[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i can't wait for british nationalists to prove the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: kek.jpg (38 KB, 702x332) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
38 KB, 702x332
i can't wait for british nationalists to prove the world that they are good with economics
>>
>>78497679
If they want to leave the EU because of immigration than fair enough, but I couldn't fucking believe these retards actually think Britain will be better off economically.
>>
File: straya2.png (995 B, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
straya2.png
995 B, 125x125
>>78497679
It all going to be okay, op! Her Majesty will commission a few sail ships and claim new lands afar! United Kingdom will be great again!
>>
I really feel like not only they won't have the courage to remove the kebab but they are going to sink their own fucking country too

at_least_i_died_with_honor.gif
>>
>>78497679
>23 June to 24
>>
Any of you has at least basic economic education?Such drop after such happening is nothing special and means nothing yet.All this graphs are for plebs with ''wow look at tis line and how it fall omg i gonna retweet it'' plebs.
>>
Don't worry, Brexit hero Milo will make up the difference by wrapping his Jew lips around some skinhead cocks for 10 pounds
>>
>>78497912
Thing is, even their immigration argument is bullshit. As if they were not swarthy enough already, now they'll get even more Paki's and Indians. Diversity is strength.
>>
>>78500232
>12:00-1:00
>>
>>78497679

I can't wait for Belgians to not be fucking retarded and prove the world that they are a country.
>>
>a country holds a vote
>nothing else changes for now, propably not even for the next couple of years
>pound drops very low over a couple of hours, because muh speculations
>LOL WE FUKEN TOLD U BREXIT WOULD FAIL AHAHA DIE CIS SCUM
>>
>>78497679

Weaker pound-sterling should help UK exports. It only hurts Russian billionaires really.
>>
Reminder that
Adam Smith was British.
JM Keynes was British.

They will be fine.
>>
Do you have ANY fucking idea how much American tourism you're going to get now?
>>
File: 1436166168922.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1436166168922.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>78501715
Booking my shit now. We must support our bros. If you can't go there, go to the international grocery and buy all the canned bread, scones, and boiled chicken necks or whatever they eat over there.
SUPPORT THE BRITS!
>>
>>78502624
We never knew you cared.
>>
>economics

Fuck off kike.

I paid £1 for a coffee yesterday and I paid £1 for the same coffee this morning.

Nothing has changed.
>>
>>78497679
literally a knee jerk

you won't know what kind of actual economic effects this will have for at least a few months
>>
File: 1441836823826.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441836823826.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>78502759
got you britbros.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.