[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160624-144918.png (724 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160624-144918.png
724 KB, 1080x1920
MURDER THiS fucking subhuman already
>>
>>78521349
Translation? I don't speak Super Mario Bros.
>>
>>78521349
Can we have a translation please?
>>
>>78521459
Some Italian nigger cut up an EU flag and pasted them on a background board of the same size then lifted the flag up again.
>>
Translation M8
>>
>>78521349

Hey Luigi, this is a fucking English board, translate now
>>
>>78521349
hanno TUTTI FRUTTI DI MARE
>>
>>78521349
eyyy da gabbagool finna finna finichini ravioli moolie goolie macaroni
>>
Something along the lines of...

Those that voted to leave Europe are those that never were in Europe in the first place, that's the truth. 70% of the people in London decided to remain, while the ones that decided to leave are those that didn't live in Europe in the first place.

No idea who this guy is. More info, Italybro.
>>
He is saying that the ones who voted to leave are the ones that never were in the EU aka the mudslimes and that 70% of Londonistan wanted to stay
>>
>>78522543
I thought London was like 98% Muslim now?
>>
>>78522791

Yeah, I think that's why he's is raging. He's anti immigration, like most sensible people here.
>>
>>78522791
london is a lot less muslim than washington dc is black
>>
>>78522543
He's a journalist
>>
>>78523199
That's not really an accomplishment.
>>
>>78523379
(((journalist)))
>>
(((SAVERIO TOMMASI))) is a """"(((JOURNALIST)))"""" on (((KIKEBOOK))) single-handedly responsible for 50% of sjw cancer in Italy
>muh feelings: the post
>muh dead rapefugee photo is more important than the rape of a nation: the post
>muh Kent Cares pc bullshit: the page
He's basically sperging out because Brexit means the resurrection of Hitler, DVCE, Stalin and possibly Satan himself will come to fuck children in the ass, and he's crying incessantly about it.
He is considered a journalist
>>
>>78521459

Kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.