[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please enlighten me as to how the "GBP IS THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (50 KB, 705x530) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
50 KB, 705x530
Can someone please enlighten me as to how the "GBP IS THE LOWEST FOR 30 YEARS" when the latest figures clearly illustrate it's not?
>>
>>78530101

The kike knows
>>
Delete this.
>>
File: pound graph.png (33 KB, 627x411) Image search: [Google]
pound graph.png
33 KB, 627x411
>>78530101
true
it did go fairly low though

we're probably going to be alright, right?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10574618/r
>>
>>78530101

The GBP is stronger than the USD. You once had 0.45 GBP = 1 USD. Now it became weaker and 0.75 GBP = 1 USD. It's like your money became less worth and you have to pay more of your money for things coming from other countries.
>>
>>78530668

Best way to make money now is to short the pound for Friday then wait till Monday to see what is the initial outcome of the talks in Paris between Merkel and the other EU leaders. If its cautious rhetoric, long pound: short yen. If its hawkish against UK, short pound: long USD.
>>
>>78530101
You're watching the USD in relation to the GBP in that graph. strong USD = weak GBP.
>>
Major political shifts reliably cause economic uncertainty. Story is a complete nothing.
>>
>>78530101
Kikes are incapable of telling the truth, for any reason.
>>
>>78531073
>>78531290

I should have probably used the reverse graph, but even so, it's not as fucking major as everyone is making out to be.
>>
>£ recovering
>FTSE recovering to near opening numbers
Remainers BTFO
>>
>>78531711
>it's not as fucking major as everyone is making out to be.

let's wait some years and then talk again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.