[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Welsh are the true cucks. They value the Eternal Anglo over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1433637453030.jpg (22 KB, 297x311) Image search: [Google]
1433637453030.jpg
22 KB, 297x311
The Welsh are the true cucks.

They value the Eternal Anglo over their Celtic brothers.
>>
>>78546011
Maybe because they don't want to be in bed with a bunch of drunk Catholics.
>>
The Welsh have a backbone. Leave was the more difficult option.

A vote for Remain was literally a beta male vote.
>>
>>78546011
The Irish betrayed British Isles unity because they cared more about their faggot pedo church than creating an empire.
>>
>>78546011
The Welsh are based because they don't want to be raped by muslims, who does this make them cucks?
>>
File: DRAGONED.png (661 KB, 1018x662) Image search: [Google]
DRAGONED.png
661 KB, 1018x662
>>78546011
This is the one time we were willing to stand up for our Anglo cousin because we're all in this shit together
No way were we going to sell out to Germany
>>
>>78546011
I've never loved the Welsh more
>>
>>78546979
Thanks Wales. I always knew you were bros.

I will never make another sheep shagger joke again.
>>
Nigga, Wales hasn't existed as a kingdom or independent country in a thousand years. It has been part of the English/British crown. They are British just like the Scots and the English.
>>
>>78546011
as opposed to unelected bureaucrats in Brussels flooding them with immigrants and destroying the industries? Yeah they really are the 'cucks' aren't they Mr bankrupt.
>>
Fuck off Paddy

From Wrexham
>>
>>78546011

The Welsh are a strong and fearless warrior people, uncomplaining, resilient and resourceful.

Everything the Irish and Scots are not.
>>
Welsh are more english than celt,
i mean fuck the celts once tried cucking them so hard the only name they had for em was stranger
that is what welsh means in the first place.
uncucked and based as fuck unlike you "nords" lol
>>
>>78546011
And the Scots value globalism and money more than true freedom.
Cymru+Kernow>Eire+Scotland
>>
Welshman here, you faggots are throwing your weight behind a system that wants to hand Celtic land to sand-niggers and replace you completely, we voted to oppose such a system. Which one of us is a traitor to our ancestors, cuck?
>>
>>78546011
>Welsh are the true cucks
>Ireland flag

The Welsh helped carry the Leave vote for U.K., Ireland wanted to remain, and you're saying that they're the true cucks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.