[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just putting this out there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1466732029207.jpg (161 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
1466732029207.jpg
161 KB, 498x750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

please don't attack me
>>
>>78520582
John Oliver should sodomise himself with a rusty chainsaw until he dies from blood loss.
>>
>>78520582
I am not going to even bother looking at this
>>
>>78521555
trips
>>
>>78521555
I should listen to kek's advice, but i will look at it anyway. I enjoy being mad.
>>
>>78521555
>>78523446
Why don't you watch it, come back and articulate which points made you most angry and why?
>>
>denmark: what if a suicide note was a country
Nice
>>
>>78523684
I could not stand more than 2 minutes.. God damn that shit is boring, imagine that without the recorded laughs.

Also, that face is fucked up. Is he sick or something?

10/10 would rage again.
>>
>>78520582
why do you post this shit? fucking be ashamed! OP YOU ARE A FAGGOT
>>
>>78520582
>oliver
nope no watch
>>
>>78523951
Why does it make you so angry though? When I watch something that's boring I don't feel angry, I just feel bored. Does being bored make you angry? Are you angry because he's saying things you don't agree with?
I don't like the guy either but I don't understand why that would make anyone mad.
>>
>>78523988
dubs
>>
>>78520582
Why does he keep making shitty forced jokes? It just sounds like he is just shouting out text from a teleprompter
>>
>>78526496
Ye that's one of the things I don't like about Johnny.
>>
Might have to actually watch this to drink in the tears
>>
>>78520582
>Combining jokes with political commentary

I do not understand the appeal. If you're part of the segment of the population who doesn't agree, you can't enjoy it. If you want intelligent and balanced arguments, you won't find it here. Even if I agree with him, the arguments are usually so artificial that I'm not much more informed than if I went somewhere else.

He's also just not fucking funny. The laugh track is strong with this one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.