[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: Really makes you think.jpg (52 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you think.jpg
52 KB, 480x480
Oh
>>
>>78576947
times have changed nigger
>>
Current year man is right, get with the times, you stupid nigger
>>
>>78577035
this leafeskimo
>>
>>78576947
It happens to the best of us. Look at the US for example. Many EU countries are still at the early stages of experiencing it as we speak.
>>
The British were smarter and more technologically advanced than the people they colonized. Who the fuck wants dumb, backwards people immigrating in and sapping your resources?
>>
It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.
>>
File: 1423964240174.jpg (54 KB, 658x557) Image search: [Google]
1423964240174.jpg
54 KB, 658x557
why is mexico or any part in south america Red?
that was spanish territory

if you're going to attempt to meme at least do it right, baka desu senpai
>>
I don't remember a case where white people went to a land and made it worst. It has always made it better.
>>
>>78576947
colonizing is not the same as immigrating
>>
REALLY
>>
>>78577633
MAKES
>>
>>78576947
Conquering the world is different then being conquered.
>>
I just saw it passing around and figured you all would have a good laugh about it. Everyone here seems to be massively butthurt over this and it's incredible.
>>
>>78577680
YOU
>>
>>78577680
YOU
>>
>>78576947
>if you colonise your enemies, they win
>>
>>78576947
>colonize
Go to where there is nothing and build something
>Immigration
Go to where there is already something that has been established and try to meld with the established society
>Invading
Go to already established society and try to change it to benefit the invader

Different shit
>>
>>78576947
Stop embarrassing my fucking country you filthy nigger.
>>
>>78577764
>>78577761
DINKLEBERG
>>
>>78576947
Really makes you stink
>>
It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.
>>
>>78577838

GET FUCKED EURONIGGER

PRESS (F) TO FUCK THE EU
>>
>>78577824
Calm down. I don't agree with this shit.
>>
>le karma xD
why are leftists such hateful people?
>>
>>78576947
>colonisation is bad
this is an argument against immigration.
>colonisation is good
the British are superior and should be exporting their culture, not importing worse cultures.
>>
>>78576947

So is colonization bad or not? Either it is and the UK should protect itself from being colonized or it isn't and the British Empire dindu nuffin.
>>
>>78577838
F
>>
It's too late though.
Britain will never recover unless a racewar happens within the next 200 years.
Otherwise white people will go extinct
>>
>>78577913
Pls no bully
>>
>>78576947
thats it im IN now!
>>
>>78577922
Then actually give a comment about it in the OP that illustrates that, retard.
>>
>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.
>>
>>78576947
This Colonial map of the UK is bullshit
They simple threw in the Dutch, Portuguese and Italian Colonies together with England
>>
File: 1451990559803.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1451990559803.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>78576947
>travels around the planet bringing savages into the first world
>this is somehow seen as a bad thing
>>
>>78576947
>Melian dialogue

Might makes right.
>>
>>78576947
>gives a huge portion of the world rule of law and institutions that can help them succeed
>all of the nations colonized by britian where 100% made better because of britian's involvement

>try to spread enlightenment ideals everywhere

>get invaded by foreigners who don't understand enlightenment ideals

>some how Britain is at fault for this

I know it's b8, but this makes me mad
>>
>>78577789
literally this. the brits werent mucking about being immigrants n kangz n shiet, they were expanding their empire.
>>
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

>
>>
They should have gotten creative with smallpox like we did.
>>
>>78576947
>Muslims shoot up France this year
>#NotAllMuslims
>Britain had an empire ages ago
>People born British must suffer for being born British
Libtard logic.

Luckily our libtards are moving to Canada. Australia got off easy with us sending criminals there. It would be hilarious to see convicts build a better society than SJWs.
>>
>>78578302
Are u implying we waznt kings already?
Das racist bro
>>
>>78576947
wtf!? I hate UK now!
>>
>>78578763

<>
>>
>WHITEY STOP COLONIZING OUR LANDS
>WHITEY PLZ HELP WE CAN'T MANAGE OUR LANDS FOR SHIT OUR PEOPLE IZ DYING
make up your fucking mind dumb negro
>>
>>78576947
RARE
A
R
E
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.