[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAS BREXIT A SHAM?????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Instead of getting whites to immigrate to Europe from Poland, France etc.
Brexit will cause more immigrants from the commonwealth.
HAS THIS BEEN THE PLAN ALL ALONG????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html#comments
>>
Everything happens for a reason. You've fucked it, lads.
>>
>>78562343
Didn't mean Europe meant Britain
>>
>>78562343
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.
>>
>>78562343
>>78562732

Yep, just as planned. The shitskins all voted for Brexit because now their cousin Aftab and his 12 children is just as likely to be allowed here as a White European with similar skills.
>>
>>78562343

Plus, all those rioting shitskins that keep fucking up northern France? They're going to be on a French government funded boat over here shortly, because now policing the border is now our problem and that starts at Dover.
>>
>>78562343
Its your own bloody commonwealth if you dont like it, fix it. The Commonwealth has something the EU doesn't; common heritage and values.
>>
>>78563308
Well I got a clintonian stroke I forget all those African colonies and India are part of it...

Yeah....fuck that......make a new commonwealth.
>>
>>78562343
We get over 100,000k black and Muslim people coming here every year legally, this article says we should cut ALL immigration under 50k, and if it's points based there is no way an American or a German with fluent English skills who will easily integrate will be put at the back of the queue.
>>
>>78563923
Anglosphere common wealth, Canada, Australia, NZ fuck USA full of spics and niggers.
>>
>>78563036
>Yep, just as planned. The shitskins all voted for Brexit because now their cousin Aftab and his 12 children is just as likely to be allowed here as a White European with similar skills
But that is true

Brits discriminate against white christian poles,romanians,lithuanians,hungarians in favor of inbred,dumb,shitskinoid poo,niggers and ching pings
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.