[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before the states start seceding from the U.S.? UK already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
How long before the states start seceding from the U.S.?
UK already proved no one gives a fuck anymore.
I think Texas will be the first to go and take Trump as their leader
>>
Never.

The U.S. government is for "self-determination" for absolutely everyone but Americans.

Just like in 1860, if a state (Texas) voted to leave today, they'd respond by sicing the U.S. Army on them, and with violence.
>>
The EU and The US are two totally different unions based on two totally different premises.
You can't be stupid enough to not realize that.
Besides, Texas is literally the only state that could survive it, excluding a war.
>>
File: Trumps_new_clothes.png (724 KB, 759x578) Image search: [Google]
Trumps_new_clothes.png
724 KB, 759x578
>>78518204
>I think Texas will be the first to go and take Trump as their leader
we can only hope. They're welcome to take Oklahoma, Kansas and Arizona with them too.
They can call themselves Dumfukistan and make Trump their King.
>>
File: G000552.jpg (25 KB, 225x275) Image search: [Google]
G000552.jpg
25 KB, 225x275
Cruz beat Trump handily in the primary.

But Texas would probably elect some drooling retard like Louis Gohmert after he spent the entire campaign buying ads of nothing but himself in a quiet room jacking off gun barrels.
>>
Nobody her besides a fringe minority in 1 state would want to secede (texas)

England was getting totally cucked in the EU.
Not the case here at home lad

It would take some serious cucking for this to occur. E.g hillary taking Muh guns
>>
>>78518574
Russia would step in. Cue WWIII. Game Over, thanks for playing.
>>
File: image.jpg (438 KB, 1600x1042) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438 KB, 1600x1042
This is now a Texas Thread

All irrelevant, no history, weak economy states can get the fuck out
>>
File: pepe_smug.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
pepe_smug.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>78518204
Clock is ticking, Texas.

More Mexicans and Cuckifornians are arriving in your state by the day.
>>
>>78520046
whats your stand on California?
If you were the only ones in this world, could you coexist?
protip: I suspect you would be the ones to throw the first rock
>>
>>78519433
>Nice threads
What?
>>
what if north-east usa would leave?
>>
>>78518204
Never
>>
>>78519462
Ted Cruz needs to run for governor. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat, hell if Trump wasn't running he'd be my guy. Honestly I kind of miss Cruz, I hope Trump incorporates him somehow in his team (maybe vp?) But that's unlikely.
>>
>>78520396
Figure out how to expedite it falling into the ocean.
>>
File: Figure-1.gif (29 KB, 442x329) Image search: [Google]
Figure-1.gif
29 KB, 442x329
>>
>>78518204

States CAN'T secede you dumb nigger.
And Texas doesn't like Trump.
>>
>>78520860
The questions is.... Texas would choae Trump... or Hillary?
>>
>>78520860
Just like how federally states can't legalize marijuana and we all saw how that turned out.
>>
>>78520396
California is ok. It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be and the only real reason it's annoying is because of all the New York/black/illegal Mexican transplants that took over. 30-40 years ago California was amazing and based. The real Californians still are
>>
>>78520704
>Cruz
>spent literally his entire life as a debater and a lawyer and a politician learning how to say what people wanted to hear and make them believe he means it.
>>
File: 1459741498119.png (123 KB, 764x865) Image search: [Google]
1459741498119.png
123 KB, 764x865
>>78520787
Como una reconquista.
>>
>>78520570
dont leave me with these savages
>>
>>78519433
As an Arizonan I'm down for everything but the name. You can have Clinton.

We shall call it Wallistan
>>
>>78520396
I fucking hate California.
They ruined their state and they come here, looking for jobs where there's actually business being conducted, and bring their shit politics with them.
They always have a horrible attitude and absolutely refuse to attempt to assimilate to the friendly society we've built here.
They want to take our guns and open our border even more.
They've ruined Austin and they're ruining Dallas and Houston as well.

Maybe if they weren't such a fucking cancer they wouldn't have to leave California, which has all the potiental of Texas, minus the shit population.

The Eternal Californian is and forever will be a blight on both Texas and the Union as a whole.
>>
>>78520522
Emperor's New Clothes
>>
>>78519433
Oklahoma doesn't even like Trump that much. Most people here are still intensely butthurt about Rubio and Bernie not making it, many are not voting at all this election. No doubt we'll be red again but there has always been a strong rivalry/hatred between OK and TX, mainly because of sports rivalries and the fact TX uses OK to dump more spics and drunk college kids on us.

If Texas wanted to secede, they can fuck right off and do it. We would gladly let the Armed Forces straighten them out.
>>
>>78520396
no shit we would have the weapons to do it at least
>>
>>78521005
Could be a toss up if Donny keeps fucking up
>>78521032
>weed is the same as leaving the fucking country
The state would be invaded and it's leaders killed desu
>>
Balkanization was always going to happen, anyone who says never is an idiot

& yes Texas will likely be the first & yes it will happen peacefully, people are too comfortable to destroy the country over a single state leaving
>>
>>78518204
They will more likely pick Ted Cruz since he won the primary.
>>
Texas needs to be fast if they want to do it because soon the state will vote blue with all the mexicans and californians arriving.

>vote libtard in Commiefornia
>Commiefornia turns into a shithole
>leave for another state that isn't ruined
>vote blue there as well
>>
Texas shares very little culture with the rest of the US. Being a Texan myself I wish we could vote to leave like the UK.
>>
>>78521466
Eventually they'll run out of places to ruin.
>>
>>78521245
Stupid soonernigger. We are the Armed Forces. Don't be a dumb fuck and stick with a country that will stab you in the back because you vote republican. Remember no matter how much we hate each other, we still hate the Fed more.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 732x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 732x480
>>
>>78519784
Like America stepped in when Russia had a separatist problem (Chechnya)?

It's not as easy to do as you might think.
>>
Lived in Texas my whole life.

20 years ago I would have fought a war to secede. Today, every town I go to is some hispanic clogged shithole.

So if there's a Texit soon, just give me enough time to pack up my shit and head to Montana.
>>
>>78519024
It wouldn't even be war, the government would not recognize them as a country.

We wouldn't allow them border passage.
We'd put a trade embargo on them.
Probably make it a no fly-zone.
Wouldn't accept any legal tender they produced.

We'd just starve them through GDP and revenue. They'd have to become a totally self-sufficient nation through and through.

The only states I can think of that could maybe get away with this are California, Texas, and Florida. No in-land state would survive.
>>
Seperationist movements are retarded
Especially in the US
>>
>>78518204
>I think Texas will be the first to go and take Trump as their leader
why? you dumb cucks voted for the canadian ratman.
>>
>>78518204

i don't believe britain leaving uk correlates with how texas secedes.
>>
>>78521690
This this this. Texas is dying. Everywhere I go there are Mexicans and minorities. Literally turning into a shithole now.
>>
>>78521997
Mexicans aren't so bad.
>>
>>78520046
>irrelevant, no history, weak economy states
but that's Texas
>>
>>78520704

you may as well stamp "i am a drooling retard" on your forehead. i feel bad for you, must be tough going through life like that
>>
>>78521034

i don't like how pretentious #"True"# californicators are. also fuck off with all the stupid laws and shite. i'll smoke wherever the fuck i want.
>>
California under Chinese control.
>>
>>78522347
>tfw Texas is the world's 12th largest economy.
>>
>>78518204
>>78518574

Texas was discussing a secession in late April of this year.
>>
>>78522347
No u
>>
>>78522468

>"he has a different opinion"
>"call him a retard!"

How's summer break kiddo?
>>
>>78520046

Chile looks so beautiful.
>>
>>78522194
What the fuck are you talking about? Have you ever lived around them? They're filthy, loud, obnoxious, rude, smelly, stupid, just to name a few and not to mention they constantly identify with Mexico not the US or Texas or anywhere else they're currently living. Hispanic Texans who have been here from the beginning are fine, they're Texans and helped fight for our independence and identify as texan but the filthy beaners who flood in are not ok.
>>
>>78521997
>Texas is dying
It kills me, but it's 100% true.

In the middle class neighborhood I grew up in down in Houston, cops are getting shot in the face. The only decent places are the white flight communities and they're having to move further and further from the major cities.

Even a wall can't fix this mess.
>>
>>78522468
Nice ad hominem, how does it feel to be an edgy teen? Or are you just a social justice warrior who insults anyone who has a different opinion?
>>
>>78518204
You seem to be confusing a nation with an union.

USA is a nation not a union. Nations have a thing called the army, who will enact violence on those that defy the nation.
>>
>>78522740
I have a buddy who is Hispanic that I work with, 3rd generation. He is voting for Trump, hates immigrants and embraces American culture. He's hosting a huge 4th of July party. A lot of 2nd/3rd gen Mexicans are fantastic people who realize why they left Mexico behind to come here and appreciate this country a lot more than the liberals and many whites.
>>
>>78522840
Yeah man I'm from central Texas and I've seen all of the towns around me turn from nice, white communities to a bunch of cesspools filled with illegals and blacks. And then all of the community and culture of the town is gone, they destroy buildings that have stood since the 1800s to build a Bush's chicken. They don't care about our history or who we are, I guess who we were at this point.
>>
>>78522645
>>78522964

>all this projection

not that it matters, but im posting from work. some of us actually have jobs, imagine that!

conservacucks sure are good about bitching about freeloaders like being unemployed NEETs.
>>
>>78523642
>Not owning your own company and being self employed while setting your own hours
Kek I guess your job really isn't that impressive since you can shitpost on /pol/ while doing it. What are you? A chef at Wendy's with an 11 inch dick?
>>
>>78523413
>central Texas
Such a beautiful part of the state, shame it's all going to shit.

>currently in East Texas
>literally every town is 1/4 black and over 1/4 mexican
The only thing saving these east texas towns is that they're so isolated out in the woods. The second neo-liberalism spreads out here, they're going to burn away.
>>
>>78523257
>A lot of 2nd/3rd gen Mexicans are fantastic people
Oh man, so we just have to wait 50-75 years for them not to be lazy, violent, thieving, welfare sponges!? And only 75% of them will vote democrat after all those generations!?

What a deal, lets bring another million in today!
>>
>>78523413
I'm from Chiraq, can confirm that nigs and illegals ruin nice things.

Specifically, neighborhoods and parks.
>>
>>78524293
No don't get me wrong, I fucking hate immigrants from Mexico, I'm glad we just approved 800 million for border enforcement. Hispanics aren't so bad though. That's literally my only assertion.
>>
>>78523642

If you're posting from work, you must not have a real job.
>>
>>78524293
Calm down dude it's just a country
>>
>>78523642

>on 4chan
>at work
You should be fired like the nigger you are
>>
>>78523958
East Texas I always thought was such a cool place to visit and see. It's a shame everywhere this is happening and not one place is untouched. I had to go over to Austin yesterday (which is probably one of the whitest major cities still in Texas) and it literally looked like I was driving through some third world shithole at some parts of it. Everywhere there were blacks and Mexicans and garbage all over the streets. People doing drugs under some overpasses and walking around shirtless. It was heartbreaking. I don't know if Texas will ever be able to be fixed, the damage is done. Even if Trump deports all the illegals and then builds a wall I don't see Texas being the same ever again
>>
File: Best case balkanization.png (54 KB, 725x491) Image search: [Google]
Best case balkanization.png
54 KB, 725x491
>>78522840
I know how you feel anon. Houston is slipping from us fast but I still feel like the city itself is more salvageable than San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, or Austin. The hugely conservative school, Texas A&M has lots of Aggies living in Houston. Many of which are well off CEOs and hard working blue/white collars. Not to mention that a bit of the truly asian community is historically more traditional and conservative than their black or white left-leaning counterparts. Also oil and gas and space will always be dominated by conservative minded people. The med center is a toss up though. The major problem is that white folks don't vote and the black block does especially when Quanell X gets involved. Hispanics can be swayed if you managed to red pill them on not getting pregnant all the time. Which needs to be done by conservative prior service hispanics.

Also here's my idealized version of USA balkanization. I don't know how the left would fracture give that they are geographically separated. But since Americans are pretty simple when it comes to politics (two parties rather than European or elsewhere equivalent). This is just looking at a county voting history for 2012 presidential election. Many states in the great plains area "would" be democrat but strongarmed to our side (New Mexico and Colorado). I am not doubting that I am a bit wrong on how things will sway for the original 13 states though. Nevada would likely join and Illinois rural area is overwhelming republican in comparison to Chicago.
>>
File: mem.png (20 KB, 634x516) Image search: [Google]
mem.png
20 KB, 634x516
Texas is only going to get worse if whites won't breed more and if you're not going to become segregated from the US. Either way a Trump presidency would be a good start. Reverse the low birthrates & immigration & clean out neighbourhoods.
>>
File: 1417716105571.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1417716105571.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>78518204
>going against the strongest military in the world
Please make it happen, it will get rid of a lot of morons.
>>
>take Trump as their leader
lol no, Cruz would take that position easily.
>>
>>78525009

But Texans dont want to fight the United States, they just want to secede from it. Truly the Civil War was The War of Northern Aggression.
>>
>>78524534
>I fucking hate immigrants from Mexico
I don't hate "immigrants." I hate border hopping wetbacks that need to be shot into the gulf via cannon.

>Hispanics aren't so bad though.
Texas schools are ranked 50 out of 50 in lowest graduation rates. We have the highest highschool drop out rate in the nation. It makes all of our schools look like shit and it ruins our rankings/federal funding. And if you peel the hispanics out our ranking shoots up into the top 15. Hispanics ARE so bad though.

>>78524751
>it's just a country
>2016
>giving a shit about your country
This guy gets it.
>>
>>78520522
How to tell someone is uneducated
>>
>>78518204
they tried this kind of talk a few years ago because of obama care. the federal government wont allow it. federal authority is greater than state level authority

even if you could and you were say california you wouldnt be allowed to use to the dollar. so have fun with a way weaker currency because the gulf between 1st place and 2nd in the global economy is massive let alone 1st and 6th.

at its height it was at about 2 tril gdp its about 1.25 now but america as a whole is 17 tril. so drop it to 15 it doesnt lose its position but california gets peso level currency because nobody gives a shit about some citrus groves
>>
If Texas leaves, Oklahoma is coming too, but I'd prefer Trump get elected
>>
File: d2753.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
d2753.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>78518204
>I think Texas will be the first to go
>>
>>78518204

The fact that you even consider the EU and the US to be remotely similar situations tells me everything I need to know about the quality of the amerifat education system.
>>
File: 1464534532722.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1464534532722.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>78525355
>exas schools are ranked 50 out of 50 in lowest graduation rates. We have the highest highschool drop out rate in the nation. It makes all of our schools look like shit and it ruins our rankings/federal funding. And if you peel the hispanics out our ranking shoots up into the top 15. Hispanics ARE so bad though.

Is this true? DO you have a link?
>>
>>78524823
Austin is garbage today. Little white flight communities like Cedar Park siphoned off all the whites and middle class and left Austin to fester. So half the town is half-million dollar condos and the other half is literal ghettos. Total garbage.

>>78524853
>Houston is slipping from us fast but I still feel like the city itself is more salvageable than San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, or Austin.
No sir. You couldn't pay me to live inside Houston unless I had a River Oaks house and an armed driver taking me everywhere. And of course I'm not alone. Cities like The Woodlands and Sugarland aren't coincidences. These are entire white flight towns. Houston is the garbage left behind.
>>
>>78525801
"Mysteriously" Texas seems to have reversed its poster child status for being the dropout capital.

Even with having hispanics that dropout at a significantly higher rate than blacks.
>https://nces.ed.gov/pubs2015/2015015.pdf

>http://www.governing.com/news/headlines/texas-high-school-graduation-rates-improving-mysteriously.html
>As the state weathered scandals over the way some districts calculated graduation rates, it became identified in national reports as the epicenter for chronically underperforming schools known as “dropout factories.”
My guess is that they must have started cooking the books since 2010 to make our rates look much better than they are. Because literally nothing has changed demographically inside the schools, except more hispanics overall.
>>
>>78520396
California actually used to be bros with Texas.
The star in their state flag represents Texas.
https://youtu.be/vTOxHy_wrpk?t=131
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.