[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol, I was one of those guys who unwaveringly supported leave,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: BorisTheMadman.gif (885 KB, 200x184) Image search: [Google]
BorisTheMadman.gif
885 KB, 200x184
Pol, I was one of those guys who unwaveringly supported leave, but tried to see both sides of the argument. It could just be the doubts and anxiety but I'm starting to regret voting Brexit. Anyone else with similar feels?

This vote has undoubtly been the worst thing for the union. Wales and England are gonna be the only ones staying. I live in Wales and we rely a lot on EU funding, around 500million is sent to us from the EU.
>>
>>78556418
£500 miliion we send that a week to the EU. Wales will get funding
>>
>>78556418
>10 pence has been donated to you account
>>
The EU is a crumbling mess with no future, and anybody who has support in such a group when us leaving has caused other nations to rise up and say they want out as well is a fucking retard.

If anybody is going to make this blatantly right move not work, it's going to be Scotland and Ireland. Bunch of spineless cowards who are running back to the EU like good doggies.
>>
>>78556418
No. Grow a backbone.
>>
>>78556418
Eh, it'll sort itself out soon enough.
Negotiations won't even start until October probably, after Cameron resigns.
>>
>>78556418

Scotland probably won't leave, but it's a possibility. Northern Ireland? No, we won't leave. Most of our biggest parties are unionists and our citizens don't get betrayed on a monthly basis like in the mainland. They'll make sure we stay, I'm pretty confident. Sinn Fein actually lost seats this time round.
>>
>>78557321
>Scotland probably won't leave, but it's a possibility

They say they want to leave, but they know they will end up as a 3rd world country if they do.
>>
>>78556418
Lel I live in Cornwall and they are already grovelling for the millions of EU budget they'll miss out on, despite voting leave.

I hope they get fucked desu
>>
>>78556418
With Scotland fucking off you can have their money instead. England and Wales forever man, it'll be the perfect bromance
>>
Farage desperately trying to distance himself from the 350 million figure, despite Leave shouting it from the rooftops and writing it on the side of the bus, is alarming. What other things did they say, with no idea if it'll actually happen?
>>
>>78556710
>That'd be great
>>78557452
With EU backing they might survive
>>78557863
Same thing in Carmarthenshire, suddenly everyone is on about the EU funding after the results.
>>78558917
Both sides spouted fearmongering drivel ( Remain more so) for the whole campaign so its hard to tell what's real or just said to be said.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.