[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GLOBALISTS GO FULL ORWELL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Ulrich Reitz (@UReitz) Twitter.png (14 KB, 566x127) Image search: [Google]
Ulrich Reitz (@UReitz) Twitter.png
14 KB, 566x127
>"The british referendum is a farce. Outright undemocratic, it perverts the will of the people!"

He also posted a video where he "explains" why the british referendum should only be valid if all europeans would be able to vote about the Brexit.

This guy was the chief editor of one of Germany's largest news magazines called "Focus" until march 2016.
This is not satire, he is for real. And the scariest thing is, that most liberal leftists cucks would agree with him and wouldn't see anything wrong with his statements.
This is totally Orwellian, WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, etc.
How do we make it clear to the common people (the ones who aren't fully indoctrinated with the globalist agenda) that this mindset is what the elites are actually shilling for?
>>
>>78553515
>undemocratic
>a referendum
>the only real expression of true, direct democracy
>undemocratic
>>
>plurality of voters
>not the will of the people
>>
>>78553515
Just let the ME and Africa vote too while your at it you turbocucks lmao
>>
File: UR1AWlY.jpg (10 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
UR1AWlY.jpg
10 KB, 441x408
Well it's not like a high percentage of the voting population went to the polls.
>>
>>78553515
The nation state is a bullshit concept anyways. In the new order global economic alliances or "federations" are the only thing that can preserve the west. Sorry Britain but you faggots are going to have to stay.
>>
>>78553515
Hey let the US vote too! You undemocract shit lords!
>>
>It is not democratic because the rest of the EU could not vote
What the fuck
>>
>>78554176
>The nation state is a bullshit concept anyways.

you dropped your yamaka sir
>>
File: tears.gif (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
21 KB, 400x300
>wah wah democracy only works if everyone agrees with me
>>
>>78554190
This

The EU affects our economy and security too, it is undemocratic to not allow Americans to vote on it!
>>
>people democratically vote to leave the EU
>THIS IS WHAT FASCISM LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY HERE

Holy shit these people have no argument.
>>
>>78553515
>This guy was the chief editor
Good riddance
>>
>>78554127
Don’t be such a twit. Largest voter turnout in UK since 1992.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/high-turnout-for-eu-referendum-vote-could-break-uk-records/
>>
>focus
k, keep me posted
>>
Here in Hueland they're also calling it "undemocratic" for some reason, mostly becuase they see it "far-right policy", but I'm shocked at how someone can call a referendum undemocratic.
>>
>>78556316
It was sarcasm, Pedro.
>>
File: 1447693471970.jpg (42 KB, 599x325) Image search: [Google]
1447693471970.jpg
42 KB, 599x325
>>78553837
>true, direct democracy
Indeed, that can't be democracy, i mean, the people can change things... this isn`t how it works.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.