[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so happy? He has been shilling hard for Brexit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 574x126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 574x126
Why is he so happy?

He has been shilling hard for Brexit on his Twitter. Why?
>>
Controlled opposition
>>
>>78523945
Nous matter what happens, his family will always make profits from it.
>>
Probably using the current stock market fluctuations to his benefit. They stand to make alot of money from a large recession or crisis
>>
>>78523945
Because the EU is totalitarian and it's better to be free and poor than rich and enslaved.
>>
>>78523945
Because the UK got jewwed
>>
>>78524426
So then why does /pol/ say African Americans should be grateful for enslavement?
>>
File: 1457414466094.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1457414466094.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>78523945
kikes will always win
>>
>>78523945
Maybe there is some kind of rift within the family?
>>
>>78524220
This desu, see we are playing THEIR gamw, the options they set for us, the options they control and profit from, while they may preffer one specially they have plans for both scenarios
>>
>>78523945

He was always the edgy cunt of the familly
>>
>>78523945
my twitter name was Fry Rosenberg for like 2 years
some people choose jewy names for fun.
but also
jews always win
always
>>
>>78524662
I'd say either they should be grateful or head back because if they weren't grateful it would make no sense for them to stay.
>>
They're making tons off of the stockmarket right now, with the English pound losing this much value so fast.
>>
>>78523945
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_fixing

The Rothschild's literally fix the price of gold, they stand to gain a fuckton of influence from people seeking 'safe' alternatives when currency is pretty volatile.
>>
>>78526449
Who would invest in currency at all, ever? Ok the pound is superior to the Konvertible Mark but still, all currency depreciates.
>>
Fake confidence. It's the same shit we saw in Denton during the Gawker case.
>>
>>78523945
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XanatosGambit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.