[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The EU will now be forced to seek immediate replacements for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: EU.png (156 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
EU.png
156 KB, 600x546
The EU will now be forced to seek immediate replacements for the UK, which pretty much means that they will either attempt to finally ally and go in bed with Russia, or unironically accept Turkey into the union.

Both of those paths are actually quite interesting from a geopolitical point of view, because that's what'll basically happen:

>Go with Russia
Russia's rapidly declining economy receives a second chance out of nowhere. Moreover, it's main adversary, the EU, is now a friend closer than China - they literally secured the entire western border and restored their economy with a single hit. The dismantlement of NATO will most likely follow shortly. Literal genius move from Putin's side without firing a single shot, and the EU receives a tremendous boost in trade and manufacturing from the cheap imports of the biggest raw material producer on the planet. Russian EU membership in the near future becomes a very probable outcome.

>Go with Turkey
Yes, shitskins and t*rks and all of that. BUT
The path towards direct influence of the entire Middle East, up to actual inclusion to the union, is now open. This is literally the only way Roman-tier borders can ever be restored and the incredibly important strategical region of the ME (Nile, Suez Canal, all the ports towards Asia, O I L) integrated peacefully into Europe. We will also have Turkey's military, which is relevant enough, their raw materials, their industry and an absolute domination over the entire Mediterranean. That only paves our trade routes towards China, Japan and India (through our own Suez and the supposed transport network through the ME) and we will open our exports to all those huge economies with more competitive prices than even the US.

I don't think that either of the above would be possible if Britain didn't slap the EU out of their superiority complex and actually made them realize how vulnerable they are unless they act NOW. Thanks UK, I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 612x612
Why not both??
>>
>>78559821
me in the middle
>>
The EU is going to collapse ,might as well call it a day
>>
>Imblying the Ewes won't dismantle the British economy until they beg to rejoin the EU
>>
>>78560618
I don't think that UK leaving will lead to a snowballing euroscepticism in the EU.

Quite the contrary, actually, the entire EU media is shitting on the UK for doing it and it is generally frowned upon by the majority. I think that even a lot of Brits are starting to regret it
>>
>>78558754
Isn't Suez in Egypt? How would EU control that if it let Turkey in? Turkey dosen't have oil. They only plus is their influence in ME. Russia is too risky because power would shift from Western Europe to Russia. Plus why dies Europe need to find replacment for UK? I know that most obvious reason is money that UK gave to union but I'm sure they recived a lot too. Can somone smart enough explain this to me.
>>
>>78558754
>slavs leave
>admit turkey
>nordics leave
>admit Egypt, Libya, Algeria and Morocco
>Mediterraneans leave
>"European" Union now Germany and shitskins
>>
>>78562351
>Isn't Suez in Egypt? How would EU control that if it let Turkey in? Turkey dosen't have oil.

As I explained above, an EU membership of Turkey would make the Middle East a literal bordering region to the EU. Therefore, we would be able to project our power directly over the entire region, something neither Russia nor the US is capable of but desire greatly.

Moreover, Germany would bend even lower and admit all those refugees for cheap labor (to compensate for Brexit's economical impact) which quite literally gives Germany (and the entire EU) a legitimate claim to include their homeland in the union by force, as the union itself will contain millions upon millions of people who live in that region who THEMSELVES will beg for such a thing.

It's literally the only legitimate way a State can even dare to claim the Middle East under its direct administration, and the rest of the world seeing the misery and destabilization the region is enduring, would also support it (with the exception of Russia most likely).

Imagine it like this - Bulgaria is in a massive civil war and out of our 7 million inhabitants, 4 million ran away to the EU. The EU now contains a majority of the Bulgarians willingly and actively pressing for it to move in by force, reclaim their land and bring stability.There is no nation that can object to that as that would basically be classified as "liberation"
>>
>>78562739
>nordics leave
lol wut
>>
I doubt that's very realistic. Politically, economically or culturally.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.