[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protesters arrive to protest DRUMPF in Scotland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: CltBnbCUYAAiZ3E.jpg (168 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CltBnbCUYAAiZ3E.jpg
168 KB, 1200x900
AHAHAHAHAH DRUMPF BTFO

The opening of his golf course is getting ruined
>>
>>78488917
Oh wow such bantz OP, you are SO funny :-) The Aussies will never catch up with you.
>>
>>78488917
A handful of people will stop him?
>>
>>78488917
wow.....what a massive protest...
>>
>>78488917

The fuck is that?
20 people?
You think 20 people with signs is enough to stump the Trump?
A man who regularly has hundreds of protestors at his rallies?
>>
Twice in one day Scots showing their butthurt faggotness.

Adios Scotland. Go join Mexico.
>>
>>78488917
and every single one of them looks like a soft doughy faggot, why is this?
>>
>>78488917
>5 people show up to protest
i almost feel sad for them
>>
cuxit
>>
>>78488917

Faggot.
>>
seriously though why would scots waste their time with holding shitty little signs outside of trump's golf course TODAY of all days? jesus christ, is the rest of the world really this intoxicated and obsessed with american politics?
>>
File: CltBnbBVAAAh5gB.jpg (213 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CltBnbBVAAAh5gB.jpg
213 KB, 1200x900
Hehe
>>
>>78489962

Dont underestimate the sad lives of many Scots.

A lot of them choose not to work. Are drunk. And hate people with money. They would've have this event booked for weeks.
>>
File: CltEGllUoAAxHxJ.jpg (207 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CltEGllUoAAxHxJ.jpg
207 KB, 1200x900
Anti-Trump protesters in Turnberry (shouting):

"Say it loud, say it clear, refugees are welcome here!"
>>
File: 1464555339025.jpg (20 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1464555339025.jpg
20 KB, 400x350
>>78488917
Look at them. Look ay who they are.

A bunch of disgusting, worthless liberal humans .

Awful things. They're probably one of those idiots that constantly sits on Trump's Twitter eagerly awaiting for his next tweet so they can be the first to call him "Drumpf the racist "

They have no souls and to be completely honest, I almost just barely feel sad for them..but then I take a second look at this picture.

I think in the end they would be much happier if they were dead. If they were to get hit by a bus, they'd thank the driver for giving them their sweet relief from their shitty, shitty life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.