[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or are the German cucks on /pol/ really fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465898605759.jpg (3 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1465898605759.jpg
3 KB, 205x205
Is it just me or are the German cucks on /pol/ really fucking angry today?
>>
>>78504201
Because Britian did something good.
>>
>>78504201
nice selfie m8
>>
>>78504353
Germany 30 down 6.77%
>>
I ain´t even mad m8. Today we celebrate the Brexiteers. I don´t give a fuck about the EUDSSR.
>>
>>78504201
Im actually really curious about what will happen to Europe. Politic became more interesting today, which is, for me, a good thing.
>>
>>78504201
It's just you

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykpDQhWlrBQ
>>
File: doge_is_retarded.gif (1 MB, 260x179) Image search: [Google]
doge_is_retarded.gif
1 MB, 260x179
>>78504201

It's like getting dumped by a homely girl that you just dated out of pity.
>>
>>78504201
No

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. That`s good enoug for me

The markets tanking is just the cherry on the top
>>
>>78506987
>The markets tanking is just the cherry on the top

that's temporary, silly. this is the time when smart people with some discretionary cash laugh out loud at the free money they will earn over the next few months.

market panics are the clearest indication that even the smartest of humans are utterly and irretrievably stupid.
>>
>>78507977
>Temporary
Any market move is temporary, retard.

The cable is going to stay down for now, even more so now that it becomes clear that the rest of the EU wants to make the leave as quick and painful as possible.

And BUNDs are going to stay low, too, for pretty much the same reason.
>>
They're just achmeds or leftist cucks who celebrate our replacement by mudslimes.

Ignore them, seriously

Any German who isn't a cuck supports the brexit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.