[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was a Scottish collapse part of the plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>I mean why not? there's no brakes in the happing train.
>>
scotland leaves the UK next fuckin' checkem
>>
Scatland ain't gonna leave, they're too pussy to.
>>
Watch the English be surprised when Scotland leaves the UK
Watch the farmers be surprised when the EU subsidies to them dry up
>>
Won't happen

They voted 55-45 to stay last time, they'll vote 60-40 to stay this time.
>>
They expect to find one of us in the wreckage brother.
>>
>>78549075

USE THE MOTHERFUCKING CATLOG YOU ASSHOLE.

There's been 9000 threads about this today.
>>
if double digits haggisniggers wont leave, they already speak our language
>>
>>78549075

They expect one of us in the wreckage.
>>
>>78549075
I honestly forget Scotland exists sometimes.

when ever I get in trouble with my phone bill its always some aggressive scots cunt on the other end of the phone.

I wouldn't miss them even a little bit.
plus they hate the English, apparently
>>
>>78549075
They'd be stupid to do it so quickly. If Scotland leave and try to join the EU. By the time they join it'll just be them Romania Poland and Germany left
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.