[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about PETA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: social-logo.png (112 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
social-logo.png
112 KB, 400x400
What does /pol/ think about PETA?
>>
>>78545963
Good with chili.
>>
>>78545963
Delusional retards. Now I'm not for hunting endangered species or mistreating animals, but they're delusional retards.
>>
People eating tasty animals?
>>
>>78546474
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
>>
>>78545963
As someone who doesn't eat meat.

I think they are overly aggressive towards the topic. It just hinders their message. I know they have done good (in my eyes), but I wish there was a different organization to be the front runner. I assume most people think of peta when they think of animal rights.
>>
File: 89453398.jpg (492 KB, 700x2627) Image search: [Google]
89453398.jpg
492 KB, 700x2627
>>78545963
its a total scam. They rake in so much money but spend so little on actually helping animals.
>>
>>78546694
They also "rescued" dogs and then euthanized them but still collected money for their treatments/medication/food.

They are maybe one of the worst scum on this whole planet.

>>78545963
I hate them with a passion and nearly as much as mudslimes.
>>
I used to work for the Humane Society as an undercover investigator

Both of these groups are ridiculous as all get out. HSUS paints itself as "peta-lite" or "not as crazy PETA" when they're in reality attempting to object the same thing: removal of farming systems to cause a vegan society.

They aren't as much searching for animal cruelty, but instead wanting to hit farms in the money to cause them to shut down. They want to pass laws for things that aren't cruel, but pragmatic, to make it more expensive to farm and cut profits. For instance, they are both strongly against "gestation crates" for sows, and demand free range. This sounds like it's for prevention of "abuse" but it would require farmers to reduce their livestock by over half. It would cause more piglet deaths. It would cause more sows to fight and kill each other, because they do that frequently. It would cause more pregnancy issues. It is more dangerous, but they want to stop the production through money.

Basically they're the animal version of SJW: they can't actually get their way through facts and realities, so instead they lie and use appeals to emotion to pass laws to make it financially harder to do normal stuff that isn't harmful.

So fuck them.
>>
I think anything other than Britain leaving the EU is irrelevant today.

Who the fuck wants to talk about PETA today? The world economy is collapsing you fucking moron.
>>
>>78547120
Yeah I should have clarified. I know they have done good, but it doesn't out weigh how much they have done "behind the scenes". I just really wish another company would start to take the limelight when coming to animal activism. Although a lot of the other big organizations have their downfalls, like the WWE fucking sucks.
>>
>>78548241
Fuck off. 99% of all threads today are about BREXIT, you can shitpost in them.
>>
>>78548169
Do you have a link to any written up reports you worked on could share for me to read?
>>
>>78546981
PETA protested against NASA

What? Why?
>>
File: Loser.jpg (26 KB, 317x466) Image search: [Google]
Loser.jpg
26 KB, 317x466
>>78548533
>>
File: deadbunnies_thumb_481x345.jpg (60 KB, 481x345) Image search: [Google]
deadbunnies_thumb_481x345.jpg
60 KB, 481x345
>>78545963
>>
>>78545963
They go against (((big))) interests
>>
>>78548695

No, we do not publish reports. My reports were typed up nightly and went directly to mary beth sweetland

However, I did do this video

https://youtu.be/pmXoYF36uAg

Theres also a few court cases States are doing currently that I'm involved in as a expert witness against these animal rights groups (usually they all conglomerate together to fight against the state, as HSUS, PETA, ASPCA, MFA, etc) and hopefully we can keep it so businesses can rightfully choose who they hire and employ, and those who are fraudulent on their applications will face charges.
>>
www.petakillsanimals.com

/thread
>>
>>78546279
This. They've been know to steal people's pets and kill them. To "free" them. They also adopt shelter animals and kill them. Ridiculous to worry so much about beasts and then slaughter them themselves.
>>
I dont
>>
>>78548924
Sending chimps to space
>>
>>78548924
I was more suprised at the world of warcraft protest.
>>
They treat animals worse than most people do and people worse than animals
>>
>>78545963
They compared Jews to animals.

So they're pretty good.
>>
>>78545963

PETA Just shut down the oldest privately owned Zoo in North America by leaking footage of the Zoo owner whipping a 650lb tiger that was behaving like an asshole.

He hit the tiger once, called it an asshole, and that was enough to get PETA to picket the Zoo for the last year and a half. It's finally closing down after 100+ years of service to the community. This zoo trained and was the retirement home to some of Hollywood's greatest show-animals (the MGM lion, monkeys and tigers, etc..)

PETA is a terrorist organization that requires dismantling and arrests.
>>
Anyone have any organizations they recommend that aren't shit heads.
>>
>>78552178

Yes, your local humane societies. They are not affiliated with HSUS, despite what HSUS wants you to think. They take care of animals and come out. HSUS just lobbies against farmers.

Support local humane societies, m8. The rest are political garbage
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.