[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britfags ask "What is the EU?" after voting to leave it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: What is the EU.png (139 KB, 587x476) Image search: [Google]
What is the EU.png
139 KB, 587x476
Were Leavefags unaware that they just voted to effectively give themselves economic sanctions and a recession, closing off their market access to trade freely with the rest of the EU and enjoy the EU's market access to the rest of the world?

Now they need to renegotiate trade with the rest of the world, but this time without the trade leverage of 27 countries and from the desperate position of a recession in country with very little exports.
>>
Yes. Frankly, I'm surprised the senile Brits know how to use the internet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqf_RnEK4uE
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 234x285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 234x285
>>78576586
We wrote books during the empire
>>
>>78577323
lol
>>
>Millennials overwhelming vote stay
>"If you don't want to stay in the EU you're a racist"
>"What is the EU?" is the top googled question regarding the EU decision among millennials
>>
>>78576586
Do people really type stuff into search engines like that?
>>
>>78577323

lol almost as good as this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7I4eBynuNQ
>>
>>78578637
no, just ignore the bullshit.
>>
>>78578637

old senile people type stuff into search engines like that
>>
File: collapse of the pound.png (380 KB, 691x565) Image search: [Google]
collapse of the pound.png
380 KB, 691x565
>>78578223

FTFY

>"If you don't want to stay in the EU, you're voting to close off market access, weaken trade leverage and give ourselves a recession"

Said every economist...

...and look what's happening.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.