[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ig/ - Illuminati General - first good news edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: log.png (297 KB, 303x2048) Image search: [Google]
log.png
297 KB, 303x2048
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY
I HAD MY FIRST VICTORY AGAINST THE CABAL

ONE OF THEIR GOONS WHO ALSO PRACTISES DARK MAGIC WHO TRIED TO PUT ME BEHIND BARS FOR LIFE WAS VISITED BY POLICE WHO SAW MY POSTS IN THE THREAD WHERE HE CLAIMED TO KILL HIMSELF USING MY PICS AND ADRESS

attached is the pic for proof
>>
HE IS NOW GOING TO THE BIN FOR LIFE INSTEAD IN 5 HOURS.

WE WON!!!!!!!!

WUHAHAHAHA!!
>>
fuck im sorry i fucked up that image edit. im not good at it. try to zoom in on it somehow.
>>
heh you should talk to protagonist, who he put a death curse upon.

If he put a death curse upon protagonist, that must mean protagonist is a good person, since he's bad right?

What a mind fuck it'll be for you when, eventually, protagonist betrays you too.

There's no cabal Hanz. People just backstab each other. Everyone's out for themselves.
>>
>>78491395
no. i dont trust anyone anymore.
>>
>>78491736
Well good. Now the next step for you is to learn how to trust people. How to trust people though? You can't; unless you understand them completely. So you must learn to understand others completely. This requires you develop the capacity to see into a person, map them out, wear their mind and body... become them temporarily. Then you know there actually people you can trust. Right now you don't know, you could have trustworthy people around you and you don't even know it, or you could have none... either way you just don't know. You have a long ways to go, you must develop yourself a great deal.
>>
>>78492078
can you not talk about this and celebrate this victory with me? one of my stalkers has been put behind bars. i am victorious in that regard. finally. now i hope it will somehow lead to exposing the rest of the bunch.
(at least if he hasnt lied to me. it may as well be possible he lied to me, as allways)
>>
>>78492511
You don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>78493640
sure thing, leaf.
>>
>>78494423
He's right. You didn't win anything. We're still here.
>>
>>78490275
Are you the guy who asked for shelter, because he had been stalked telepathicly?
>>
>>78494862
yeah. not just telephatically
>>
>>78494688
not for much longer i think.

was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>78495052
Tried to read the picture, but i couldn't resolution is pretty bad, but I 'm very interested in your case.
>>
>>78490275

ATTENTION

For all anons who dont know this guy.
He is highly mentally ill
He is highly schizophrenic

Let this thread slide
This is fucking /b/x/ tier shitposting
>>
>>78495343
its not really bad, its just somehow compressed wrongly. pic related.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kos35vppluuzo8p/8chlog.png?dl=0
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.