[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OY-Y-Y V-VEY! DAT SCWAZN'T SUHPOSSED TO HAPPENED! DON'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
OY-Y-Y V-VEY! DAT SCWAZN'T SUHPOSSED TO HAPPENED! DON'T LEAVE, BRITAIN! TTHE SIX B-B-BILLION REFUGEES NEED YOU! OY GEVALT! IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOA!
>>
BREXIT is good for Israel
>>
>>78525135
Yeah but Israel is not the issue, it's orthodox jews within the US that have their noses in everything
>>
>>78525643
LoL was?
>>
>>78524813
They win either way. You don't see the puppet master pulling your own strings.
>>
>>78525643
it's not the orthodox jews, it's the secular 'liberal' jews.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>78524813
>>
>>78524813
dump the rapefugees on hte kikes
>>
>>78526479
This. Why doesn't Mossad kill them?

They are promoting muzzies and literally going to get the other jews here killed or turn them into refugees in 10 years.
>>
File: history.jpg (228 KB, 997x500) Image search: [Google]
history.jpg
228 KB, 997x500
>>78526479

My first Landlord was an orthodox jew.

>overcharged on rent

>rans a sweatshop under the apt

>sweatshop has exhaust fan letting paint fumes come up an into my window.

>industrial fan from sweatshop made the ground in my apt shake all day.

>apt was illegal.

>hired thug to be super of building.

Now I have lived in and around orthodox jews in BK for years. Fuck them. Just fuck them. Fuck you guys in general.
>>
>>78526479
Orthodox jewslav here name križoslav fuck the Eu fuck shitskin maroko jews long live the Ashkenazi jewslavs :) I don't give a fuck about izrael war prapaganda

Cлaвa Пyтин :)
>>
File: 1435698955302.jpg (30 KB, 234x272) Image search: [Google]
1435698955302.jpg
30 KB, 234x272
>>78524813
You dumb goyim think you can just turn your backs on globalism and get away without a scratch?

Say good-bye to your little "economy," filthy goy pigs!

SHUT
IT
DOWN
>>
>>78526479
No as a secular jew, the orthodox come into regular communities and ruin them. Check out what they've done in Long Island and Brooklyn, it's disgusting
>>
Reminding you folks that the play ”Fleischer", a play so against orthodox Jews that it essentially reads like a product of antisemitic 1930's Germany, was written by a secular Jew in Israel in Hebrew. This is how much the orthodox are disliked. The terms "bloodsuckers" and "cancer" are used.
>>
>>78529318
>>78528065
we're talking about political involvement

"while Jews vote three to one for Democrats, Orthodox Jews vote nearly two to one for Republicans."
source: http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/ben-shapiro-why-jews-vote-leftist
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.