[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The British are frantically Googling what the E.U. is, hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: wapo.jpg (330 KB, 1460x786) Image search: [Google]
wapo.jpg
330 KB, 1460x786
"What is the EU?" is the second top UK question on Google since the Brexit results were officially announced.

"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."

That confusion over what Brexit might mean for the country's economy appears to have been reflected across the United Kingdom on Thursday. Google reported sharp upticks in searches not only related to the ballot measure but also about basic questions concerning the implications of the vote, as well as questions about what the European Union is.
>>
>>78541040
That is fucking hilarious. Information age is here yet no-one bothers.
>>
Wow, a woman not understanding exactly what she's voting for? Amazing.
>>
Literally 90% of them are millenial/gen x remainers who assumed voting Leave is automatically racist/fascist/nazi/etc. Only someone with no fucking clue what the EU is would think that.
>>
>trusting jewggle to not make up shit.

Seriously, op.
>>
File: 1465637869441.jpg (33 KB, 495x413) Image search: [Google]
1465637869441.jpg
33 KB, 495x413
>>78541040
>>
>>78541040
>Google reported
stopped reading there
>>
W O M E N
>>
>>78541040
>one woman told the news channel

Women are stupid OP. That's nothing new. The large amount of BREXIT searches were due to remain faggots learning what this means for them.
>>
File: be8.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
be8.png
178 KB, 330x319
>>78541040
>women
>E V E R
>>
>>78541040
>But Leave voters being uneducated retards is just a meme!
>>
>>78541040
>one woman
AAAAAAAAAAAAAND DROPPED

Go home everyone, it's just a stupid woman behaving like a stupid woman.

This is literally what every single women who votes essentially does, they're just lucky that most of the time they're left wing, and if the left wins they never are forced to feel bad about it.
>>
>>78541552
this
>>
This is shilling in an attempt to get a "do over"

It will never come to pass but it truly is pathetic.

>Le tanned British woman voted leave
>Google arent the type to hide things and make things up
SURE THING
>>
>>78541509
>>
>>78542092

the story is on Google search trends fool
>>
We really need to remove women's right to vote, honestly. 3/4 women voters are tragically stupid and uninformed.

Maybe you should have to take an IQ test before being able to register to vote.
>>
>>78541040
More than likely young voters

Older people dont know how smart phones or computers work.

Source? I worked in IT repair for 10 years.
>>
>>78542291

(((Google)))

(((trends)))
>>
Plot twist : It's the stay voters
>>
>>78541952
>>78542012
>>78542092
>thinks fake quote made by a reporter with an agenda is real
>>
>>78542291
What is your point? When did I comment on anything that would warrant that answer?
>>
>>78541040
Why is it "leave" voters? How do you know it's not all the remain ones?
>>
>Leave is all old people (old enough to remember when EU whas EEC, and likely even the disaster that was the ERM)
>Leave doesn't know what the EU is

Pick one.
>>
>Implying remainers knew jack shit about the EU aside from muh open borders

Weu lads
>>
Smells like bullshit to me
Either way, I'm very proud and think I voted right
Only thing good about the EU is their "state anthem"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg
>>
>>78542486
>GOOGLE IS DA JOOS
>THE ECONOMY IS DA JOOS
>FUCKING EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD I DONT LIKE IS DA JOOS
If Whites are actually the master race, how the hell did Jews, about 60 million people worldwide, ensnare everybody in a vast conspiracy? Why?
>>
>>78541040
>one dumb cunt changing her mind moments after voting

How is this news? Yesterday I had pork, but I really would have liked beef better. Can someone call the press?
>>
I suspect more GenXers than you think voted to leave. Millenials I'm sure wanted to stay. Xers have been around long enough to have still received an early education that taught the scientific method and learning for yourself--and a good section of them still believe that. (I'm sure millennials voted to leave in huge numbers.)

The desire to help the less fortunate and the keeping one's own culture and people intact and economically viable is not mutually exclusive, racist, or impossible.

It's a shame that the remain voters have bought into a bullshit mindset that states that it is while being unable to see that all they're really wishing for is further marginilization by selling their country out for (((corporate profit))).
>>
>>78541509
Under rated roast
>>
>>78543078
Because they are Jews...
Nice try, Schlomo.
>>
**Millenials voted to stay in huge numbers. Mea culpa.
>>
>>78543054
ode to joy is shite
>>
>>78542381

At least a general knowledge quiz to make sure you know wtf you're voting on/for, to weed out voters casting a ballot based on fee fees or because its what their friends or family are voting for.
>>
File: uk-girls.jpg (38 KB, 310x344) Image search: [Google]
uk-girls.jpg
38 KB, 310x344
>>78541040
Ayyyyyyy UK girls
>>
>>78541040
But I thought the whole argument right now is that 'old pensioners' are responsible for 'voting leave and fucking the young people'?

But now those 'senile' tech-illiterate people are going on google en-masse?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>78542291
You should know by now Google has a political agenda that leans left.
>>
>>78542675
>thinks women are intelligent
>>
>>78541040
>If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."
Fucking hell, my retard mother is exactly like that. She voted as a protest. Now is horrified it's actually happened.
>>
>>78542291
So google has a trending search and we should automatically assume it's leave voters that didn't know what the EU was?
>>
>>78541040
>>78541440
>>78541509
>>78541552
>>78541629
>>78541952
>>78542012

This makes it that much funnier
>>
File: 1466002911276.png (165 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1466002911276.png
165 KB, 327x316
>>78541040
>all those 18-24 year olds Googling it now because their "don't change anything" vote didn't win
Buckle up, buckaroos.
>>
>>78543729
Women are retarded friendo. I hate to say it considering I love my mom, but they really are intellectually handicapped.
>>
File: 8dc05dad21.png (250 KB, 393x461) Image search: [Google]
8dc05dad21.png
250 KB, 393x461
>>78541040
This is fucking hilarious.
>leaving the future of your country in the hands of highly impressionable citizens
The slow collapse of this country is gonna be utterly fascinating to behold.
>>
>>78541040
its all the dopey students who didn't know what they voted for
>>
>>78542791
How does anyone even know it's voters period? It's pobably mostly young kids who saw all the dramatic news this morning and want to know more.
>>
>>78543371
>...
Nice
>>
>>78543856

Proof wisdom comes with age.
>>
>>78543856
>>78541509
>BABY BOOMERS ARE SO WISE BECAUSE OF THEIR AGE FUCKING REDPILLED WOOOO!!!
Is mental retardation genetic?
>>
>>78543780
They are manufacturing the narrative again.
>>
>>78543078

Its not really about "THE JOOS", although retards think of it that way. Its about a network of wealthy people (bankers), who happen to be jews or jewish decendants, who have way too much control over international organizations and the media.

If these bankers were muslim, christian, whatever it would still be the same problem - that a select elite group of people have waaay to much sway on national and international politics, for no other reason than greed.

/pol/tards would be smart to stop using the word jew at all when talking about international bankers and their control over the world.
>>
>>78541040
Misleading headline is misleading. The old people, the ones who actually managed to get the leave vote pushed, know what the fuck is up. They aren't the ones googling anything. It's people under 40 who have no idea what the EU was and wasn't doing for them that are trying to figure out why the fuck the old people would vote to leave.
>>
(((Google)))
>>
>>78541040
The media is going all out with its fear mongering
>>
>>78541040
It's probably the 49 % that voted to stay that are googling.
You're not going to make an affirmative change without know what it is you're voting on.
>>
>The government will probably hold another referendum

How likely is this?
>>
>>78544427
Old people voted leave because they the least to lose you fucking retard.

The majority of old people's opinions are shaped by tabloids and hearsay. They already have their houses, their pensions and their duty free lives.

Thinking their decision comes from wisdom and not because they're scared of the billions of Muslims coming to rape them is idiotic.
>>
>>78544536

this is not true at all. just so happens the group controlling the media is able to impose their preferences.

their preferences are anti-national, pro-pluralist for safety of their particular tribe.

this cant simply be copypasta'd to other groups who would have different preferences if they were rulers.
>>
I have a question about the EU. I heard there's a group that has decision making power but they aren't elected by the people of the nations. What is that?

I also read the parliament comprised of each of the EU nations is subservient to that unelected group. What's the deal with that?
>>
>>78541040

They should google what the Calergi- Cougenhove plan is and what current EU politician is applying it to Europe right now.
>>
>>78544466
no
>>
>>78544466
Do you read the posts you quote before you type?

Or did you just want to get those sweet tripdubs?
>>
>>78541040
Goes to show how fucking stupid Brexit imbeciles are. The saddest thing is that there's no going back, and as the UK economy goes to shit, reality will hit the Brits who voted leave: they irreversibly fucked their own country, and their own future.

Today is a sad day for the UK, for Europe, and for the world.

RIP UK
>>
I 1005 guarantee it's remain voters looking it up so they can even argue for the EU. Then they realize it's all true, it's a group of unelected commissions determining your life and what laws you have to live by while importing subhumans who rape girls, boys, and men in the streets.
>>
why is everyone doubting the OP story? I'm pretty old, and I frequently google things like "I voted for brexit and now I want to know what the EU is".

google is surprisingly aware of how english works. try it sometime.
>>
>>78545181
>Strongest economy in the EU before
>Leave EU
>Suddenly, and without warning, economy drops to negative numbers

????
>>
>ignore this everyone
>it's just google analytics revealing the entire UK doesn't know what the fucking EU even is.

you can't make this shit up. they deserve to lose everything
>>
>>78541440
Information equals not information

It just reflects how everyone became dull to Brussels decisions because he is so softly taken care of by the welfare state that tries to keep anything worrying away from us, like politics
>>
>>78544929
Didn't cameron say there would never be a 2nd one? I mean sure he thought he was going to win but that's what he said.

Besides such referendum costs a lot.
>>
>78545398
>this obvious shill

>78545414
it's almost as if the globalists who think the goys aren't awake priced in a 0% chance of brexit.
>>
>>78541040

>Votes to leave
>Has no clue what they are voting for

JUST
>>
File: holy keks.jpg (31 KB, 506x701) Image search: [Google]
holy keks.jpg
31 KB, 506x701
>>78544427
I guess wisdom comes with the flag too.
>>
>>78545449
>the entire UK doesn't know
nice broad brush you have there, maybe you'd lick to paint your mothers arse with it?!
>>
>78545710
>another obvious shill fishing for (you)s

I wonder if this is the same group that hillary uses, it's the same MO, just empty shitposts with debunked horseshit pictures over and over.
>>
>>78545019
The European commission.
Imagine if in the US there was a group of 50 appointees (and the speaker of the house) that told Congress what laws they were going to make and what laws they could repeal. Congress has near zero legislative initiative, the only powers they have is to amend laws proposed or veto them. Even then, if the Executive does not agree with Congress, their decision can be made null. That's how laws are made in the EU.
>>
>>78545710
Apparently 'higher education' is making people dumber and more controllable to kike media influence and rhetoric
>>
>>78545864

maybe not all, but I would say large amounts don't know what the EU is

I wonder if they understand the stock exchange? at least Americans all know that.
>>
I'm not very knowledgeable on systems of government, the economy, or geopolitics, and have no real interest in the the UK, or the EU, but every American news network has basically framed this as a bunch of bitter old white racists shooting themselves in the foot economically as a result of xenophobia, and claim we're all headed for "dark times" because of this.

How can the will of half a nation simply be written off as mindless racism?

I don't want to be a conspiracy theorists, but it does seem like all the news outlets are controlled by an agenda. How are they all in agreement that this was a bad move, when half of the fucking UK decided they'd be better off outside the EU? How can such a complex matter be written off as racism?
>>
File: trudeau_main1a.jpg (113 KB, 680x699) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_main1a.jpg
113 KB, 680x699
>>78546049
>
>>
>>78545864

ur country is dead because of you. one day you will off yourself traitor
>>
>>78546275
Why does this guy have so many professional glamour shots? Was he an actor or model prior to entering politics?
>>
>brits bending because a few months, maybe 5 years at the most, of economic hardship are coming.

Jesus christ, still cucked.
>>
>>78545710
>sociology and psychology degrees
>higher education
>>
>>78541040
>>78541509
I hate how people push this bullshit meme of "everyone should go out and vote regardless of if you're informed or not or if you haven't made up your mind". Some people should absolutely not vote.
>>
>>78541440
But yet, sometimes too much information can lead to a cacophonous effect.
>>
>>78546424

>someone exposed to the critical thought that comes with all academia
>someone who drives a taxi for a living

So yes, higher education
>>
File: 1464285048343.jpg (33 KB, 346x406) Image search: [Google]
1464285048343.jpg
33 KB, 346x406
>>78541509
>>
>78546647
>people still give obvious paid-per-reply shills (you)s in the modern era
>>
>>78546647
Wew thats a bit racist considering all cab drivers are pakis. What are you trying to say?
>>
>>78546424
definitly higher than those without any degree

and definitly more focused on the subject than those with other degrees
>>
File: scullydisgusted.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
scullydisgusted.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
>>78546286
quiet down, faggot
brexit is the dawning a greater Britain
>>
File: drama_acting_imdb.jpg (296 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
drama_acting_imdb.jpg
296 KB, 800x544
>>78546387
>Was he an actor prior to entering politics
Yes, he was a part-time drama-teacher and was in a couple c-level made for TV movies
>>
>>78546213
It's even more absurd because this issue has almost nothing to do with race. It's a political union between white European countries. The only race element is the prospect of Turkey joining and Eurocucks insanity with the refugee crisis.

But we literally discriminate against the immigration of doctors and engineers from black or brown countries just so people from white European countries can have free movement regardless of their skills. Really the EU is a racist organisation. Free movement between whites in Europe, but fuck the darkies.
>>
File: Females YES.jpg (21 KB, 615x308) Image search: [Google]
Females YES.jpg
21 KB, 615x308
Wan't to have more fun? Here are the stats from the last Scottish referendum:

How the electorate voted (by sex) - [Blue = YES] [Green = NO]
>>
>>78541440
Age of misinformation and media deception, sadly the information age seems to have passed.
>>
>>78541040
these faggots actually fell for the memes and left

oh wow
>>
>78547245
>the EU lets white people take jobs from subhuman "doctors"

Nice well poisoning.
>>
>>78545710
>wisdom
>higher education

they arent even making an argument about intelligence. its literally how much schooling you had.
>>
>>78547095
>>78546647
>definitly higher than those without any degree
Wanna bet that graph only included university into "higher education"?
Also
>public university
>critical thought
If you actually did go to uni you'd know what it does nowadays is shield students FROM critical thinking at all costs.
>>
>>78541584
This. Lots of champagne liberals at Google.
>>
> before vote: "Remember Jo Cox" campaign
> after vote: "BREXIT supporters don't know jack"
Not surprising at all from joogle.
>>
>>78547349
Sorry Greece, no more British money for you
>>
>>78547448
>If you actually did go to uni you'd know what it does nowadays is shield students FROM critical thinking at all costs.
Any proofs or just butthurt at authorities for the sake of butthurt at authorities?
>>
>>78541040
>Oh shit we lost I can't believe it, those fucking ignorant working class racists!!!
>Ok, lets print a narrative about how the leavers are so ignorant that they don't even know what the EU is!

Don't get conned by this bullshit.
>>
>>78541040
>implying it isn't all the shitskins
>now horrified they didn't go vote because gibsmedat is about to dry up
>>
>>78543856
The age groups that know what life was like without the EU voted to leave? What a wild coincidence!
>>
This isn't news. There are 12 year olds browsing /pol/ right now I bet. No shit they don't know what's happening. They're too busy thinking about catching bugs and eating ice cream.

The article is supposed to make Britons and Welsh look stupid for leaving. Of course Euroskepticism isn't in the media's interests. So they'll push out non-stories like this. But it's already too late. They left the EU and now hopefully the whole EU meme will die.
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
1 MB, 480x360
What where they supposed to do? Blindly vote without being fully informed about the issues?
>>
>>78545710
Telling someone who was thinking of voting to leave that they are stupid and uneducated was not the correct way to win them over to the remain side.

Over the last couple of weeks I've seen so much journalism written to insult the intelligence of leave voters I'm not surprised they couldn't convince them to change their mind.
>>
>>78544536
im getting tired of this meme.

the only reason that "da joos r in power :DDDD" is because stupid fucking rulers back in the good old days appointed court jews to handle all the money. usury didnt apply to jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

do you really think that the jews would not learn how to handle money over the course of hundreds of years after being the only legal bankers allowed? white people brought this upon themselves.
>>
>>78541040
Holy shit! Google can tell how a person votes now?!
>>
>>78547364
SUMMER FAGS SHOULD LEAVE
>>
>>78548863
Tbh I'm ashamed to have voted remain. I told everyone I would, I did it. I felt like a smug shit. And I was in the wrong camp all along, and I would've been if remain had won instead.
>>
>>78543605
i want to fuck the one in black so bad.
>>
>>78546802
SHOO SHOO SUMMER JOO
>>
>>78549743
It would be impossible for them to know the level of education these people have. So they just lie and make up a bullcrap statistic.

Calls people who inform themselves before voting "uneducated morons."
>>
>>78544466
>what is life experience
we should just let 10 year olds vote, anybody over 12 is not allowed to vote
I'm sure it would go swimmingly.
>>
>>78550323
Tip for future voting:
/pol/ is always right
>>
Pretty sure if there was a new referendum today leave wouldn't even reach 40%. Now people got scared of the consequences of a game that was thought as a lesson and went too far.
>>
File: 1466503452075.png (240 KB, 877x851) Image search: [Google]
1466503452075.png
240 KB, 877x851
>>78546213
You wouldn't believe us if we told you
>>
>>78543078
Why are you such a kike, why?
>>
Old people use technology less.

This is more likely to be the young. Next propaganda point please.

Also there is no way to check which voters are googling this.
>>
>>78541040
These results are probably the result of remains. There is a pervasive and unhealthy myth that the right wing nationalists are actually the stupid ones who act before they think.

Funnily enough, people that go through leftist upper class institutions their whole lives in the detached upper class don't actually inform themselves on matters of politics, and due to leftist programming, car very little for matters relating to nationalism. Funny indeed, that the people being told that their mediocrity it exceptional develop unhealthy and toxic egos that inflate their self importance to levels above that of their peers and even that of their nation, which they are taught to look down upon. Hilarious that these same individuals willfully sell their minds away in exchange for the pride in those same minds, forsaking the fabric of what makes them great for some vane and frivolous notion of superiority, the tangibility of which has been stripped from them in every aspect outside of their delusion.

Hard workers, Soldiers, country and Queen. Not "intellectuals" stock marketeers and faggots and drag queens.
>>
>>78550929
Haven't been on /pol/ recently, My first real vote too, I'm 19 in july. I fucked up bad.
>>
File: 1440652680633-0.jpg (89 KB, 353x251) Image search: [Google]
1440652680633-0.jpg
89 KB, 353x251
>>78541040
>jewish media trying to make the goyim think it was all a mistake
>>
File: 1466506128109.png (10 KB, 270x326) Image search: [Google]
1466506128109.png
10 KB, 270x326
>>78543078
How to out yourself as a redditfag:
Make posts like this

Lurk more
>>
>>78541040
FALSE FLAG SCARE TACTICS

Markets go up and down on the quiver of arsehole.

Example:
Our Finance Minister got axed for no reason and our economy almost tanked.
>>
>>78542381
Don't be a cunt. Millions of us voted out last night.
>>
>>78544946
>they're scared of the billions of Muslims coming to rape them

Sounds like wisdom to me.
>>
>>78541040

this really is common sense, people from both sides have woken up this morning to a fucking shitshow like we've never seen, now its hitting home that it will effect them, people are naturally showing an interest.
>>
>>78547305
How do they have this info? Is this last election?
>>
>>78551864
PLS B IN EXETER
>>
>>78552055
The smartest and most adult thing for us to do, would be to give them our country and women and children, at least then we'd be the bigger persons!
>>
>>78552131
They obviously did a poll outside the voting table.
>>
>>78541509
SECOND PART BEST POST
>>
>>78544589
This is true. Already seen some pro stayers on Facebook say they changed their minds on the matter after researching the EU. Stupidly after the fact
>>
It's probably teenagers who voted Remain for cheaper roaming charges and foreign holidays.
>>
>>78541040

Its predictable, if you look at the voting pools, http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis , you see the the majority of leave are low education, low wage, low classes.
They likely bought the whole "we have no choice, we need to leave" without even knowing wtf the EU is in the first place.
>>
File: clock.png (509 KB, 1270x672) Image search: [Google]
clock.png
509 KB, 1270x672
>>78541040
>"What is the EU?" is the second top UK question on Google since the Brexit results were officially announced.
>"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."

FUcking horse shit. fucking butthurt eu fags just vote let it go

They trying to use trickery to in hope for a re-vote, which this time they will rig
>>
File: 1459856255276.png (66 KB, 396x295) Image search: [Google]
1459856255276.png
66 KB, 396x295
>>78541509
>>
>>78541509
wew
>>
>>78546647

Stahpe.

I have been educated in some of the best schools our country has to offer.

I'm talking about institutions that have always been ranked in the top 20 universities and even private high schools.

Places where most can't get in, and even less chance they can afford it.

The Ivory towers of academia were bullshit 20 years ago when I was there. There was only one way to think, one accepted answer, one permissible belief system.

Critical thought...Jesus, 2.1 gpa detected, but uses that diploma to think himself better than his more successful cousin and her hair salon.
>>
>>78544466
did UK really have baby boomers? I thought most of them went boom after WW2. Breddy shore the whole baby boomer thing is purely a burgerfat phenom
>>
File: 1454787062108.jpg (59 KB, 522x583) Image search: [Google]
1454787062108.jpg
59 KB, 522x583
>>78551483
I'm 18 and could see how it would effect UK. Don't use age as an excuse you cuck.
>>
>>78546647
Except they aren't being exposed to critical thinking. They're being exposed solely to one side of the debate. And they are willfully ignoring any ideas that don't fit the environment they're in. They full on ban conservative speakers or completely disrupt their events. It's ironically extremely xenophobic. Trigglypuff is in higher education for example.
>>
>>78547323
this
too much bullshit out there and google is failing to provide useful results
it used to take me one query to find something, now i have to be like 10 mins weeding through click-bait and bullshit
>>
>>78552055
Implying they aren't already infested with mudslimes, KEK
>>
>>78541509
sure
>>
>>78547245
This. If there was unsustainable mass immigration from white countries, people would also be freaking out. Doesn't help in this case that islamic culture isn't particularly compatible with western values
>>
File: 43254.png (368 KB, 659x412) Image search: [Google]
43254.png
368 KB, 659x412
Women are literally a meme.
>>
>>78541040
I hoped this was a hoax. But here's the link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_switch-google-1145a-top%3Ahomepage%2Fstory
>>
>>78546387
He is a woman in a mans body. Nothing but vapid thoughts and feel-good talking points wrapped up in a narcissistic superficial self image.

Thus all his glamour shots.
>>
I'm still confused on the Brexit Vote
>>
File: 1447230303819.png (102 KB, 98x128) Image search: [Google]
1447230303819.png
102 KB, 98x128
>>78554053
>Admitting this

Hmm... Preps for willingly dispensing your posts of any intellectual weight on an adhom basis.

Seriously, good on you. Willingly playing at a disadvantage is honorable if nothing else.
>>
>>78541040
The story they want you to believe:
>People are googling the EU because they don't know what it was, and once they do they want to stay in

What actually happens:
>People vote leave because they don't understand why the world would shit on them for leaving the EU and they believe the economy can't be that shitty.
>volatile jew market shit storm ensues
>People google "What is the EU?" trying to understand why is this shitstorm happening
>People are scared of short term effect and now would vote remain

It's not really the same.
>>
>>78554767
It probably isn't a hoax, and I can guarantee you it was bremainers.
>>
>>78546049

Because "higher education" includes useless shit like sociology, gender studies etc, "educations" that are all about regurgitating your cuck professors' world views for top grades.

I would bet a lot of money that people with actual higher education, like doctors, engineers etc voted leave in large amount (of course remove shit skin immigrants with those educations from that group).
>>
Yeah because these aren't obvious shills at all. The EU has been at the center of political discussion for years.

The vast majority of people knew exactly what they were voting for.
>>
>>78547855
Are you fucking serious. Look up Trigglypuff, safe spaces, trigger words on campuses, blm interrupting conservative speakers, bias response teams.

Really Trigglypuff is all you need to look up

If you want a laugh watch triumph interviewing young voters
>>
Old people google now?

I thought they only read awful right-wing newspapers. The ones that talk about the EU every day.

There's some mental gymnastics coming from the left here
>>
>>78555083
I agree especially regarding the STEM intellectuals. If they are looking out for their own bottom line, then less skilled migration to the country will only aid them in keeping their jobs and remaining productive. Especially in fields like physics in which employment is scarce. People with theoretical in depth understanding about the abstractions of the universe might be outclassed int he market by someone who just barely got a masters but worked as a medical physicist pressing buttons on a C.T scanner for a few years.
>>
>>78541509
>implying all these searches were made by women
>>
>>78541040
>"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."

>No guys, we should totally let women vote!
>>
>>78550005

Not sure if you are disagreeing or not. Im not saying they arent jews, Im saying that the fact that they are jews is irrelevant and harmful for the debate when brought up.

Call them bankers, not DA JOOS, and maybe more people will get behind criticism of them and their ridiculous influence over world politics.

Would instantly make it harder for shill organizatios like the ADL to shoot down criticism if the jew angle was abandoned completely.
>>
>>78555593
>Implying they weren't made by at least mostly women a long with 90% of bremainers who want some shitty arguments to post on twitter as to why the brexit was a bad diea
>>
>>78546647
>someone flipping burgers after getting a worthless degree
>someone who drives a taxi for a living

fixed it for you, Goldbergsteinovitz
>>
>>78541040
fucking dumbasses

Enjoy poverty BritCucks!
>>
>>78550504
To be fair, most people not the media also does that. ''If you're not on my side, you're a dumbass''.
>>
>>78555780
Most of us in my experience use the terms bankers or "dual citizen/international lobbyists" when discussing things outside of /pol/.

Unless the goal is explicitly to repill someone on the Jews, you would be a fool not to use the aforementioned terms.
>>
File: ur mum.jpg (186 KB, 800x1202) Image search: [Google]
ur mum.jpg
186 KB, 800x1202
>4% difference
>everyone who voted leave doens't know what EU is
>base this on an interview
>with a woman

kek fuck you
>>
>>78541040
Is this accounting world wide? Including ignorant ass Americans and other countries NOT in the E.U.?

Misleading article. Keep on spinning.
>>
>>78555971
The economy basically patched itself up already. All it took was 24 hours for stabilization, and now all of the money form now until he end of time spent on the EU will now be kept in England.

The Europeans are now the ones that need to tackle the burden of poor countries and fiscal trouble WITHOUT the strongest economy in Europe.
>>
>>78546647
>with all academia
If you haven't taken anything more than a calculus class, you're about as "critical thinking" as a high school dropout in a trailer park.
>>
>>78551483
Yeah, you did. But your countrymen fixed it. You should go public and thank each and every one of them for rectifying your mistake.
>>
>>78551427
This. I remember when obama first got elected. We could vote right on campus. No one gave a flying fuck about politics. They just saw black president, yes we can talking points. And at most based the decision on watching the VP or presidential debate because the school hosted it . No one was truly informed. Tbh we were too busy to be informed. And the more politically inclined kids had a much higher % of right leaning voters.

Although part of the problem was everyone knew how badly bush fucked up
>>
>>78541040
at least they're googling now. This can be seen as a success for Brexit, it made people think. If it was business as usual, they would have voted remain and never wasted another thought about it. how disappointed people would be to learn what kind of traitors they usually vote for.
>>
>>78555781
>making such a wild conjecture over a simple piece of information
>letting your memes and ideology cloud your perception of reality
>>
>>78556308
>The economy basically patched itself up already
>still down 3%
>>
>>78545710
lel

"University" and "degrees" have become a joke. I say that as a Comp.Eng. grad myself, but in the UK:

>Polytechnics are considered universities and results in degrees (e.g. Staffordshire University, Nottingham Trent University etc. etc.)
>Many of the professors at these institutes are secondary school teachers who wanted a salary bump
>The amount of degrees available at institutes is staggering, look at Oxford University's courses page - would wager more than half are useless degrees

So think of it this way, Sarah who got a C in Mathematics, D in English Literature but a B in Spanish and American Studies at A-level is now a viable candidate for university. I know many previous schoolmates who were mediocre to bad students getting into universities and polytechnics because these institutes can make insane profits off them. So Sarah eventually gets in to study Women's Studies somewhere in some Mancunian polytechnic and is now considered, after 3 years, to be someone with a "Higher Education".
>>
>>78556446
*School didn't host debate, just showed it on TV in common spaces. Misspoke
>>
>>78542675
it's not that hard to find an idiot in a country of millions
>>
GERMANY CONCEDES AND BOWS TO THE UK ANGLO COCK:

>It recommends that the EU enters into negotiations aimed at making the UK an "associated partner country" for the remaining 27 nations.

>As it stands, the UK's exit may cause Germany's contribution to the EU's budget to rise by 3bn euros (£2.44bn) a year, the papers adds.

ENGLAND AND WALES 3
GERMANY 0
>>
>>78556308
Germany has a stronger economy than UK, get your facts straight, dumbass.
>>
>>78556446
Yeah, Bush was a fucking catastrophe. His existence fuels their previously non-existent meme machine. Just another hook for gullible intellectuals.

Can't blame you for voting for Obama in that environment though. You'd either need to lie or be ostracized.
>>
>>78541040
Most googlers are teens who only got their news through Facebook and Twitter and now have to really inform themselves about the meaning of the Brexit, instead of simply shouting "IT'S RACIST, YOU FUCKING BIGOTS, ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE!"
>>
>>78556771
In fairness, I'm old enough to remember a time when if you wanted to get into any university in the country you gave them a ring and asked for an application form. You then sat an entrance exam and took an interview.

My brother got into Oriel that way after achieving three very mediocre A-Levels and spending four years in the Army.
>>
File: gustave-eating.jpg (28 KB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
gustave-eating.jpg
28 KB, 450x330
>>78556553
>Implying my memes AREN'T reality
>Implying that it wasn't just a joke, and even considering that, just as likely as an conjecture anyone else has drawn here
>Being this bum rustled about what was nothing more that a series of jokes.
>>
>>78541040
(((Google)))
>>
>>78557127
Pretty much. It kinda sucked. Although wasn't nearly as PC as universities are now.
>>
>>78551483
most in your age group vote that way, one still wonders if this is your first week on /pol/
>>
>>78556308
I thought Germany was the strongest economy in Europe... :/
>>
Lel this delusion:

>Old people voted for Brexit
>Old people use Google

Choose one.
>>
>>78542043
the majority of all voters are misinformed idiots
>>
old people who voted leave aren't the ones on google looking it up after the fact its the tumblerinas and cucks in disbelief
>>
>>78557121
Look at the growth trends in the recent times before the brexit, dumbass.

GDP isn't the only measure of power. I'd argue that economic growth is far more important as this means your spending can increase and any deficit or excessive debt can be attacked with excess. A more powerful economy.

Also notice that the nominal per capita GDP is better in the UK. This is great for growth, and if my understanding is correct, is an indication for INCREASED growth rates.
>>
>>78557728
see >>78557728
There are more factors than GDP to consider.
>>
>>78555780
im agreeing with what you said while bitching about people blaming solely the jews for everything.
>>
File: 1457890203883.jpg (139 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1457890203883.jpg
139 KB, 854x859
>>78541040
>not knowing what you vote for
ayyyyy
>>
File: 1462830891806.png (956 KB, 1200x939) Image search: [Google]
1462830891806.png
956 KB, 1200x939
>>78541040
Why should I care? They already helped us leave, let them live with the guilt that they betrayed their Eurocuck union, makes no difference to me.
>>
>>78543856

It is interesting to see how indoctrinated the youth in that country is, almost like the higher education institutions are purposefully shaping them to have a certain ideology when they exit their studies.

As also, the wisdom of age has given the youth a chance to experience a reality outside of the shackles of the propaganda of the media they consume every day and know not what is life is like outside the prison of globalism.
>>
File: 1466775089852.png (988 KB, 1018x1710) Image search: [Google]
1466775089852.png
988 KB, 1018x1710
>>78541040
relevant I believe
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 537x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 537x529
>>78543078
Shhhhhhh, just let them play.
>>
File: 1464856028877.jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
1464856028877.jpg
39 KB, 626x344
>>78543078
When /pol/ talks about the jews they are talking about the international bankers and their corrupt media propaganda machine that have been controlling the west for decades.
>>
>>78543856
Also note that the younger ones tend to be more internet. Hence, they're the ones doing the googling.
>>
>>78541040
students probably. you know 50% of them didn't bother to vote.
>>
File: 1463336788896.jpg (52 KB, 470x647) Image search: [Google]
1463336788896.jpg
52 KB, 470x647
>>78557467
>le only pretending to be retarded damage control
>mfw I have been here too long that Poe's Law is becoming revelant
>>
>>78541040
>British intellectuals
>>
>>78557998
Papua New Guinea is the strongest economy of the world because it has the largest growth in percent in the world.

There are many ways to compare economies, yes. But you are just twisting the statistics purely to your liking, so shut up.
>>
>>78541040
I bet you anything those are stay voters. Now they are trying to understand what will change.This is typical status quo behavior, they didn't know what Brexit was and voted against it, now they have to deal with it.
>>
>>78547176
Lol, fuckin love you leaf
>>
>>78558464
>wake up one day
>hear a voice in your head
>"vote leave"
>right, I should vote leave
>referendum is over
>voice is gone
>what the fuck did I just do
Kek is real
Meme Magic is real
We are all Heathens
>>
>>78541040
>remain voters
>>
>>78541552

Its probably mostly people who didnt vote and underaged kids who are searching it

also
>trusting jewgle
>>
File: 1464639022162.png (155 KB, 300x468) Image search: [Google]
1464639022162.png
155 KB, 300x468
How the fuck do you not know what EU is? Are all brits mentally retarded or something?
>>
>>78541040
Hahaha fucking retards.
>>
>>78541040
This is bullshit. Who was making the searches? Was it those able to vote?

We could have every fucking teenager trying to understand what is going on, it doesn't mean voters are now trying to understand the EU.

Biased as fuck.
>>
File: Draper.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
Draper.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>>78541040
Lmao dumb brexiters
>>
Good job Brits. I am SO fucking proud of you guys. I really didn't think you guys would do it, and I figured that even if you did vote to leave, I figured that they would rig the vote and never let it happen. CONGRATS TO YOU, GREAT BRITIAN. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN. GOOD SAVE THE QUEEN. GOOD SAVE ENGLAND. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
>>
>>78541040
>all those leave voters are old cunts that wouldnt know how to use a computer!
>all these leave voters are using their computers!
>>
File: F.png (693 KB, 665x1099) Image search: [Google]
F.png
693 KB, 665x1099
>>78543856
>65+ were highest for leave

neva4get
>>
>>78541509
Second post best post.
>>
File: 1436491594477.jpg (59 KB, 765x343) Image search: [Google]
1436491594477.jpg
59 KB, 765x343
>(((Google)))
>>
>>78541040
i like how all the leftists who live for "the 99%" seem to absolutely despise the common person. they find any and every opportunity to mock and denounce the 'rabble'
>>
I think you guys underestimate the amount of children on the internet who are actually curious what the EU is. Voters aren't looking this up.
>>
>>78560824
Until I googled it I thought his name was literally "Able Seaman"
>>
>>78561293
You might be retarded, anon.
>>
File: 1465951880612.jpg (94 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1465951880612.jpg
94 KB, 620x413
>>78541509
butifel
>>
>>78546647
>critical thought that comes with all academia
That's the dumbest fucking shit you ever said frog.
>>
>>78561074
The complete hypocrisy never fails to astound me. If the vote doesn't go there way, they are suddenly denouncing democracy and praising a more fascist model. If the masses don't vote their way, they start treating them with the contempt of the aristocracy.
>>
>>78547245
Is that true? I know lies are everywhere, especially on 4chan, but is that really true???

I'm for immigration of best/top talent so that they can be here to teach our best/brightest and also enrich our lives. I'm a firm believer in the land of opportunity. I'm Dominican and was born /bred here in the USA and currently work for an engineering firm. I also run a mathematics tutoring business where I earn some extra cash. As an engineer, I aspire to work with the American military one day as someone who can put my knowledge and skills to good use.

My father came here, became a citizen when he was a kid and is an architect. He has designed buildings, apartment complexes, etc.

Not to blog about it, but that's very personal to me. People who are doctors/lawyers/engineers are discriminated against entering the EU?? But they take in refugees?
>>
>>78544929
Near impossible, the shit storm would be cataclysmic
>>
>>78561510
Why would I know anything about ships?
>>
>What is the EU

How can the world be so hilarious and so depressing at the same time
>>
Goddamn, British people are stupid.
>>
>>78542589
yeah 90% sure this is the case
>>
>>78543990
This
>>
File: avatar_0ba78ec95473_512.png (141 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
141 KB, 512x512
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>78541040
I like how they just suppose that the ignorant all voted 'leave', as if nobody was just scared shitless and voted 'stay' without actually knowing what they were voting for.
>>
>>78541040
They are really trying to shill the britbong army hard aren't they?
>>
>>78563400
those people won't have regrets about their vote though
>>
>>78541040
So we used meme magic to control people's minds?
>>
>>78545710
As a recent college graduate. I can confidently say that higher education doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>78543078
Half of them are rollplaying, other half is actually retarded. Ignore them
>>
>>78563772
but they are most probably the ones that didn't bother checking what would happen in case of brexit, leave was supposed to lose
>>
>>78561966
It'a not that hard to see
>be refugee from any poor arab shithole
>get in EU via human smuggling illegaly
>apply for asylum and get welfare for life
>can't work for 3 years, can ask for citizenship after a while
And then
>be from anywhere else
>have to literally be the best 0.1% to apply for a job, luckily get it, apply a visa and travel there legally to actually work with no particular benefits.

Not to mention that the free movement of people in EU means that they discriminate against anyone outside of it. They'll always be more likely to hire some bydlo from poland rather than an educated person from outside
>>
The narrative is:
>If you are old and soon for death: you caused Brexit
>If you are stupid and don't know what the EU is: you caused Brexit
>If you are a racist: you caused Brexit

Don't debate them on it. Call it out as fabricated and unsubstantiated nonsense.

It's the same old leftist ploy of setting the framework and letting you argue within it.
>>
File: 1465239526220.jpg (110 KB, 800x988) Image search: [Google]
1465239526220.jpg
110 KB, 800x988
>>78565350
The fault for Brexit lies with young people - only 43% of eligible 18-24 year olds voted, which if it was at the average rate of every other age group Remain would've probably won.
>tfw 18-24
>tfw voted Leave
>>
>>78541040
Don't get me wrong. I'm a pro-chaos, so as a French faggot I am for Brexit as much as I am for Trump.

But honestly britfucks, are you fucking retarded? Did you REALLY vote to leave the E.U.? You do know that you are going to get fucked hard in the ass, right?

I mean, I don't mind if you are a chaosfag, you did good and your opinion is fine, but did you really chose to vote to throw ahmed out of your country when most muslims within your country came from commonwealth immigration?

please explain it to me. I really wonder it.
You just chose to leave your corrupted E.U. masters to get under the reign of your corrupted U.K. masters.

Or maybe just K., now that the union is gone.
>>
>>78541509
>>
>>78541040
This picture of Nige makes me happy
Must feel so good seeing that amount of work finally pay off against all odds
>>
>>78544515
It is like the media selects for a certain level of stupid that thinks they are smarter than everyone else because they succeeded in getting someone to confirm their wish by buying into their line. Sadly they are of at best moderate intelligence and many on the dumb side. Their leaders are just clever enough to be both arrogant AND wrong
>>
>>78544997
But these people are for the things they are to make weak the ones they exploit and that is something that can br pasted onto any group of humans
>>
>>78545700
Votes to X having no clue where X is either remain or leave
>>
>>78544515
That's not manufacturing at all. It's a proven fact that brexit voters are old and uneducated.

Don't get me wrong, I can understand that feeling. Everything was working fine without the E.U. before. People want this era back, Europe fucked our countries' shit up.

But now, it's too late. It's simply too late. Leaving the E.U. will end up dividing the U.K. If you wanted ahmed gone, it won't happen until at least two years. And the main "muslim" problem in the U.K. is unstoppable, for it comes from the commonwealth.

The worst in all this, is that the first that will suffer from this vote will be the brexit voters themselves, having shit jobs and being uneducated and all.

Have the best of luck, britbongs.
>>
>>78541040
what the fuck did you do pol, sure sjw's are fuckign shit up, but you have to fuck it up, you sucked putin's cock and you want to watch the world burn, you spread shitty stormfag commentary while pressing the world to despotism.
>>
>>78547323
The post information age.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.