[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that britain is out the romanian and polish migration will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Now that britain is out the romanian and polish migration will stop.

Indians, blacks and muslims from ex colonies will flood it like it was never seen before to supply the workforce.
>>
>>78552874
This is what they wanted, this is what they voted for.
>>
>>78552874
is she going to take it off?
>>
>>78552874
If anything more white saffas are going to come dude to the impending race war.
>>
REEEEE How will i get laid with no eastern Europeans.
>>
POLES OUT, PAKIS IN #IndependenceDay
>>
File: 1466771886241.png (502 KB, 780x713) Image search: [Google]
1466771886241.png
502 KB, 780x713
>>78552874
Nah. Instead they drastically overhaul the welfare state. The effect of this will be civil unrest and the non whites who were dependent will flee to the EU. This has always been the real burden, and with that gone resources are freed up to employ natives with a reawakened spirit. Productivity is all about motivation and little to do with cheap labor. The only ones who care about cheap labor are the apex elite who recoil at the thought of honest work.
>>
>tfw no more polish girls with great asses to look at anymore in the supermarket
>the pakis will still all be there buying all the botted water and bags of rice before going jihadi on the guy with the reduced item ticket gun
>>
>implying immigrants form Jamaica & Barbados aren't dope
>>
>>78552874

Exactly, I warned you fucking leavers! A bunch of retarded northerners and cornish thought poles were too exotic. How are you going to like all the muslims that are going to come in now?
>>
>>78552874
>blacks
You and your mates coming over then?
>>
>>78552874
>Now that britain is out the romanian and polish migration will stop.
No it won't. Their leaders will beg to remain in the common market and they'll have to take the free movement of labor.

All this did is remove the UK from having a say in all those regulations they hate.
>>
>>78552874
>implying this was not the plan in the first place
silly goyim...
>>
>>78553879
You mean like Donald Trump?
>>
>>78552874
No, argentina

Malvinas still belong to the UK
>>
>>78555046
100% this

not to mention that brits had the ability to stem calais migration on the european side. now, they have fucked themselves out of having a say and out of having an actual hand in controlling migration
>>
>>78555046
This. Boris even acknowledged we will have to stay in the common market. the only question is how much better the deal will be, if at all, given that we're not actually going to be committing to full membership.
>>
>>78553437

Poo girls
>>
>>78554450
They really do have great asses don't they?

I was in Krakow last summer and it was the first thing I noticed.
>>
File: 0327 - IObLAOP.jpg (30 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0327 - IObLAOP.jpg
30 KB, 499x499
>>78552874
Nothing will stop and UK isn't out. Lets see if Britain has a plan they couldn't do inside of EU.
>>
>>78553879
>1.4 million national households living under the minimum wage.
>rely on foodstamps because they are considered unsuitable for work
>explain.
>>
>>78553293
hands in pockets suggests no
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.