[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Scotland the most pathetic non-country on Earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: scotland.jpg (116 KB, 766x514) Image search: [Google]
scotland.jpg
116 KB, 766x514
They just voted against their independence from the United Kingdom knowing that this referendum was coming.

They knew it was coming and voted to stay with the UK anyway, and now they want to schedule a second Scottish independence vote because they don't like how it's turned out?

They all seem like insufferable faggots and immature brats.

I don't even care whether they try to separate from the UK again, but I'm honestly surprised at how horrible they are as a people
>>
Shut up, best Britain is scottish.
>>
>>78513106
I want to kill myself my last name is Scottish I have this filthy blood inside of me.
>>
they are leeches, drug addicts and criminals.

The world would lose nothing if every scot dropped dead today
>>
>>78513106
>sketlend pls stay we r stronker 2gather
>we must leave the EU and regain our independence!

If England can regain its independence why can't Scotland?
>>
They really like the EU. They didn't need independence when the UK was a member. Now they do. It's not a choice I'd make, but I see why they made it.
>>
>>78513106
Lots of Germans shilling for clay this morning
>>
>>78513948
This
>>
>>78513748

they know they'd be voting together with the UK in regards to the UK before they voted to stay with the UK

This was literally what they fucking chose. Now they're having a fit over it. that's just not how the world works
>>
>>78513341

Same, but I'm washed by the superior English and German blood.
>>
>>78514161
You're vastly over-estimating the ability of the average Scot to think rationally. Scots are, at best, pale blue niggers in short dresses.
>>
>>78514161

voting together with the UK in regards to the EU, sorry. Just woke up.
>>
>>78513106

>YFW Trump is Scottish. Sigh.
>>
File: 1395718880838.jpg (52 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
1395718880838.jpg
52 KB, 610x288
>uk leaves EU
>scotland leaves UK
>england rejoins EU
>spain vetoes scotland's EU application
>>
>>78514161
they probably thought they would remain

Scotland voted remain but they're still leaving, no wonder they're mad
>>
>>78515034

but they took that risk

If they had voted for independence they wouldn't be in this situation.

is there any such thing as men in Europe, who own their decisions?
>>
Maybe Germany will find a spot in France to shove all the Scottish refugees
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f[1].jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f[1].jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>78514811
That would be devilish.
>>
>>78517206

scotland would have to reapply, and spain - among others - would almost certainly veto it for fear of speeding up their own wantaway regions.
>>
There's no reason to assume 55% or more wouldn't vote for the UK again.

The best thing the slimy cunt sturgeon could do would be to call a referendum now and fail. That would the end of it.

Scotland independent and without Eurobucks propping it up would in an insane vote, and even idiot SNP voters realize that's a dangerous move. Rejoining the EU wouldn't be a simple or quick process and Spain would still veto.

God save the queen.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.