[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/sacn_bCj8tQ So in Germany, they purge all history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: German Vacation.jpg (73 KB, 632x473) Image search: [Google]
German Vacation.jpg
73 KB, 632x473
https://youtu.be/sacn_bCj8tQ

So in Germany, they purge all history of WWII their history books, archives and media. They even go so far as to censor access to all foreign media that mentions WWII. So as a result several generations have come of age in Germany with no knowledge of WWII, barely aware that it even happened.

Kind of pathetic, isn't it?
>>
>>78553681
No they don't
It's the most often tought subject in history classes in school
>>
Americans get their facts from childrens TV shows?
>>
Germans do learn about WW2, you stupid burger.

I'm waiting for another burger to call you out on being fucking retarded or I'll just assume you all are.
>>
>>78553681
>So in USA, they purge all history of Bankers, Oil Producers, Ford Motor Works in Europe, and who really was behind WWI & WWII their history books, archives and media. Of course the British Empire was Threatened by the Industrial Might of Germany prior to WWI and wanted to wipe them off the map. Great Britain fearing a German Empire would dominate world markets and reduce wealth flowing to Britain found it's bankers very anxious to start a war to protect the banking system and the Trade. They even go so far as to censor access to all foreign media that mentions WWII. So as a result several generations have come of age in Germany with no knowledge of WWII, barely aware that it even happened.
>Kind of pathetic, isn't it?

How does that sound?

Winston Churchill with his large debts had to go along with bankers and Elites bent on war.

Of course the brought Canada and US into all efforts.
>>
>>78553681
You fucking retard.
>>
>>78554069
rigged as fuck probably
>>
>>78553681
even though that is one of the cheekier Macfarlane bits about Germans I don't appreciated you shitposting like this OP
it reflects badly on the rest of us
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 384x384
>>78553681
You got BTFO, son.

>>78554069
>>78554513
>>78554668
Good job guys :)
>>
>>78553681
op is retarded

>>78554069
this is what happens. it is the complete opposite of trying to rid of it. they push very hard on saying what atrocities germany has commited and should be forever sorry about it

effectively striping them of any kind of nationalism and wanting to preserve their culture. their government guilts them into thinking that having shit skins ruin their country is a good idea
>>
>>78553681
>I get my knowledge about international politics and the zeitgeist from le of so funny cartoons XDD

It is the complete opposite you moron. Especially now that right wing parties gain momentum they try their hardest to shill full force about muh WW2 and muh Holocaust.
They are trying to tell the people, that national self interest when it comes to culture and identity will literally bring about another holocaust.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.