[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short, I've opted to become a sleeper agent in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: this just happened.png (16 KB, 575x278) Image search: [Google]
this just happened.png
16 KB, 575x278
Long story short, I've opted to become a sleeper agent in Hillary's camp. I just got this email.

How do we weaponize this?
>>
>>78549968
Shit's fake.
>>
>>78549968
Well first you write a message that doesn't look like it came out of notepad.
>>
>>78549968
>extremely mature
>extremely mature
>e x t r e m e l y m a t u r e
>>
Fake
They didn't even give you a link
The average person wouldn't just know to go to /pol/ considering the front page of 4chan has it listed as Politically Incorrect.
>>
>>78550454
American friend you know that here at 4chan we strive to be mature role models!
>>
>>78550250
Doubt it.
>>
Yeah no, what an obvious fake.

Also, if you wanted to "weaponize" it, why on earth would you block out the contact info? Bruh, you suck at this.

Also, no instructions in the "email" on how you are to reach /pol/ or how to post or how they will keep track of your posts. Shillary's camp is run by jews, do you really think they would just use the honor system to measure how many paid-posts they would get from you?

Also, you people are fucking retarded if you think they actually would spend money on shit like this. In a campaign literally all you're thinking about is dollars and votes, what you're doing should be either getting you more votes, or getting you more money. Posting on fucking 4chan is the least likely way to get either.

I don't understand, is this some weird power fantasy /pol/acks have because this board is incredibly important to them, so therefor it must be important to others? Why do you genuinely think anyone would be a paid shill on an online internet forum that caters to hate groups, when people could be paid to shill in much more concrete ways, like say phone banking?
>>
>>78549968
Why do you feel the need to lie on the Internet?
>>
Gib the address. I would make some extra shekels.
>>
>>78550454
Lost it at this.
>>
>>78549968
Seriously now
How do i get a job like this?
By the end of the week i would have gathered up to 500k
Fuck guys payed to shitpost?
Handy, laptop and pc tripple the effort and go full retard

Shekels/10 would shill

Also
Dat correction markings, nice try faggot
>>
whis this was real
Imagine someone spending 8 hours a day here.
By that time whole of election day whole hilary camp would be trump posting.
>>
>>78549968
if this is true

where can I sign up?
>>
>>78551691
Truth
>>
>>78549968
>0.45 per post
subscribe the whole board and lets ruin this whore's campaign
>>
>>78549968
fake and gay

great slide thread tho
>>
>>78549968

>implying this is real
>1 post by this ID

cmon now /pol/
>>
>>78549968
Here are your errors.
1. not posting the company name, they don't hide this.
2. not posting the name of the contact; what do you care if Jane Doe's name is leaked?
3. No Logo
4. No explicit instructions in what to Shill. (i.e. hillary as great wife, hillary as first woman to reach the position of most powerful person in the world)
5. blacking out names at all, if you got the email ctrl+c/v. Duh.

Lick my anus.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.