[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We fucking did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image_8.jpg (72 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
72 KB, 540x960
Paki who supported brexit here
We did it guise, I feel like I am dreaming, is this real or is this just fantasy?
We actually fucking did it the madmen. We won by a knife edge.
My dad died last year and I know he would have wanted this, so its an emotional day for me. Now someone just throw that cunt out of #10 on his faggot face and I will start to believe.

Will the feminist liberal cuck master poofter niglet arab cunt migrant nightmare end now? Or at least start to end?
>>
Damn I wrote that before the chief cuck resigned because Hiroshima was range banning the UK, but now that he's gone I think this might be the greatest day in the nations history
>>
>>78486124

I'm glad too because now brits can deport your ass and make it white again
>>
>>78487729
Hah if you say so. Even if that happened (which it won't) I would be happy that the land of my birth was not overrun by niglets and Gypsies.
>>
>>78489981
>by niglets and Gypsies.
instead by pakis and fully grown niglets
>>
>>78486124
Bye bye, Paki.
>>
>>78487729
The main thing we have won today is that we are free from the Jew, something you never will be looking at the choice of your future presidents
>>
>>78487729
why the fuck would they deport him assturd
>>
>>78490151
I think you should say bye bye to yourself, you eternal Jew-slave
>>
>>78490158

I assume there are no pakis in Hungary. Where i live in the US, they are all over the place and all they do is live on welfare living in the back of their dad's poorly lit restaurant and never learning a single word of english
>>
>>78492084
Why would you assume we're like that here? The Americans I've known in the UK have been drug addicts and gays and libcucks, I didn't assume all of you are like that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.