[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we go about annexing Canada? I'm sick of seeing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (39 KB, 680x511) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
39 KB, 680x511
How do we go about annexing Canada? I'm sick of seeing this waste of space on the map dividing mainland America.
>>
>>78559725
>seeing this waste of space
Thats what that area is, a waste of space. Why would america annex something useless
>>
>>78560248
Idk the Russians wanted Siberia so badly.
>>
>>78560248
To erase that fucking leaf from history
>>
>>78559725
it is not wasted space it literally Ariel buffer zone preventing russia and china from flying north ward and bombing the USA southward
>>
>>78559725
Canada is leftist and Quebec is French. Just sell Alaska to them
>>
>>78559725
>wanting EVEN MORE liberals in the US
"no"
>>
>>78559725
Annexing land is a horrible idea in this day and age. War has become something for smaller countries and the US hasn't seen a real war since Vietnam. If anything, annex Mexico, you won't have to deal with the entirety of the Commonwealth and other possible parties. (China, Russia ect.)
>>78562891
Canada is pretty split, the """""" Liberal"""""" party only won because moderates voted Liberal because, it looked like the lesser of two evils. Also, Alaska seems p. based, it'd help balance out the shithole of Ontario.
>>
>>78559725
How the fuck did you make Canada look so small?
Canada is one of the five great powers of the world and is rich as fuck in resources.
>>
>>78559725
Population is largest down east, it's also super liberal. Start by grabbing everything west of Hudson's bay. Reorganize BC into Cascadia and the prairie provinces into Arctic Texas.
>>
File: future.png (207 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
future.png
207 KB, 500x332
>>78559725
Literally all of Canada is on the US border so we could easily just do pic related and have it in no time while moving troops from Alaska to cut off any retreating forces that are trying to head North.
>>
>>78559725

Liberate them like we liberated everyone else.
>>
>>78564178
Vietnam wasn't a war. The US doesn't want to go into war. When we do we have to be fully invested and can't pull out. If we declare we have to win and not only that but be responsible for the losing parties as well. That's why we shitted on Vietnam, signed a peace treaty, and just left. If we declared war on Vietnam It'd been WW3.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.