[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is there a rational reason for wanting a Brexit? All the arguments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (445 KB, 441x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
445 KB, 441x270
So is there a rational reason for wanting a Brexit? All the arguments I've seen for LEAVE so far is based on is just ideology, misinformation or hysteria
>>
>>78538379
>SOVEREIGN NATION
Fuck off
>>
They want to rule themselves is all. Good on them.
>>
F R E E D O M
>millennials won't understand what that it is and the cost of it
>>
>>78538379
>being this basic

You people don't know how important it is to be free
>>
>>78538379

because fuck you that's why
>>
>>78538723
But they won't. Truly ruling yourself is impossible in a globalised economy. You'll always have to adhere to foreign country's regulations and laws to some degree.

The only way to avoid this entirely is to go full North Korea and aim for complete autarky and isolation.
>>
>>78538379
Yes

It was the only way to make the EU stop fucking shit up and take note.

Remain win would have been continued austerity and mass migration.
>>
File: Kim-Jong-il-1.jpg (146 KB, 800x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Jong-il-1.jpg
146 KB, 800x1080
>>78539239
>>78538379
My Face when England goes full Juche
>>
>>78538811
>>78539113

"Freedom" is just a buzzword
>>
>>78540410
"buzzword" is just a buzzword
>>
>>78538379
>EU
>completely worthless since inception
>political laughingstock

>UK decides to leave the Earth's comedic punching bag
>Y U WANT LEEV Y U SO MEEN DDDDDDD':

What the actual fuck?
>>
>>78538379
it's simple, fuck the sjw.
>>
>>78540627
But people give "buzzword" the right amount of importance, while they overestimate it for "freedom".
>>
>>78540410
I can see why you would think that, because you haven't ever experienced the genuine freedom living in a first world coutnry is like.

But our economic freedom to raise and spend our own tax, along with the ability to help the economy by allowing in those with valued skills in areas that are being invested in aren't worth it as they are just a buzzword to you.
>>
But Hungary, you have acted very un-EU-like in the recent years.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.