[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN WE STOP WITH ALL THIS SCOTLAND HATE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1441542305406.png (135 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1441542305406.png
135 KB, 393x325
I VOTED LEAVE YOU FUCKWITS, WHY ARE YOU BULLYING ME OF ALL PEOPLE?

I'M FUCKING RAGING AT THE RESULT BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, THE UK VOTED TO LEAVE AND WE'LL LEAVE. THERE'S NOTHING THE NATS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

STOP TARRING US WITH THE SAME BRUSH, WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I SUMMED UP THE AMERICANS AS SOUTHERN REDNECKS WHO FUCKED THEIR COUSINS OR GERMANS WHO EAT A BRATWURST EVERY FUCKING DAY IN A LEDERHOSEN OUTFIT?

GODDAMN IT JUST STOP, WHY ARE YOU BULLYING THE REDPILLED? WHY ARE PEOPLE ON /POL/ BULLIED I NTHE FIRST PLACE? WE ALL HAVE A COMMON GOAL FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78557653
It's ok Scotbro. I have Scottish ancestry and even I was pissed at the result. At least enough leavers came out for the win.
>>
>>78557976

AT LEAST SOMEONE GETS IT
>>
Just be glad you don't have a flag on this board.
>>
>>78558392

I'm pretty sure having a Scottish flag wouldn't be that bad.

At least we aren't India, Sweden, Germany or you.
>>
>>78557653

Why you so assmad? Can't handle the banter?
>>
>>78557653
You're a leprechaun when it comes to the leave vote m8.
>>
>>78558580

YES, I CAN'T HANDLE IT.

IT'S SHOVED IN MY FACE EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT.
>>
>>78557653
>I VOTED LEAVE
Fuck you
>>
File: image.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 458x419
>>78558392
A leaf thinking that he is ok to post here.
>>
>>78557653
A FUCKING X
>>
>>78558700

Then nut up buttercup. What kind of man are you that you get triggered by words on the internet by random people? Pussy
>>
>>78557653
>THE AMERICANS AS SOUTHERN REDNECKS
best people in the country unless you prefer jews

>GERMANS WHO EAT A BRATWURST EVERY FUCKING DAY
those germans have all been replaced

if you cant handle the bantz you shouldnt be here
>>
>>78558700
jesus christ quit acting like you're getting canada, greek or indian levels of ire directed at you.

it's been one fucking day jesus christ.

go take a lesson from pajeet on how to have a thick skin.
>>
>>78559018
>missing his point entirely
>>
File: 1335414795507.jpg (17 KB, 399x276) Image search: [Google]
1335414795507.jpg
17 KB, 399x276
>>78557653
Scotanon you are proving yourself to be the thinnest skinned of the bunch right now. Indiaanons are assailed with POO IN LOO memes almost reflexively. You bitch about this? Chill out. Let the bantz wash over you like a cool breeze. You know that you voted to leave. You have no reason to hold any individual shame. Be assertive about your situation. Don't be a blathering whiny bitch.
>>
What's wrong with fucking your cousin?
>>
>>78557653
William Wallace is ashamed of your people. Your forefathers fought against staggering odds to win their freedom and in the last 2 years you've shot down independence from Britain and then tried to shoot down independence from Brussels.

Does freedom mean nothing to you people?
>>
File: William Wallace in the EU.jpg (119 KB, 800x771) Image search: [Google]
William Wallace in the EU.jpg
119 KB, 800x771
>>78557653
You're an embarrassment to your ancestors.

Scottish and German butthurt is truly the cream of the crop.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.