[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck... What have you DONE, you racist fools?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ukexit.jpg (104 KB, 996x530) Image search: [Google]
ukexit.jpg
104 KB, 996x530
Project Fear is now Project Reality

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? We told you what would happen and you only had to listen

You selfish prats, you've destroyed it ALL
>>
>>78513960
The EU economy hasn't lost anything. They still have the same goods and services that they had before. She can't into economics.
>>
>>78514526
Oops. I meant UK* economy.
>>
Economies, how do they work?
>>
>>78513960
>muh hocus pocus (((economy)))
>b-b-but the lines on the graphs are going down it's the end of the world
>>
Yeah that's not how it works.
>>
>>78513960
Lmfao if you don't think it's going to come back up. Buy the dip, dipshit.

>>78514946
>rare
>>
>>78513960
How? What is this bitch talking about ?
>>
>>78514526
That key word "services." Simply having them still does not mean you will be able to be as competive given how this will impact things. Investors will look somewhere new, and already are. I am.
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/23/markets-live-will-sterling-surge-or-slump-as-the-eu-referendum-c/#update-20160624-0332

>More than £1.5 trillion is expected to be wiped off world stocks today as the Brexit bloodbath sends global stock markets into free fall.

>Global stocks are now poised for their worst daily loss ever.

>In just four hours of trading, the FTSE 100 has lost 4.4pc, with some £73bn wiped off the value of Britain's biggest companies.

Don't worry, you guys are on track to lose a lot more. Though some people are wising up and buying up pound sterling now, the biggest investors are getting the fuck out of there and buying gold and yen.

The big names believe UK is on track to lose trade deals with EU and not have any real fall back besides the U.S. and Asia.
>>
>>78515643
>The big names believe UK is on track to lose trade deals with EU and not have any real fall back besides the U.S. and Asia.

the some ones that believed the UK would vote for remain?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.