[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are Europoors such cucks? last time someone tried to secede
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: get fucked cousin fucker.jpg (39 KB, 449x435) Image search: [Google]
get fucked cousin fucker.jpg
39 KB, 449x435
why are Europoors such cucks?

last time someone tried to secede from our union, we killed millions of them and beat them into submission.
>>
As you may have noted Europe doesn't have real armies anymore. NATO only exists so you lads can come and die for us in case Russia gets pushy again.
>>
>>78501686
>Europoors
>cucks?

GTFO, 12 year old edgelord
>>
War would be fun little boys game without them nukes.
>>
>>78501863
who pissed in your vegemite?
>>
>>78501686
didn´t the union lose more men than the confederacy?
>>
>>78501686

And you did it to free a bunch of negroes. Good try m8, but nobody is a bigger cuck than the U.S. WHO LITERALLY FOUGHT A WAR FOR BBC LMAO
>>
>>78501686

>we killed millions

Go read a history book. Holy shit.
>>
>>78502117
is that what they teach you in ladyboy academy? the government kept the south so they could keep making tax money off of them.
>>
>>78502117
Yeah atleast they are not shitskinned asian transvestites like you.
>>
>>78501686

"we"

You've never done anything noteworthy in your life tbqh.
>>
>>78502433

>hurr durr that's not why we fought!

yeah, except it is and the 13 amendment kind of proves that. You're literally the only country in the world to fight a war on the behalf of freeing big black cock onto your women. You won the ultimate cuck wars. gg america no re
>>
>>78502596

>at least

at least I never killed my brother for the "pleasure" of watching my wife fellate a former slave.
>>
>>78502819
at least i'm not a leaf desu
>>
Lmaoing @ this chink
>>
>>78502117
Is that what they taught you? Well from my knowledge I could be wrong but, I thought it was fought over States rights vs. Federal rights.
>>
Go be autistic somewhere else... like traffic.
>>
>>78504164
>>78503220
buttblasted southerners
>>
>>78502596
>Yeah atleast they are not shitskinned asian transvestites like you.
Says the light skinned Asian transvestite.
>>
>>78501851
good thing the first order of business for God emperor Trump is pulling out of NATO and letting Putin violently take over your weak cuckold country before the Muslims can
>>
>>78502100
>didn´t the union lose more men than the confederacy?

Union:
365,000+ total dead

Confederates:
290,000+ total dead

https://youtu.be/YAfHigPsC_s
>>
>>78504489
>God emperor Trump is pulling out of NATO and letting Putin violently take over
You know I'd rather be an American protectorate/offshore colony/whatever you like to call it than be Russian.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.