[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice job you fucking cunts http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_303.png (770 KB, 1010x832) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_303.png
770 KB, 1010x832
Nice job you fucking cunts

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/3-brexit-promises-campaigners-wriggled-8271762
>>
>clickbait
Fuck. No.
>>
>He thinks we ever gave a shit about VoteLeave's stupid promises

We just wanted out of the EU.

Are you one of those modern day American cuck apologists who thinks old America should have remained under British Empire rule?
>>
>>78554756
he probably wants it to be under mexican rule
>>
>>78554756
>Are you one of those modern day American cuck apologists who thinks old America should have remained under British Empire rule?
I am. Slavery would have ended a lot sooner, and they would have been sent back to Africa.
>>
Not a fan of Nigel but he himself did not make that promise and has no power in how that money is spent.
>>
>>78554931
I'd rather America be 62% white than 62% Muslim.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>78554495
The worse has yet to come because it hasn't even begun. It cannot be stopped, it's happening.
>>
>>78554495

SS faggot i anit clicking that shit
>>
File: farage.jpg (238 KB, 2197x1465) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
238 KB, 2197x1465
>mirror.co.uk
>>
>>78554756
Where they try and make the point that we would be more like progressive, tolerant Canada, right? FUCK those traitors. Benedict Arnold cunts.
>>
>>78554495
I noticed this on the stream last night, why do so many brits wear french cuffs?
>>
>>78554756
But then why did you want out of the EU when they say migration won't stop?
>>
>Leave promises

???

This isn't an election.

They don't have a fucking manifesto.

How exactly are the """promises""" of a movement that has only partial governmental representation going to enact them?

Do people think I voted for their "promises"? No, I didn't, I voted for actual fucking democracy.
>>
>>78556170
Cause he's an idiot
I feel sorry for England they once rulled the world
Now they can't even keep Britain together, with out Scotland and N Ireland and out of the EU no ones gonna give a shit about them. I won't even be surprised if in 6 or 7 years Scotland or Ireland have economies as big or bigger than England.
>>
>>78556681
The majority of the people who did vote level were probably expecting what was said by leave where promises just like you get in elections. The majority of people are idiots
>>
>>78554495
If remain won half of the claims they made would be dropped.
Like reforming within the EU.
>>
>>78555798
they are classy and based
>>
>Promises made by party not in power not kept when they still aren't in power

FUCKING PREPOSTEROUS
>>
>>78557302
>the old 'only uneducated people vote Leave' strawman
Nice.
>>
>>78558619
>the reading comprehension of 'leave' voters
>>
>>78554756
this

the UK just wanted to be a sovereign country again

good for them
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.