[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a breadwinner >look for a wife >your options are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 44003.png (3 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
44003.png
3 KB, 256x256
>be a breadwinner
>look for a wife
>your options are limited to OLD HAGS
>you obviously are not happy in the prospect of feeding an OLD HAG as a wife
>you'll die a virgin

Thanks age of consent!
>>
>>78496206
Isn't the age of consent 18 for your flag?
>>
>>78496622
>17 is age of wrinkles

yeah, they're OLD HAG category.
>>
>>78496622
That's for goats in his country
>>
File: 1466313627834.jpg (1 MB, 2439x3477) Image search: [Google]
1466313627834.jpg
1 MB, 2439x3477
>>78496206
pedo detected
>>
>>78496206
>not being a virgin
fucking normie die scum
>>
>>78497244
>having sex outside of the person you love
kill yourself.

>>78497119
>he likes OLD HAGS
fuck off grandpa.
>>
File: 1464325373239.jpg (165 KB, 1003x999) Image search: [Google]
1464325373239.jpg
165 KB, 1003x999
>>78497641
cool it, sonny
>>
>>78497927
cool what?
>>
just so you know, age of consent was pioneered by feminists and is a feminist invention.

josaphine butler is the woman responsible for it, a staunch feminist.

i don't think it's such a bad idea by the way, it's just done to an extreme.

teenagers are not children. there is no difference between an immature of mind 15 year old and a 25 year old slut.

should be death penalty for raping a kid, but again, a teenager is not a kid.

infact, if you go deeper the very definition of pedophilia and it's MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS says it's limited to ages 11 and under.

it's normal for men to like teenagers, feminists are using pedos as scapegoats to shame men into being enslaved to them, by ruining young women forever through multiple tactics.

they took what was a reasonable idea and turned it into a monstrosity to ensure their own power.

google it, shit bricks and educate yourself.
>>
Sorry that you can't marry the first toddler that doesn't run away from you scared, OP.
>>
>>78499156
then she just lost the opportunity to skip feminism university and feminism high school and just be a free leech to her husband and only she has to do is answer to her husband's fetishes.

I mean really, I've seen 20+ OLD HAGS who """"graduated"""" from any university and all they have is this old and tired look of not having an entry level job.
>>
>>78496206
ITT: Pedo dellusion
>>
>>78500171
>defending OLD HAGS

t. old hag whiteknight enabler feminist cis scum.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.