[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroin use in U.S. reaches "alarming" 20-year high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>Heroin use has reached the highest level in 20 years in the United States, according to a new global drug report that calls the trend "alarming."
>The UN Office on Drugs and Crime released its World Drug Report 2016 today. The annual report examines the health impact of opiates, cocaine, cannabis, amphetamine and other substance abuse around the world.
>There were about one million heroin users in the U.S. as of 2014, almost three times the number in 2003. Deaths related to heroin use have increased five-fold since 2000.
>"More Americans now die every year from drug overdoses than they do in motor vehicle crashes," a White House statement noted the time.
>Between 2006 and 2013, the number of first-time heroin users nearly doubled, and about 90 percent of these first-time users were white
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/heroin-use-in-u-s-reaches-alarming-20-year-high/

What went wrong?
>>
Feminism
>>
>>78545275
Good, weeds out the degenerates.
>>
Heroin is now a normie drug
>>
>>78545275
fucking white people, let em od, less problems for us right /pol/?
>>
>>78545275
>What went wrong?
People are just looking for happiness. And nothing makes you more happy than opiates.
>>
>>78546305
/thread
>>
>What went wrong?

Treating people in "emergency" situations, using tax-payer funds, no matter the cause.

You want to stick heroin in your eyeballs? Have fun, buddy, but when you overdose, you should get turned away from every hospital you manage to crawl to.
>>
Man, I sure am glad Dubbya invaded Afghanistan and set our American military to protecting the CIA's cash crop poppy fields which Karzai's druglord administration transforms into heroine. Those Taliban fucks were CRAZY, they BURNT poppy fields!
>>
The CIA funded opium fields in Afghanistan to continue fighting the War on Drugs, lining the pockets of Law Enforcement, the DEA, and Prison Corporations.

http://www.infowars.com/isis-burns-cia-opium-fields-in-afghanistan/
>>
>>78545275
Because so many high schoolers and college students are experimenting with taking xanax and getting shitfaced. As well as people having surgeries (like their wisdom teeth removed) and being prescribed pain killers.
>>
>>78546939
It's coming from Mexico and Colombia
>>
>>78547103
It's coming from all over the fucking place dude.
>>
>>78546939
>The CIA funded opium fields in Afghanistan to continue fighting the War on Drugs, lining the pockets of Law Enforcement, the DEA, and Prison Corporations

No its more that Purdue invented Oxycontin, then invented pain management and doctors starred prescribing Opiates for sprained ankles and back pain
>>
>>78546714
This, then it is poured in by Mexican drug lords who like all drug and crime lords are primarily Jewish. There is that famous one from Chile who is a Jew.
>>
>>78547452
>back pain
>pain killers.

Lol no good doctor would ever prescribe painkillers when the back is injured.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 290x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 290x193
There's nothing wrong with heroin man....it's natural.......people used it as medicine for......................
>nods off for 10 minutes
...........................................................>wipes drool
Hundreds of years.

>heart stops

My sister OD'd last month. They really need to stop worry about weed and focus on the stuff that can kill you.
>>
>>78546438

You're not entirely wrong. The world is also becoming a more bitter and cynical place. The average person is sinking more and more in basic morale. Depression and anxiety diagnoses are more and more prevalent by the day. No one is happy anymore.
>>
>>78547277
No that guys right the Sinaloa cartel has muscled out the traditional east Asian opium dealers in recent years

the heroin they are making is 100% stronger now than it was 10 years ago... now you dont even need to shoot up to become super reckt.. its so pure you can just snort it
>>
>>78547769
People are checking out of life.
>>
>>78545275
God bless Mexican cartels.
>>
>>78547713
This. These doctors need to stop handing out pills like candy too. And it's terrible because it will just be harder for people with real chronic pain to get any relief, but so many of them deal with the pain to make money.
>>
>>78545275
It's a fantastic to cull the herds of low-IQ people who have been left behind by the knowledge economy. These people were as good as dead the moment they first stuck a needle into their arm, not that any of them were ever going to contribute anything of significance to the economy or society as a whole in the first place.

The CIA should honestly send us even more abnormally strong batches so that the problem takes care of itself even more quickly than it already is.

TLDR: And nothing of value was lost.

t. Paramedic from the Boston area.
>>
>>78547713
OR people can stop being fucking degenerates you'll get no sympathy here faggot
>>
>>78548078
its not just low class people

got your narcon training?
>>
>>78547704
Women doctors are almost always incompetent.
>>
>>78548078
Many of them aren't necessarily stupid, just depressed. Not that it gives them that much more of an excuse to become junkies.
>>
>>78548161
Who is really the degenerate when you've got a medical industrial complex that prescribes literal synthetic heroin to people for every day aches and pains
>>
>>78548078
Do you realize how much tax money is spent on these people when they fuck themselves up? If you don't care about public safety think about the money.

>>78548161
I hope you or somebody you love falls on a dirty syringe.
>>
>>78545275
you cant even teach your children not to be racist, i doubt they learn how to not do drugs.

enjoy your culture.
>>
File: 17853.jpg (311 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
17853.jpg
311 KB, 1600x1600
>>78548647
>its all the govt maaaaan
>they're out to git cha maaaaan
>muh pharmaceuticals maaaaan

*spits on the ground*

drug addicted plebeians have no place in the new American Empire (AE)
>>
>>78547769
Trying to fix this shit world by fixing myself.
Step one: don't try fucking heroin.
>>
>>78548982
Hey mexico maybe stop flooding our streets with super cheap/pure heroin and we wont be so racist towards your culture
>>
>>78548831
I agree and I don't feel sympathy for them. But I'd rather have money go to them than some illegal Mexican and her 10 fucking "legal" anchor babies. Both are a huge fucking waste though and will continue to be because no one will combat the source of these problems
>>
People with heroin addiction will murder you for $10 to buy more heroin.

More heroin users than ever is a very scary thing.
>>
>>78545275
>weed isn't a gateway drug
>>
>>78548982
>lecturing an American on drugs
>Mexican
>>
>>78548398
It's overwhelmingly low-class people, and the middle/upper middle-class people who become addicts are generally the idiots and losers who didn't have anything going for them despite all the privileges and opportunities that they grew up with.

These are kids getting communications degrees at 4th rate private party schools, or kids "taking a break" after high school to figure out whether they want to apply to the local 3rd-tier state college to get a degree in business/education/general studies or not. The rest are all little more than white trash who didn't even have the intelligence/motivation to become skilled trades or public safety personnel.

Nobody gets hooked on heroin who had a life that was going anywhere significant.
>>
>>78545275
Darwin strikes from the grave. Ban assult evolution.
>>
>>78549209
Now days most people start on hydrocodone, then Percocet, then OxyContin, then go broke and go to heroin.
>>
>>78545275
Big Pharma and subsequent pill mills. Prescription opioids became readily available for a while (read long enough to get people hooked) and then became tightly regulated. Heroin is now much cheaper than pills so people just shoot up instead to get their fix.

I say it needs to get really popular among the college kids. We were doing great when they were all od'ing from pills. When the rich kids die something gets done about it. Heroin is mostly just killing the poor and middle class right now. More scumbag, liberal, millenials need to choke on their own vomit.
>>
>Hurr but drugs are totally cool and safe!
>1960s mannnn!
>Muh "war on drugs" meme

Do what Singapore does. Strict liability for hard drug traffickers: You traffic -> You die.

Deterrents work when the death penalty is used liberally against criminals like this.
>>
>>78549140
Found the NEET dreamer
>>
>>78546305
That's right! Sick of these Edomites
>>
>>78548831
That's exactly why we should just let them die.

We have to invest tens (hundreds) of thousands of dollars on intensive treatment, all in the hopes that there might be a slim chance that Sully or Briyanna will be able to stay sober long enough to get a part-time job at Dunkin Donuts or Best Buy where they'll still be on the dole anyways.

SPOILER ALERT: They won't.
>>
>>78549480
not sure if troll

Do you know any functioning Heroin addicts? I used to sell H. Its all kinds of people... street scum, lawyers, business owners, highly educated, drop outs. Maybe youre just perceptive enough to notice
>>
The island you never hear about, Staten island the dump land shit hole has the most heroin users
>>
>>78545275
Legalize and usage will plummet.
>>
>>78547452
>prescribe opiates like candy
>get everyone addicted
>lol governments cracking down sorry no more painkillers
>surplus of cheap heroin on the streets
>local news even tells you EXACTLY where to go to cold cop
>massive amounts of addicts switch to dope because it's cheaper than buying pills on the street
>it's now extremely hard for people with legitimate pain to get opiates
>they buy pills on the street and eventually just start grabbing dope
>Jews make billions off the white man's misery
>>
because of pain pills. they got everyone hooked. then took them away raised prices etc.
>>
>>78549875
>call people names to shield from my own degeneracy

The drug war is woefully underfunded it appears.
>>
Was on the tube a couple of weeks back and there was a drug addled subhuman swaying about spilling his bottle of fizzy drink onto everyone.

Tell me /pol/, the completely rational thing to do with these people is put them in a tightly regulated and controlled labor camp. Work really will set you free.
>>
>>78546438
I neglected this in my pill mill rant. Thanks for pointing it out. I thought I was the only one that saw the connection. I had some opioids when my wisdom teeth got infected and had to be removed and it honestly didn't do shit for the pain, it just made me feel good enough to not care.
>>
>>78549753
I like the cut of your jib.
>>
>>78549990
i wonder what could be behind this exponential rise in prescribing opiates
>>
>>78549480
I'm a PA major in my third year, in one of the most selective programs in the country. I'm also hooked on heroin. Many bright individuals in my college are as well. It's not as simple as "only losers get hooked". It's a disease.
>>
I got prescribed Oxy because I said I was in a lot of pain in one area. Just my word alone was enough reason.
>>
It's also sad when women get addicted and whore themselves out. I don't think there's anything more depressing than a pretty white girl getting hooked on hard drugs.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1024x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1024x633
>>78545275
hmm sexual revolution led to harem esque situation so now men like me have 5 girls including your wife and your killing yourself because you feel unloved

yeh thats probably it
i couldnt get hard on cocaine so i had to quit
>>
>>78548398
He didn't say low class, he said low IQ.
>>
>>78549990
this exactly. it happened to me any literally like %50 of my friends. I seen so many lives ruined because of this.then it's harder for them to get suboxone so they dont fuck with it unless they have rich parents or whatever. it's a trap

it's okay to get painkillers if you'r eold though.
>>
>>78548078

>paramedic

think you're in the wrong line of work lad
>>
>>78549893
They don't just shoot up once and die.

They get strung out, commit all sorts of crimes, leave needles laying around, game the welfare system, etc.

>>78549899
This too. functioning drug addicts come from all backgrounds.
>>
>>78546601
what if someone attacks you by sticking heroine in your eyes?
>>
>>78545275
No jobs and despair. It is Obama fault. Hope became disappointment. Changed for worse. No border controls so the drugs flow over the border like water.
>>
>>78550444
You serious? Dickens, Poe, Hemingway... the list goes on and on and on.. how can you be this ignorant?
>>
>>78549899
Nice dubs.

There's a world of difference between a functional addict who can more or less compensate (in the short term) to support their habit, because it's what allows them to keep on doctoring, lawyering, financing, or singing/songwriting, and someone for whom their best-case alternative would be shuffling around the sales floor of the local 2nd-rate Hyundai dealership for a month or two before they're canned for not being effective salesmen, or working at some strip mall nail salon in Methuen.

BIG HINT:. The former is also much, MUCH more effective at breaking the habit, because they actually have other important things going on in their lives to look forward to and to motivate them to quit the H.
>>
>>78550238
Here's a novel concept, don't stick a fucking needle in your arm in the first place. This isn't the fucking 60's when maybe you're given the benefit of the doubt of not knowing how harmful and destructive heroin is.
Literally every god damn novel, film, tv show, or other media about heroin talks about how it ruins your life. But you thought you'd somehow be the outlier that could function? You fucking nitwit.
>>
>>78545275
Maybe it has to do with Marijuana having it's foot through the door for legalization and the dealers need a new product.
>>
>>78549899
You should kys for selling poison
>>
>>78550644
Well I guess you see ... double

>yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.jpg
>>
>>78550751
Einstein shot up cocaine

>holy shit! What would happen if I could travel at the speed of light!
>>
>>78550751
See
>>78550855
>>
>>78545275
>ctrl f
>Oxycontin
>3 results

Babys entry level opioid that you yanks seem to like handing out like candy. This is a major contributing factor.

>>78548078
>paramedic
>doesnt understand that substance abuse is rooted in suffering
You should change jobs.
>>
ASS TO ASS
>>
Plenty of high IQ people turn to dope. It isn't just window lickers.

Heroin is a substitute for love and optimism for the future.
>>
ban naloxone. give Darwin his way.
>>
>>78545275
thats what happens when the cia want to make money out of afghanistans poppy fields, see the true cost of defeating the taliban.
>>
>>78551091
actually it's oxycodone and dilaudids more. oxycontin is weak now and hard to even abuse

also fent is some brutal shit. easy to OD even if not a noob
>>
>>78551091
Our country doesn't understand drug abuse at all Nigel
>>
>>78550855

now you're just straight up backpeddaling. I know you're probably on /pol/ to vent frustrations but when you say edgy then either stick with it or just admit you were being edgy for the sake of catharsis
>>
>>78549990
This post basically. Look how it worked for the cia and crack cocaine.
>>
Growing drug culture, the idea that a pill is safer, over-prescription, and an unsecured border.

Build that wall family
>>
I did heroin as a kid, but never got hooked

Fortunately for me opiates fuck with my nervous system and I find it hard to breathe on the comedown - i always have to breathe manually when coming down off smack

In any case its not as ruinous a habit as the media say - takes months or even years to form a proper physical habit and even then it doesn't considerably damage the body. The wasted junkies you see look like that because the lifestyle ruins them.

Keith richards has been doing heroin for 50 years and the man is in great shape, many other examples in showbiz

Stimulants like amphetamines will ruin you much faster because they destroy your actual brain which heroin doesn't
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsnNpfZNCMI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3mqwkgv_PQ mexico delivers heroin, china sends the meth. https://www.whitehouse.gov/ondcp/global-heroin-market
>>
>>78548028
>live in Illinois
>state gov cracks down hard on painkillers
>get stabbed (lol chiraq)
>have to have finger reattached
>lol here take these shitty ass hydro 5s
>take less than it says on the bottle
>still run out before they're willing to refill it
>was OK because I had a stash of old hydros
>they cut off my script a month early so I "won't get addicted"
>literally still stitches in my hand
>already was addicted anyway
>had to buy opiates on the street for over another month to even finish PT and use hand again
>spent hundreds of dollars on pills just to take less than I was even prescribed
>had to deal with fucking junkies
>tapered off as soon as I couldn't afford it any more
Fucking junkies ruined this shit for people who have severe pain forever. I agree docs shouldn't pass em out for minor pain, but fucking over people who just had major surgery just because the government told them not to give decent pain pills to anyone ever is bullshit.
>>
>>78551363
>Growing drug culture

The left is responsible for this.

Everywhere you look, the use of drugs is trivialized in the media.
>>
>>78550855
Seems like you are cool with judging the value of a persons life based on his occupation so the heroin use really shouldn't matter much to a person like you

how is the air up there?
>>
>>78546438
This
>>
canadians are superior drug abusers, fentanyl is killing our addicts by the hundreds.
>>
>>78551091
When we see an animal suffering, and know the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of there being that there is nothing that we can do to relieve their suffering or make their lives better, we choose to put them out of their misery because it is honestly the most humane thing we can do when faced with the likely alternatives.

Why we do not offer our fellow humans that same sense of realistic compassion, and instead choose to prolong their inevitable suffering in order to assuage our own consciences, is completely beyond me.
>>
Lost my brother to heroin in 2012.
It's made me come to the belief our country needs to reform our outlook on drugs and drug abuse in general. I don't care whether it happens or not though because it's very unlikely.

No one else is to blame but the addict. Sorry for you others here who've lost people that way.
>>
>>78551616
Yeah, I took ibuprofen/codeine for my back pain a while back. Serious, chronic back-pain resulting from actual physiological issues with my spine (I've had it since I was a teenager). It does have legitimate uses.

Fucking Breaking Bad and fucking Jesse Pinkman making drugs lel so cool.
>>
File: 1445553364080.jpg (45 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
1445553364080.jpg
45 KB, 485x312
>Been using opiates, including heroin recreationally for years. Mostly on weekends.
>Never OD'd

What's so difficult to understand about moderation?
>>
File: 1452914815036.gif (984 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1452914815036.gif
984 KB, 245x184
this is what you get when you legalize marijuana
those junkies want stronger stuff
>>
>>78551751
So you're asking why don't we regulate euthanasia? Kek
>>
>>78551970
So youre a habitual opium user

keep on lying to yourself bro
>>
>>78547103
>It's coming from Mexico and Colombia

y-you're kidding, right

or are you an *actual*, CIA-paid shill?

what the fuck happened in Afghanistan after the U.S. invaded? Opium production, which had been all but stamped out under the Taliban, erupted to heights unseen before. Our troops are actually GUARDING the crops.
>>
>>78545275
I guess the cia can no longer make so much from crack and now they have diversified their investments
>>
>>78551645

I would say the rights "Drugs are bad and will ruin your life" meme is more dangerous.

Kids all grow up believing this and then when they see that pot or adderall wont kill you, wont ruin your life and sometimes even improves your quality of life they assume everything they have been told is a lie.

Fuck the right/left narrative, just have an honest discussion about drugs.
>>
>>78545275
Rise of EDM music and media shilling the alcohol is worse than LSD/weed meme pushing people to be open to try cocaine, heroin, and experimental drugs.

Rising debt and more college adds to this too.
>>
>>78551970
>heroin
>moderation
Just wait until you get an exceptionally good or exceptionally bad batch.
>>
>>78552188
>I would say the rights "Drugs are bad and will ruin your life" meme is more dangerous.

Funny. Singapore uses that "meme" and backs it up with a noose.

How bad are their drug problems compared to those of any Western country again?

>>78552220
Women shouldn't drink alcohol full stop.
>>
>>78552188
This too
>>
File: 1442498880681.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1442498880681.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>78551889
>codeine
>for backpain
The fuck, man.
>>
>>78552146
You must be out of the loop

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-sinaloa-cartel-dominates-nyc-heroin-trade
>>
>>78552188
>Kids all grow up believing this

Also this is absolute bullshit. Kids have been laughing at the whole "reefer madness" approach for decades now. Nobody in the US or Europe has any sort of respect for authority. It's a joke to them and the media.
>>
>>78551587
Very informative ty.
>>
>Republicans will spin this to blame it on weed
Typical
>>
>>78552465
Not all back issues are made equally. My spine literally grew too fast for my muscles, one of my discs is slightly worn and has low-levels of disc-fluid. Beyond that I have a trapped nerve that the specialist said wasn't worth getting surgery over.

You can't just put all back issues into one category.
>>
>>78552220
Drugs are a preference.
None are better then the other and there's a con to all of them.
Alcohol has been a terribly harmful substance in my life compared to pot or lsd for that matter.
It's based on the individual and how they're effected by the drugs. I still drink booze I'm just careful with it or else I spiral out of control with it. You need to know your drugs as much as you know yourself.

>inb4 you day I went to college and am a liberalcuck
I'm actually conservative going to trade school
>>
>>78551091
Oxycontin is nothing everyone has moved to fentanyl
>>
>>78551970
There are two types of peoples. Users and abusers. When you're doing it because you enjoy it and have a good life, you're a user. If you're doing drugs to escape you're shitty life because it's the only thing that makes you feel good, you're an abuser.
>>
>>78552188
This.

Weed, psychedelics, and even cocaine and recreational amphetamines don't have the potential to destroy your life that heroin does.

Basically, legalize weed, psychedelics, low-grade pill amphetamines, and even powder cocaine. At the same time, decriminalize crystal meth and crack, while raising penalties for dealers.

Heroin OTOH, basically needs to have its dealers treated the same way we treat murder-rapists.
>>
If your race is dying, might as well blissfully enjoy your last moments on this earth.
>>
It's because of Jews. Purdue pharma the company that created oxycontin was owned by the (((Sackler))) family. They kiked me when I got hooked on oxy, and then progressed to heroin. I do hope that I OD soon though, I hate my life
>>
I think it has to do with the fact that life has become so easy for us now. There just aren't the same obstacles to survival that there used to be.

When you no longer have to worry about things like food and shelter, and chores that used to take more time to complete are continually being expedited with technology, you have an increasing amount of free time to fill each day. Well, watching TV and browsing the internet are fun and all, but those get boring after a while. But you know what doesn't get boring? Drugs.
>>
>>78547050
This,
So many good goys are quick to get uneccwsary back and knee surgeries and then depend on pain killers
They become a Frankenstein addicted to opiates
Physical therapy should be used as much as possible
>>
>>78552658
*hands shivering*
*beads of sweat down forehead*
*syringe holes all over*

"N-not all back pain is the same b-bro, s-stop judging me!"
>>
>>78552358
Singapore is a literal island with 5.399 million people living on it, what makes you think similar policies would be effective here?
>>
>>78551889

> breaking bad
> making drugs cool

Nice meme friend! Mind if I share it?
>>
File: DARE_shirt[1].jpg (17 KB, 400x342) Image search: [Google]
DARE_shirt[1].jpg
17 KB, 400x342
>>78552498
I probably made fun of it the most out of all my classmates during our Drug Abuse Resistance Education in school. So much so that I got called out by the police officer conducting the class and he had me sing the DARE song in front of the whole class in an attempt to embarrass me.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm the only one of those people who hasn't even smoked weed much less done any of the harder drugs out there.
>>
>>78552470
>http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-sinaloa-cartel-dominates-nyc-heroin-trade

>"The Sinaloa Cartel has taken control of New York’s heroin market, replacing Colombian and Asian groups as the principal supplier of the drug, according to an investigation by the Dromomanos collective, winner of the Ortega y Gasset Journalism Awards."

Oh, so Sinaloa Cartel became the largest producer

>I said "supplier," dumbass. Learn to fucking read.

this is basically how I view this claim, if there's any truth to it at all.
>>
>>78545275
>America is fucking it up again
Tell me something new, slowpoke.
>>
You'd have to be a dope, to do dope.
>>
>>78545275
>>78549990
>>78551616
What is it with you Americans and your OBSESSION with opioid painkillers?

Here you can hardly get them for anything, usually not even major surgery. There are other strong painkillers that don't get you high at all you know?
>>
File: 1458277539087.gif (428 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1458277539087.gif
428 KB, 540x540
>>78545275
>mfw I just received my opiates in the mail a few minutes ago

fuck dem withdrawals nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 800x800
>>78552801
>legalize psychedelics and cocaine
Are you TRYING to get me killed?

I love cocaine and shrooms and I'm still glad they're illegal. I'd be up tripping balls for 3 days swatting at imaginary bats with Pepe and Wojak on a highway.
>>
>>78552858
>It's because of Jews. Purdue pharma the company that created oxycontin was owned by the (((Sackler))) family. They kiked me when I got hooked on oxy, and then progressed to heroin. I do hope that I OD soon though, I hate my life

fellow opibro, PLEASE see:

http://www.whale.to/v/c/stone.html

and

http://www.csom.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Attenuation-of-Heroin-Withdrawl-Syndrome-by-the-Administration-of-High-Dose-Vitamin-C-27.4.pdf

pass it on!
>>
>>78552915
Nice strawman.

I hate drug abusers and think traffickers should be shot.

>>78552921
Britain is also an island, with similar problems to the US. China is just as large as the US and shares a land border with many countries, but doesn't have these problems.

Strict laws, applied liberally, act as a deterrent.

Simple as that.

>>78552942
Your situation is unique. I went to school in the early 00s and the notion that you should be scared of drugs was absurd. This was an excellent grammar school, by the way.
>>
File: 1389297594818.jpg (91 KB, 282x388) Image search: [Google]
1389297594818.jpg
91 KB, 282x388
>>78550120
I was given morphine for my wisdom teeth removal.
The trip was so good I wanted more when it wore off.
I was scared shitless of how much I wanted more and how much I knew I would become addicted if I tried it again.

Drugs are bad.
>>
>>78547050
I think you nailed most of the problem right there. Also, there are more and more disenfranchised and rudderless people with idle hands. Sad stuff, but they should be purged.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>78545275
>>
File: 20141206_US_DEA_Source_Heroin.png (624 KB, 1628x1130) Image search: [Google]
20141206_US_DEA_Source_Heroin.png
624 KB, 1628x1130
>>78552943
its okay to be wrong senpai

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/us-heroin-seizures-mexico-colombia-drug-trafficking-heroin
>>
>>78553111
>There are other strong painkillers that don't get you high at all you know?

FACT: there is nothing, NOTHING as effective as a palliative/nociceptive as opiates.

this is a simple - and sometimes unfortunate - fact.
>>
>>78549753
Singapore is based
>Traffic a kilo of cocaine
>forced to snort own supply till you die
>>
>>78545275
who cares they'll be popping out babies like crazy to catch up to the brown people, hopefully not crack babies though
>>
>>78551970

you don't OD until you have a proper physical addiction to heroin which weekend use is unlikely to produce

I call bullshit though because most everyone I know ends up using every day, opiates are infamous for this.

OD'ing is a function of tolerance, has nothing to do with quality(high-quality heroin may kill you if you're not used to it but thats dosage), eventually you need more to get fucked than your body can bear.
>>
>>78553572

whoops i meant *anti-nociceptive
>>
Bernouts coping with the primary results.
>>
why are heroin addict chicks so hot?
>>
File: 1460943159931.jpg (72 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1460943159931.jpg
72 KB, 600x700
>>78553241
>tfw when it's been 9 days and still haven't got my stuff yet.
>>
>>78546438
>And nothing makes you more happy than opiates

When I was in the emergency room with kidney stones they gave me dilaudid. Except for the fact that it took my pain away almost instantly I hated the way it made me feel. I never want to feel like that again.
>>
File: 1451642668478.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451642668478.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>78553848
that is... a very long time to wait. what do you do to pass the time?
>>
>>78553258
>Tripping balls, swinging bats at imaginary Pepe and Wojack for days on end.

But Anon, that's the fucking point!

And it's not physically addicting like opioids are, so you can walk away with no issues whatsoever when you finally get bored of the inward world.
>>
>>78551529
This. I was recently given a bunch of opioids for a surgery and ended up stopping them. It made me feel like dogshit. It's not the same for everyone.
>>
>>78553258
>I love cocaine and shrooms and I'm still glad they're illegal. I'd be up tripping balls for 3 days swatting at imaginary bats with Pepe and Wojak on a highway.

Make it illegal for everyone and send people to prison for possession because you're a degenerate retard with no self control.
Awesome
>>
>>78545275
>OBAMA becomes president
>pulls a Reagan and floods white communites with cheap opioid pills as revenge for the 80s
>white people get addicted everywhere
>hood niggas selling pills by the thousands getting dat guop doe;hood renaissance
>hillary elected
>whites defeated
>>
File: fairy.jpg (37 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
37 KB, 550x400
Dude I want a twenty year high.
>>
>>78553715
This too.

OD'ing is a terminal outcome for terminal addicts.
>>
>>78554121
I have an emergency stash in my gun safe.
>>
>>78553260
>http://www.whale.to/v/c/stone.html
i heard about this shit. Is it true?
>>
>promote nigger culture
>surprised young people are turning into ghetto emulates

people and media like DUDE WEED LMAO doesn't help
>>
>>78554401
>Trump wins
NO DRUGS
>>
>>78550238
Obviously not smart enough not to stick the fucking needle in your arm.
We need people with common sense, you clearly don't have it.
>>
>>78546186
Speaking from Euro Point of view the abuse of opiates is rampant in the US since so many doctors prescibe them willy nilly.

You did this to yourselves.
>>
A lot of these opiate users are basically chronically depressed people in the US "rust-belt" from my understanding. Primary industry and manufacturing there has been gutted by various free trade agreements.

The US decided to basically fuck its manufacturing base up in the 1990s because the cucks in Silicon Valley sold a line that we don't need industry if we have software instead, and that software was the future.

The problem with this idea is that software only really creates small numbers of jobs for high-IQ people, i.e. developers. It's not like manufacturing where, even in the capital intensive stuff that Japan does, you need a shitload more manpower to actually get stuff done.

That and software industries aren't national assets like capital intensive manufacturing because software is so easily replicateable.
>>
>>78554523
I'm never able to maintain one of those for lack of self control. gud job m8
>>
>>78545275
>rend
>alarming

this "news" is stale as fuck
>>
File: 1423521335107.jpg (7 KB, 252x207) Image search: [Google]
1423521335107.jpg
7 KB, 252x207
>>78552146
>*actual*

Why do people do this?
>>
Opiates are only addictive for a select few with the genes to get fucked by them. I've messed around with most drugs. Opiates are nice but I rarely want to do them. It's just a warm, fuzzy feeling for me.

Benzos are another story. I love benzos so much I will dream about them. Never use them more than once a year
>>
>>78545275
We took over the heroin trade to fund black budget ops. It was never as easily obtainable as it is today.
>>
>>78554698
Impossible to get through to these faggots Czech-bro. They're sold on the idea that doing weed all day is fine and doesn't affect you mentally. The absurd rationalizations I've heard on /pol/ from otherwise smart people about how mass-use of weed is fine is depressing.
>>
>>78546137
This
>>
>>78545275
We used our resources from the Iraq and Afghanistan conflict and had our special forces guard poppy fields all over the middle east and south america and they imported the fuck out of it
>>
>>78554843
this. it's even fucked over the natural sciences. Chemists (me) and physicists are getting fucked over. Thank god I got a stats minor, gonna get a public health degree
>>
>>78546939
glad to see this early in the thread.

what happened? The US took control of the opiate market and the routes to move it.
>>
File: 12311357.jpg (142 KB, 620x901) Image search: [Google]
12311357.jpg
142 KB, 620x901
>>78545275
FACTS:

Addictions increase Debt, Debt increases profits for Banks and Stimulate Health Care Spending so are an Economic Stimulus.
>>
>>78554843

Not really, opiate addicts can be found everywhere. There is a surprisingly high number of upper middle class white kids from the north east that are hooked. They're just bored and have little responsibility.
>>
>>78554843
its literally every fucking place and 5x worse than any media would let on

Heroin is America dirty little secret
>>
>>78554843
>hands up dont shoot
>the post

no, dont do that, Dont you fucking do that.
>>
>>78555408
Don't forget meth, which is getting worse
>>
>>78555409
Did you misclick or something?

What does my post have to do with criminal niggers getting shot by cops?
>>
>>78555364
>people giving their money to drug dealers who aren't taxed and defaulting on legitimate loans creates economic stimulus.

What?
>>
>>78554444
dem mothra quads tho
>>
File: 1461630387045.jpg (330 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461630387045.jpg
330 KB, 960x960
>>78548982
It's the anti-racist libshits hanging with you spics that get hooked on coke and heroine.

Keep your kids away from spics. They love pushing cheap drugs on whites to get them hooked.
>>
>>78552943
Papaver Somniferum, Opium Poppy, grows anywhere. That includes your backyard if you live _anywhere_ in the USA, including Alaska, although it may need a greenhouse over there for full cultivation, which isn't required when harvesting opium. Mexico is very suitable growing area as any other country where there is practically no law enforcement around rural regions.

My only question to H-junkies and dealers is this: Why aren't you growing it yourself?

USA is not enforcing the poppy cultivation laws, you could easily produce more Opium and refine it to Heroin than your country consumes. Same here in Europe. No need for smuggling or dealing with the gooks/muslims/latinos.
>>
>>78555627
You're sympathizing with "depressed white people" because its not their fault they got fucked by trade agreements. Making excuses for them. You only become a heroin addict because you wanted to do heroin and it feels great. Unless of course you're a slave and are forced to do it against your will.

your post was just very, 'din do nuffin-esque'
>>
>>78555881
States plagues with heroin the most are places like Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Missouri, Indiana or New Hampshire. Pretty much no spics there.
>>
>>78554611
>i heard about this shit. Is it true?

yes, it is. but you have to take very large doses - in excess of bowel tolerance - and take them *consistently*, q. 2hrs or so.

this is also an *excellent* way to reduce your tolerance.

remember, this is unlikely to work within the first dose. after maybe 6 or 7 doses, or 12 hours, you will see a remarkable change. just STAY ABOVE BOWEL TOLERANCE, nd you may want to experiment a bit by mixing the sodium ascorbate with actual, pure ascorbic acid powder. what i do is take just the sodium ascorbate for about 12 hours, and then switch over to a 50/10 mix.

you can find lots of sccess stories online with a bit of searching. you will also find people who say it didn't work, but it always seems they did it wrong. they either expected complete relief on the first dose, or they took way too little, or otherwise did it wrong.

good luck, and God Bless you, bropiate
>>
>>78549355
Yep. I get fucking chased down by street people begging for "gas money." Shit never used to happen 3 or so years ago. Goddamn southern cali fags flooded into my hometown. Now it's a fucking ghoul city at night.

>>78549397
It's a bulwark drug like beer, or wine.
>>
File: 1466112137160.gif (1 MB, 350x302) Image search: [Google]
1466112137160.gif
1 MB, 350x302
>>78545275
>go to war in afghanistan(CIA presense)
>opium production goes up astronomically, afghanistan is now largest opium producer in the world
>American heroine use highest it's been since we went to war.
>heroine trafficked in through cartels
>cartels and Afghanistan opium producers have no known connections
>CIA and US special operations train cartel leaders, cartel leaders go "rogue"
>cartel leaders start said cartel's
>the only connection between afghani opium producers and cartels is said three letter agency.
>war on drugs is a complete failure
>>
>>78551751
>Why we do not offer our fellow humans that same sense of realistic compassion, and instead choose to prolong their inevitable suffering in order to assuage our own consciences, is completely beyond me.

This guy's supposedly a paramedic?
Be honest dude, you're just lazy and wish you could go around all day shooting people like horses and not do any work.
>>
>>78556290
but its coming from South America you fucking dolt
>>
>>78554843
It's also because people put on prescription painkillers then get addicted to that shit just like Prince.
>>
>>78550238
>It's a disease.

yeah the disease is you are a fucking retard. cognitive reasoning and all that. like there is someone behind the wheel, but he's a heroin addict...
>>
>>78549480
I feel bad because our public education system is designed to mentally break people down. It's based on the Prussian model, and induces a lot of psycho trauma.

I knew a lot of smart people who dropped out of school, or gave up on life due to teachers or student always fucking with them.
>>
>>78553111
>What is it with you Americans and your OBSESSION with opioid painkillers?

Purdue invented Oxycontin, told DR's they are not habit forming and held conferences on pain management.

Purdue created a drug then created the market, just greed plain and simple.
>>
>>78556145

also, i forgot to add:

DO use fruit juice, as it would seem there are other co-factors in citrus (and other vitamin-C rich plants) that increases uptake. the same is true of sugar, in my experience; it increases uptake of vitamin C.
>>
>>78554938
reddit/tumblr faggotry
>>
>>78556097
>because its not their fault they got fucked by trade agreements.

Well no. It isn't. Non-Western nations generally protect their domestic industries, Western ones are unique in not doing this (to anywhere near the same extent) because of muh universal free trade principles.

>You only become a heroin addict because you wanted to do heroin and it feels great.

It's genetics and environment, like anything else. Part of it is low-impulse control people abusing drugs but the other part is the environment you grew up in. Western environments are generally markedly more permissive and foist less shame onto those who abuse drugs, moreover because of equally permissive laws regarding trafficking and dealing, availability is markedly higher. If you don't think these two elements influence someone's likelihood to become an addict to at least some extent then I'm not sure what to say to you.

And yes, of course I'll defend other white people. I don't give a damn if non-whites kill themselves with drugs frankly.
>>
>>78556106
Suburban/rural Pennsylvania is a fucking mess. All the rural areas around Pittsburgh are hotspots for overdose deaths.
>>
>>78556106
Western PA here, heroin was laying low for a while after a spike around 2000 but it's really becoming a problem again. it doesn't help my area is seen as a gateway to Ohio and the midwest for dealers. police have found several homegrown meth labs here in the past couple years, too. area is something like 95% white, too.

not really shocking whites of all ages are the only group with a rising death rate, subconsciously you know your civilization and people are dying. really depressing
>>
>>78550238
>its a disease

no its not. Its just the better, more honest and pure version of the anti-depressants that your mother's on
>>
>>78556290

>war on drugs is a complete failure

or, a rousing success.

i guess that just depends on your perspective.
>>
>>78556284
Where do you live? I'm in LA and haven't ever seen anything like that
>>
>>78556609
This. It only takes like 2-3 days to get over the withdrawal symptoms. It's a lack of self control, not a disease.
>>
>>78556530
South America has always been producing the same amount of heroine but addiction only rose sense afghanistan became the largest producer.
Pharmaceutical companies are getting all of thier opium from afghanistan, for opioid production here.
The shit is coming from God damn afghanistan you fucking autist... go fuck yourself
>>
>>78545275
umm methadone
>>
>>78545275
>20-year high
>The Eternal High
>>
>>78551751
>When we see an animal suffering
Because it's an animal and doesn't have conscience thought.
>Why don't we offer our fellow humans that same sense of compassion
Because drug users aren't forced to take the drug. They don't accidentally eat it. It's not forced injection. It's literally of their own volition. Body Autonomy.
>>
>>78556922

This is untrue... the transmembrane protein can take a month to turn back to its regular confirmation.
>>
>>78548647
>they force you to take drugs you don't need

What happened to personal responsibility? EVERYONE knows opiates are addictive, so if you're going to use them, use them sparingly.
>>
>>78556864
>police have found several homegrown meth labs here in the past couple years, too. area is something like 95% white, too.

DUH.

meth and white people go together like negroes and watermelon.
>>
>>78556912
I mean as far as public perspective it's an utter failure. I see what your getting at though...
>>
>>78556530
CIA Opium is a Bern meme, they are just feeling it too strong. Facts will not change their mind, if it is CIA Opium from Afghanistan then it is, even if fully grown and produced in Mexico.
>>
>>78549140

i don't know why he fucking used that avatar when he is actually a fat fuck in real life

i have no fucking clue

tho, i did notice, why do chubby guys always have the best voice over voices?
>>
>>78557240
Yeah but meth is the poor white man's cocaine.... Shits disgusting.... no respectable white man would use method nowadays. Than again Hitler was main lining that shit kek
>>
>>78545275
Progessivism, Leftists, Feminism, Materialism.

Choose all of them.
>>
>>78556922

>It only takes like 2-3 days to get over the withdrawal symptoms.

you are clearly clueless.
>>
>>78550359
>tfw pretty white girls here whore themselves out for literally $10 or a line of dope worth less than that
>they all have hep C
Come to Chicago if you guys want to fuck dirty, strung out, 18 year old whores. I won't do it myself because I know how dirty they are, but I'm sure that sounds like heaven to some of you degenerates.
>>
>>78557513
Meth cost A LOT more than cocaine.
>>
I never understood the whole heroin addiction thing. If you are going to put something in a needle and shoot it, it might as well be meth. Be a hell of a lot more productive instead of a carcass with thoughts.

I'd bang some dope years ago and build a fucking house, fix my car...do something at least.
>>
>>78556917
Eastern Wa. From the Tri-Cities up to Yakima specifically. After the drought in cali, tons of street people showed up out of no where.
>>
>>78553111
Why does my friend tell me you can get Vicodin over the counter in Germoney?
>>
>>78556917
>>78557830
It's also happened to me around Seattle. Just fuckloads of homeless people these days.
>>
>>78545275
Thanks, Obama

The drugs are coming from somewhere and the border is pretty open.
>>
>>78546305
Most of them are Liberals or live in blue states
>>
>>78556290
>war on drugs
>failure

apparently is necessary that we have a heroin problem. Our country goes to war and spreads pain, misery and nightmare and we bring back home cozy meddle day dreams.

yin and yang and so forth
>>
File: image.png (613 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
image.png
613 KB, 799x799
>>78557733
>t. a retarded underage faggot
>>
>>78557733
What parallel universe do you live in that meth costs more than cocaine? Literally every other trailer in the midwest is cooking meth, meanwhile cocaine has to be shipped thousands of miles to even make it into the states.
>>
>>78557341
Oh god a fucking Finn again. I don't feel like posting 20 god damn sources for this shit, but it's not hard to look up what drugs and the estimation of the quantity of said drugs. Heroine trafficking has increased since we moved into afghanistan, they have become the largest opium producer in the world.... not hard to make a connection there for fuck sake's. I never said non of it came from fucking south america you fucking cunts. I said trafficking, use, and production are all up since our presense in afghanistan.
And there is a CIA connection there on both sides of the fucking pond, Google will even give that fucking info cunt. A Bern meme..... go fuck yourself
>>
>>78545275
This can't be true, heroin is illegal in the USA.
>>
File: A typical libertarian 2.jpg (80 KB, 1059x546) Image search: [Google]
A typical libertarian 2.jpg
80 KB, 1059x546
Do Libertardians still think legalizing all drugs wouldn't have much worse societal implications than what we spend to keep them less accessible to the general populace?

You can make an argument for not charging drug users in favor of a better approach to treating addiction instead of criminalizing it, and that's valid. But full on legalization would be fucking retarded.

As we've seen in Colorado and Washington, use of marijuana did go up significantly after it was legalized, as did the prevalence of problems associated with it's use. The same would be true if we legalized Heroin, except instead of the inconvenience of having to deal with annoying stoners, you'd have to deal with the inconvenience of getting mugged and stepping over corpses on your way to work because Libertarian paradise doesn't provide emergency treatment to people without insurance, and you didn't want to pay the toll of the less corpse-ridden path to work.
>>
>>78557733
You're out your fucking mind kek
>>
File: da715641bac5a4d9fec72fc0291f0524.jpg (686 KB, 1250x1450) Image search: [Google]
da715641bac5a4d9fec72fc0291f0524.jpg
686 KB, 1250x1450
Used to be easy to get pills in my area. $2 for a perc 10? sign me up. That same pill now is $12-15 and you're going to be expected to pay the person running it as well. For an oxy 30 that's $40+half a pill so $60 for a few hours of relief. Fuck that, I moved to different highs entirely.

Now the pills are almost impossible to find and sellers can set whatever price they want. DEA is making drug dealers rich. The crackdown on pills lead directly to the explosion in heroin, and it's all the government's fault.

People are gonna get fucked up. The worse the economy gets, the more drugs and alcoholism you can expect. The war on drugs is making every angle of this worse, from ridiculous drug policy to an incarceration state.
>>
>>78558170
>>78558486
Maybe I'm just in a strange area.
Meth goes for over a hundred a gram where as coke is cheaper.

The meth is much higher quality than the coke though.
>>
>>78545275
If you gave people back their prescription opiates they would stop using heroin. Then the numbers would go down. There is not any more opiate users than their typically are, however they really cracked down on prescription opiates.

Some advice if you have any addicts in the family, don't enable them. Heroin withdrawal lasts on average a week long (don't reply to this part if you don't understand what average means you moron). Why can't they quit usually? Because they are so fucing stupid and they just want instant gratification. Low IQ. Low IQ on the part of the family members because some people have an excess of empathy and will fuck themselves over for other people, which makes that person a fool. So if they are not quitting you can't be giving them money or really helping them in any way.
>>
>>78558886
Definitely a strange area, never heard any shit like that...
>>
>>78558590
correlation /= causation

the increase in opiate abuse is directly linked to the rise in doctors prescribing it for literal hang nails

dont make me post 20 sources not from infowars about it
>>
>legalize pot
>all the pillheads switch to straight indica
>CIA and HSBC BTFO

I am optimistic that this will happen in the next 30 years.
>>
>>78558886
wew lad, that meth better be damn good for over 100 a g.
>>
Play stupid games get stupid prizes.

Big pharma and the cia orchestrated this but regardless you made that descision to make it exponentially worse for yourself and become so cucked you literally inject terrorism.

t. ex-heroin addict
>>
>>78559380
Nah, pot doesn't help with the pain like heroin does.
>>
>>78559380
Legalization would do nothing for addicts on stronger drugs. If weed was all it took then why wouldn't they just smoke it now? What they are doing is already illegal moron.
>>
>>78545275
Well it's mostly the Clintons using the military to protect poppy fields in the Middle East. It's been that way for over a decade, where the fuck you been all this time?
>>
>>78559398
the needle thing is a complete misnomer.. the heroin produced in Mexico and South America is so good that snorting it produces a high on the same level as injecting
>>
File: helospin.jpg (6 KB, 487x423) Image search: [Google]
helospin.jpg
6 KB, 487x423
>>78558886
>not just getting an Adderall prescription and letting insurance pay for it with easy pickup at CVS
>>
You're welcome friend
>>
I use heroin and cocaine maybe bi monthly, and I get good shit. Coc to pick you up and h to ease the cool down. Sometimes I do them alone, but it's always better as a combination. The point is: it's not hard at all to do that shit every once in a while. My rule has always been that if you do something for three days straight then you'll develop problems. The real problem here is weak willed people with no will power to be able to just put that shit aside.
>>
>>78559601
>>78559574
Not all weed is created equal. Strains cultivated for painkilling do just that, and effectively. Unfortunately this is not well-known in the majority of states for obvious reasons. And, obviously, not available to a majority of US citizens.
>>
>>78559687
First time I did it I shot up because my tolerance from hydromorphone made it impossible to get me high by snorting.
>>
>>78559212
So the correlation there is that some fuck was taking Lortab 10's for migraines couldn't get them and turned to putting a needle in there arm?......

Secondly only sense early 2000's doctors have been prescribing more pain killers?
Because that's when statistics for abuse started going up....
>>
>>78559380

this will NEVER happen.

you don't know very much about opiates and opiate addiction, do you?

believe me, it's not like they're gonna try pot and be like, "whoooaaa!!! what the fuck have i been missing out on??? what am i doing injecting this heroin shit, when there's THIS??"

keep dreaming.
>>
>>78559574

This. I have ppms. Medical ma-jay-jay helps, but pain killers make it all go away. Problem is they make me functionally worthless where as I can still function on weed, even if I giggle more.
>>
>>78545275
>this is obviously a health problem, not a drug problem
>>
>>78559687
No rush though mate. The rush is everything.
>>
>>78559947

chart >>78550208
>>
>>78545275
White people realize its stronger then cocaine
>>
>>78545275
Makes since since even garbage like codeine and shit is a felony why not do the good stuff.
>>
>>78550644
That kind of shitsticking only happens is Australia.
>>
>>78559947
also

Direct-to-consumer advertising of drugs has been legal in the USA since 1985, but only really took off in 1997 when the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) eased up on a rule obliging companies to offer a detailed list of side-effects in their infomercials (long format television commercials).
>>
File: Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth.png (272 KB, 754x600) Image search: [Google]
Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth.png
272 KB, 754x600
>>78560002
>No rush though mate. The rush is everything.

Wow that was insightful, who are you quoting, Socrates?

Very insightful, your IQ is no doubt well above the average.
>>
>>78559726
brain atrophy lmao

>tfw don't do the same shit other people do
>>
>>78552882
>But you know what doesn't get boring? Drugs.

actually, it's the opposite. drugs do become very boring, which can lead to even further despair. first, you suffered and used drugs to escape, then the escape itself becomes a boring prison and you don't know where to turn from there.

eventually, you hit the wall, even with your favorite drug, and become disgusted with it and everything else, yet you know that ordinary life without it is no more satisfying.
>>
yeah dope is getting pretty out of control here

I'm poor but I met this rich girl who does dope off of tumblr. pretty white girl who lives in a very upper class little town but is always doing drugs like dope and coke. should i make her mai waifu, /pol/?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.