[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your memes have killed Britain's economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: daytodaybruiser.png (764 KB, 744x570) Image search: [Google]
daytodaybruiser.png
764 KB, 744x570
I hope you're happy
>>
File: 1465939108779s.jpg (2 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1465939108779s.jpg
2 KB, 125x115
>>78528279
>>reddit
>>
>>78528279
Then why was your queen for the Brexit?
>>
>>78528279
Good.

Who cares.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>78528380
>steven universe faces
>thumbnail
JUST REDDIT MY SHIT UP FAMILY
>>
>>78528432
She's an uneducated inbred
>>
>>78528279
Killing economies to praise gods is not the most perfect system, but it's the best we have atm.
>>
That means the Brits can't be babysit.Good for them
>>
>>78528717
>Queen
>uneducated
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>78528863
>implying anyone in the royal family has an IQ over 90
wew
>>
>>78528279
Did britain even have a solid economy? The drop in the exchange rate helps britain if they want to actually produce things, it makes exports more competitive.
>>
>>78530431
Source you fucking traitor?
>>
>>78530776

They had an import economy with strong financial institutions. The financial institutions are leaving to EU countries, and the import economy depended on a strong currency.
>>
>>78528279

Don't worry compatriot. Once Trump comes, we can establish better trade deals between the both of us. I'd much rather do partnerships with people that keep their word, pray to jesus and want freedom above all over china, south korea, japan, mexico the list is without end.
>>
>>78531330
So they're going to fuck over germany's monopoly on exports then? Also, I doubt the financial institutions will leave, they already have offices in europe. London is still the center of forex trade and sits right between the asian and american sessions. They will always have a lot of activity in the financial sector.
>>
File: 1466718836476.jpg (71 KB, 480x418) Image search: [Google]
1466718836476.jpg
71 KB, 480x418
Can Scotland get their own flags now. Can people with northern Irish IP's be given Irish flags now. The disintegration of the uk as a political entity is just a formality.

> United Kingdom of Wales and England
>>
>>78531719

http://fortune.com/2016/06/24/london-brexit-jobs/

>So they're going to fuck over germany's monopoly on exports then?

I think it's more likely they'll just have hurt their own economy; it'd be pretty extraordinary if they turn the whole structure of their economy around in time to export on Germany's level.
>>
EU regulations were a fucking noose to the British economy, people who didn't export to the rest of Europe were subject to them.
Unless Brussels get's so ass blasted as to sanction Britain they will do fine and better than the endemic mess that is Europe's economy.
>>
>>78532950
>Unless Brussels get's so ass blasted as to sanction Britain

>implying they won't take punitive actions

If they want to see the EU continue to exist, they need to make sure Britain suffers for this.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.