[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did we really make the right decision? Will Britain be better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2222
Did we really make the right decision?
Will Britain be better off and more prosperous outside of Europe or was the plan always to create chaos and upset as many liberals as possible?
>>
Bumping, I want some answers
>>
>>78485514

its either leave now or leave later when the EU explodes. Scotland will probably leave you guys as well and that will be far more devastating.
>>
The fuck does this even mean to the average person? All our media are going apeshit and I'm like "ok".
>>
We'll be better off in the long run, but it's going to be a shitshow for the next two years as they negotiate new deals.
>>
>>78488609
To the average Brit, purchasing power inside the UK will increase, and outside, decrease.

In other words, people in the UK will be able to buy bigger TV's to watch the European beaches enjoyed by Americans.
>>
>>78485514
its going to be great. dont worry about it.
>>
Was it jeally just about "Being better off?" Selfish idiots, ignorant assholes and xenophobic racists, England and Wales is your new home! Consider taking all of the crap from Gerd Wilders, FPÖ, AfD with you and form the 4th Reich.
What happened to forming a community on our small continent against Putin, Erdogan, Assad and all the other fools?
Alright, sit on your small island in the rain and hope the world outside will remin outside.
>>
>>78489039
>To the average Brit, purchasing power inside the UK will increase, and outside, decrease.

>everything gets more expensive because free access to the single market has been wiped out by public vote
>this somehow means you can buy bigger TV sets

If that's the average level of britbrong economic expertise, then even less than nothing of value was lost today.

I keep enjoying this more and more already.
>>
It's not about being better off. It's about sovereignty.

You take a hit on your economy so you have control over your own nation. I'm amazed that the narrative has shifted to the pound, since the loss was assured. But that was never the point.

You saved your working class from destitution. You saved the entire nation from a new world order. You saved Britain. You're going to suffer because of it, but those are the consequences. You can't have everything.
>>
>>78485514
You didn't have a choice. You take chemo now and lose some hair or you die of cancer.
>>
>there are people in this thread who actually believe the UK will get fewer immigrants and there will be more jobs for the working class people

How did these idiots manage to create an empire again?
>>
>>78485514
Well, if you guys are consequent regarding leaving the EU then a good deal of your 125k EU students will probably quit due to overseas fees.
It certainly sucks for me since I wanted to study in the UK (and I wouldn't be able to pay overseas fees).
>>
>>78490786
If you are White, I can't imagine why you are shitting are Brits right now.

This is the first step in the end of the International Jew. If I have to eat porridge and water the rest of my life, tonight was worth it.
>>
>>78490850
Me too man. London was gonna be my escape and it would have all been paid for by the Germans.

But now.. where do I go now..?
>>
Enjoy paying 10 pounds for a simple burger now. Your cost of living is going to be garbage.
>>
>>78491026
more memes. What a surprise.
>>
>>78491195
I'll personally apply to a bunch of good German unis and see how things unfold in the next few months.
I hope the brits can decide some things until september when UK applications are open so that I can then decide whether to take the risk or not.
Either way, big load of uncertainty for EU students.
>>
>>78491195
>London
>Escape

You know london is muzzie capital right?

Reminds me of a thread last night where i had to tell people about how london was full of muslims and it's why most of the remain votes were coming from there
>>
File: Doom_paul_happy.jpg (148 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Doom_paul_happy.jpg
148 KB, 900x675
Who cares, your nation is now sovereign again.
>>
>>78491618
>75% Remain
>25% Leave

Didn't realize how infected by foreigners London was
>>
bad in the short term and great in the long term
>>
Nope, you guys fucked up hard, you lose bargaining power by being outside the inner circle of the EU and not possessing veto power nor political expediency, still have to accept immigrants, trade regulations and still need to pay into the EU unless you guys magically find a way to grow infinite food and become self-sustaining in the next two years. Now you guys will be paying the rest of the world to participate in markets and their services instead of the other way around.
>>
>>78491618

The twist is that he is a Turkroach posting under a German flag
>>
>>78491618
I know it might be hard to grasp, but some people care more about their level of education (for Computer Science that'd be Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial College London & Edinburgh mostly) than the ethnicity of people in a certain place.
>>
>>78491358
So, just like in Switzerland, huh? :^)
>>
>>78491858
so much this
>>
>>78491983
Exactly fuck this place. Have to go to France to buy anything other than basic bread or noodles.
>>
File: black-whip.jpg (153 KB, 468x466) Image search: [Google]
black-whip.jpg
153 KB, 468x466
>>78491933

Spoken like someone who doesn't actually live around 'diversity' and hasn't experienced any 'enrichment'
>>
>>78490105
You're the ones that ruined it by letting in millions of sand people

You, Hans, caused this, just like you cause every European disaster.
>>
>>78492261
>australia
pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>78492261

Spoken like someone who blames their stunted social development on minorities instead of confronting their problems themselves
>>
>>78492230
>being poor
>>
>>78492485

Australia is full of fucking Asians, Muslims, and increasingly outright niggers imported directly from wartorn Africa
>>
>>78492261
I live in Bremen, which has the highest percentage of immigrants in all of Germany.
I haven't made the negative experiences you guys supposedly have, and at least in Germany, the states voting right parties are the states with the least amounts of immigrants, which might imply the exact opposite.
>>
>>78492633
>being a tourist*

:^)
>>
>>78485514
It's about not being part of the neo-Marxist disaster that is the EU. Pissing off (((pro-EU))) retards on /pol/ is just a bonus.
>>
>>78485514

whoa, wait a sec. you actually bought into the meme that you'd be better off? oh no, friend. this was all about chaos. we just want to see the world burn, and it looks like we just lit the fire in your little country.
>>
>>78492230
If you aren't capable of making a proper apprenticeship or proper studies to get a proper job that's your fault you cunt.

I'm sur you're some kind of nigger. Maybe a EU citizen or an albanian.

Kill yourself or get out of my country motherfucker.
>>
>>78485514

>Did we really make the right decision?

Nope, y'all fucked up big time, enjoy your unnecessary recession
>>
>>78485514
yes. you are competent and disciplined people in terms of business and trade. you are respected as a nation by lot of other people(exclude non-allied ww1/ww2 factions kek).

rumours spread by your own people had it you were one of the globalist pillars - i am glad to see now that that is not true(non brit origin here).

you will do great, you know how to create and how to make money in an honest way. top geezers. good luck now, work hard and prosper
>>
>>78492786
>states with more immigrants have less people voting anti-immigrant parties
what a shocking discovery, i thought all sandniggers were right wing pro-white nationalists
>>
>>78493058
>Good goy, it's all about the money. Forget about sovereignty.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-24-02-17-46.png (257 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-24-02-17-46.png
257 KB, 1440x2560
This vote would've never passed if Europe wasn't in the grips of the largest refugee migration in recent times.

Now the fun part is sitting by and watching the British Pound fall in value by the hour

And now that you're out of the EU there's nobody to bail you out :^)
>>
>>78493057
>Getting this triggered

Just visiting retard. Your country sucks.
>>
>>78485514

Before drawing conclusions, maybe all of you should read a book on economics, research how the EU works and spends money and then make a decision.
But that would be too hard, so just talk out of your ass instead.
>>
File: SJW Tears.png (737 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
SJW Tears.png
737 KB, 1024x764
>>78485514
The tears from SJW`s say this was the right thing to do
>>
>>78485514
The economy will suffer greatly and the UK is going to dissolve
>>
>>78489039
Lele your pound will drop, even more than it alreat has today.you are literally a fucking island and have to import everything. Your money becomes less valuable in foreign countries. So it mzans that you will have to pay 1.5x the big tv you want.

You are retarded. Go choke on your referendum you dumb cunt....
>>
>>78493499
>Your country sucks.
Then get out, faggot.
>>
>>78493499
That's why you're a disgusting poor.

Go back to whatever the fuck you come you cunt.

Fucking foreigner.
>>
>>78493261
You take out the immigrants from the statistics and states with smaller amounts of immigrants still throw a lot more votes at right wing parties than states with larger amounts of immigrants.
I'm just saying, I don't really care about this stuff, if people want to fling shit at each other because of their ethnicity then they're free to do it, for me personally it just sucks that fees might go through the roof.
>>
>>78493473

Lowest point before the polls showed 'Remain' was 1.40, now it's almost at 1.40 again. It's like nothing happened. You need to subtract the priced in part of last week, from the panic of today. If you don't know shit about markets, please stay out. It'll only cost you money.
>>
>>78485514
Yes you made the right decision

Now you can make your own trade deals with whomever the fuck you want, not bogged down by retard EU regulations, also you won't pay for the development for Pooland or whatever retard country like myself that would join the eu soon
>>
Nah. You just committed Sudoku economically
>>
>>78490105
>rming a community on our small continent against Putin, Erdogan, Assad and all the other fools?
>Alright, sit on your small island in the rain and hope the world outside will remin outside.

1 euro has been deposited into your account hans.

Sincerely, the merkelshill fund
>>
>>78493473
>Waiting my time to import massive quantity of tea and fish&chips for almost nothing
I'll be rich!
>>
>>78485514
Yes. It was the right decision
>>
File: 1426305343830.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1426305343830.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1000
>>78493625
>So it mzans that you will have to pay 1.5x the big tv you want.

>Belgian non country literally thinks we should sell out our democracy and way of life so we can buy big televisions cheaper

This is why no-body takes you retards seriously.

Enjoy your jihad shithead
>>
Nice work Brits. The first step in regaining your country and though you will suffer short term this will have a cascade effect and soon, the end of the EU and the beginning of public beatings of liberal cucks. Hahahaha
>>
>>78490222
>everything gets more expensive because free access to the single market has been wiped out by public vote

You don't have to fucking rule someone to trade with them.
>>
>>78493473
Why the fuck are Americans so pro-EU? It's a neo-Marxist, undemocratic and unnecessary clusterfuck and it's one that no American would allow to happen to them. The sooner the EU crumbles the better off white Europeans will be and yet there are plenty of (((Americans))) who sit in their chairs and gleefully hope that this continent's attempts at uncucking itself fail. Fuck you and go back to /reddit/.
>>
Why are the brits so nationalistic about this?

>globalists still control your nation

>if you could truly become independent you'd be the new hitlers

brexit might be good but it doesn't solve the problem by itself
>>
>>78493625
You aren't giving any counter arguments, are you? Fucking dumbass. In terms of muslimisation and the amount of muslims to native people is staggering in brittain. ONCE AGAIN YOU SHOW THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

Literally the uk is an even better safe haven for islamists than belgium. So once again go choke on... something.. Choking is the important part...
>>
>>78493861
Thats interesting considering the net value dropped by almost 8% in the past hour and a half when compared to the US dollar.

Currency crash caused by 'panic' doesn't get offset in a 2 hour period, it's almost like you didnt look at my image.
>>
>>78493473
It's not that bad, it's only down to what it was at back in March, and they were fine then.

It'll recover, the sky isn't falling.
>>
>>78485514
The next decade or so will be tough but Britannia will prevail and she will return as though a shining beacon for all that is well and good in this world.
>>
>>78494342
It's just exciting because few thought it would happen. Of course Brexit wont solve everything or even much at all but it's the first necessary step.
>>
Britain won't be as prosperous. You will see jobs and investments move away from the island and to the mainland.

But prosperity was never the question, was it?
>>
>>78494342
Old people dont like foreigners basically
>>
>>78494546
These results only cover a 2 hour period of time though.

The crash has only just started :^)
>>
You know, a bunch of countries once left the USSR.

They didn't fare that well after desu.
>>
File: 1466486817294.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
1466486817294.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>78491858
There were two rich and powerful countries in the EU, Germany and UK. Now it's just Germany. Now Germany gets to prop up and bail out the other 35 shit tier member countries all by itself.

England will be fine, and far better off in the long run.
>>
File: 1335670780750.png (110 KB, 449x548) Image search: [Google]
1335670780750.png
110 KB, 449x548
>>78493473
>And now that you're out of the EU there's nobody to bail you out :^)

German central bank is completely insolvent. The last time I check they had 75 trillion in debt up against less than 10 in reserve. Eventually they're going to need a bailout and there won't be any financial entity on earth capable of it.

The American federal government is headed that way as well.
>>
>>78494798
Regardless, once people stop shitting their pants because they're retarded, it'll balance out and come back. People need to think further than 5 minutes in front of them.
>>
>>78494128
And btw, its not only tv's, are you this stupid? It is literally about everything you import, which is everything SINCE YOU ARE AN ISLAND. Your life will become more expensive, if a financial crisis occurs because of your stupid temper tantrums then you will be in even bigger trouble. You still need the internal european market to be able to survive, so prepare to pay a fuckload so you can participate in eu trades.

You goyz fucked yourself over so hard, and don't even realise it yet.

I was literally laughing and high fiving with my dad when they called out the brexit thid morning.
THIS IS THE BEST RIDE EVER AND I NEVER WANT OFF!
>>
Literally nothing has/will change. Stop falling for the politics meme.
>>
>>78485514
>Will Britain be better off and more prosperous outside of Europe or was the plan always to create chaos and upset as many liberals as possible?
Probably the right decision. Probably won't be more prosperous. The question is whether or not you have escaped the apparent suicide of Western Europe by means of withdrawing from the EU.
>>
>>78485514
It's good no more welfare gypsies
>>
>>78485514
Ironically it's not your decision anymore because you just vote to leave the negotiation table.
>>
>>78495078
This.
>>
>>78494600
>>78494667
I just dislike the attitude of "we are free now", they clearly still depend on europe.

Even if the EU breaks up entirely, it has to be about the european people and not your flag, or nothing will change
Most of the brexit voters don't realize that, so they might just be satisfied too early
>>
>>78495078
"Politics have nothing to do with the economic climate in my country... haha, r-right? There's no economic implications to leaving the EU, right guys?"
>>
File: 1437987637051.png (36 KB, 311x348) Image search: [Google]
1437987637051.png
36 KB, 311x348
>>78492308
germany always fucks up when it tries to unify europe under its rule
>>
>>78485514
Britbong, you made the right choice. Between slavery and freedom, there is no choice but evidence. Hope we will join you soon in a Frexit
>>
>>78494588
>this
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 800x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 800x515
British-Indian Union, WHEN?.
>>
>>78495078

Man, Britons sure are dumb, guess centuries of inbreeding will do that to you though
>>
>>78495594
you know that germany is practically still occupied by america, right?
>>
>>78495381
Free from an undemocratic project of creeping federalisation. That alone is worth celebrating.

Of course the UK will still have a strong relationship with European countries, you've been believing German media propaganda if you think that the Leavers don't want one. They depend on each other to varying extents but the sooner the disgrace that is the EU either reforms radically or collapses the better.
>>
>>78493733
>>78493794
Role models to us all.
>>
>>78493556
this.

This alone was worth it all, good on ya lads
>>
So we have control of our nation now, apparently.

Except no, who is "we"? The new PM who we didnt elect will have control.

We need to get our trade with the EU back, but we had trade with the EU, except this time we get it with less control and say from our side. Bravo
>>
delusional island monkeys.

such a small island and the economy depends heavily on london as financial centre of europe..

a lot of them will move to continental europe now. enjoy ur poor island.
>>
>>78490689
+1
>>
>>78495970
that's why it didnt try for unification via military strength this time

>still fucked it up tho fritz
>>
>>78490689
Fucking this.
>>
>>78485514
>or was the plan always to create chaos and upset as many liberals as possible?

Wait, were we doing this for any other reason?
>>
File: vacation destination.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1656) Image search: [Google]
vacation destination.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1656
>>78489039
At least you have this beautiful place to go to...hahahhaa
>>
>>78485514

Yes. You did.

There's gonna be some pain, but what's a little hurt in the face of regaining your independence? There's more to life than the fucking economy and GDP.
>>
Of course we made the right decision. Did you actually enjoy being part of an inept League of Nations?
>>
>>78485514
Fuck if anyone knows. Depends on who runs your shit after you're well and truly out.

All I know is that I'm going to have to start avoiding political discussions for a few months because shit is gonna be unbearable.
>>
File: 1466752159881.jpg (58 KB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
1466752159881.jpg
58 KB, 720x390
>>
>>78494342
This.
You won't solve anything with the brexit, but pretty much fucked your own economy.
>>
>>78496009
sure, but ultimately the EU is just another bunch of puppets for the elites. You have to get to the root of the problem

>>78496399
I was trying to tell you that you guys are the ones who try to control the world. your leaders at least
>>
I voted remain but seeing all these really butthurt Germans is cheering me up
>>
File: EFTA_logo.svg.png (22 KB, 280x215) Image search: [Google]
EFTA_logo.svg.png
22 KB, 280x215
>>78485514
Why are you still asking yourself this questions?
OF COURSE PAL! LOOK AT US!
Come join the EFTA now!
>>
>>78496271
Enjoy the suicide of Europe Rasheed. I'll take a hit to the economy to live in a country which isn't destroying itself.
>>
>>78485514
I had my doubts on election night, but then jacob rees-mogg said 'what the british parliament can not do is give away its right to rule. that power has to be returned once every five years to the UK people'.

things were never going to look good economically today, and they may not for a while. but at the end of the day, democratic autonomy can not be bought or sold if it is worth anything

sometimes the right choice is difficult, but there are plenty of competent eager people within this country to help lay the foundations of our new- or rather old- kingdom. we'll survive
>>
>>78496948
This every fucking day. Only a true (((merchant))) would choose stable slavery over less certain freedom.
>>
>>78485514
>already second guessing yourselves
NO SURRENDER, Britain is independent and sovereign and you've voted to stay that way
>>
File: Praise the stripes.jpg (148 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Praise the stripes.jpg
148 KB, 900x506
>>78496689
>Gun grabbing liberals also got BTFO here in the US this week
>Literally the week of tumblr tears across the world.
>>
>>78485514

Yeah.
If you want to make an omelette, you gotta crack a few eggs.
Good job. Now pick the shells out and getthe pan ready.
>>
>>78485514
Being out just means YOU are free to choose.
If you all sit around and keep bringing in slimes, yeah ur in trouble.

If you close the borders get the people to work and reclaim your heritage and spirit you will dominate the region within 1 generation.

The EU is not going to survive in the end, it's impossible, but you have a CHANCE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA

>Don't fuck this up.
>Also take me with you
>>
File: poltards.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
poltards.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
>>78493556
>>
>>78496869
Not butthurt at all. You lost political influence in europe, wich will be divided between the remaining countries, so it's fine for us. Actually im pretty interested in the consequenzes and im glad you had the balls to say fock y'all.
>>
>>78497889
>not butthurt at all

Oh you will be if you walk down a street in Cologne Ms Merkel
>>
>>78495970
no Hans you're like us, but with even more refugees and reverse hitler
>>
>>78493473
>EU bailing us out
>££ crashing continuously

Yeah, no.
>>
>>78497527

To be fair after the fiasco in Scotland, I didn't have much faith either. I wanted it, but didn't think it would happen. Then I wake up to this.

I'm glad to have been proven wrong.
>>
>>78497889
We will just have to go back to Splendid Isolation

>It is the duty of the Government of this country, placed as it is with regard to geographical position, to keep itself upon terms of goodwill with all surrounding nations, but not to entangle itself with any single or monopolising alliance with any one of them; above all to endeavour not to interfere needlessly and vexatiously with the internal affairs of any foreign country.
>>
>>78493473
>tfw about to hop on binary options

Its gunna be a nice day
>>
>>78497889
>You lost political influence in europe

Who fucking cares? We want nothing to do with your politics, hence why we're off, son.
>>
>>78498038
there it is. reverse hitler is part of it and obviously not acting by her own
>>
>>78494936

>buttmad waffles
>>
>>78485514
Does it matter? You won either way.
>>
>>78485514
I'm reckoning on soros trying to go full on democratic revolution on us.
>>
File: daddy.png (35 KB, 494x413) Image search: [Google]
daddy.png
35 KB, 494x413
ANGLOSPHERE REVIVAL CONFIRMED. I'M NOT READY FOR THESE FEEL LADS
>>
File: 1456091221015.gif (272 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456091221015.gif
272 KB, 500x281
>>78485514
the amount of german shills these days is hilarious. YES, you made the right decision brit bro!

preserving western culture/values, the british people and actual freedom of choice comes at an huge cost these days, as the globalists are actively trying to destroy that all along. so without a doubt you did the right thing, the first step into that direction, but it comes with a price ofc.

i hope soon other countries will follow, such as the netherlands. because this unholy union has to fall apart for the good of the european people - even though they themselves mostly do not recognise the threat yet.

keep your heads high brit bros, your decision was needed and righteous and not at all islamophobic, racist, stubborn, selfish, *add other bullshit muh feelings insult here*.
>>
File: german on 4chan.jpg (143 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
german on 4chan.jpg
143 KB, 648x595
>>78497889
>second largest economy in the EU
>second largest contributor to the EU budget
>recipient of the lowest amount of EU aid
>permanent UNSC seat
>G8 member
>one of only two countries with global power projection capacity
>nuclear power
>tops the global soft power chart
>most widely accepted passport on the planet
>most widely spoken language on the planet
>17 of the world's top 50 universities (vs 10 from the US and 4 from Germany)
>largest financial centre of the planet
>has added more jobs since 2008 than the other 27 EU countries combined
>only EU country predicted to be one of the world's top 5 economies by 2050
>has the best dental health in the world (joint with Germany) according to the EU

There is exactly one place where Britain is irrelevant and that's in the EU, you dirty fucking belgian.
>>
>>78496869
Not butthurt at all. You lost political influence in europe, wich will be divided between the remaining countries, so it's fine for us. Actually im pretty interested in the consequenzes and im glad you had the balls to say fock y'all.
>>
>>78494936
How can you be this stupid?
>>
Honestly, I'm not sure. One thing is for sure - if we'd voted to stay in the EU, we'd have continued this shift towards an undemocratic and multicultural European super state, which is why I voted Leave. But on the other hand, the vote is already having a negative effect on the economy, and it might get even worse. Tensions are incredibly high in Europe at the moment and this feels like just the first in a series of happenings. Even though I dislike what Europe is becoming more and more each day, I don't want a war. I actually support the original aims of the EU, but its current form got completely out of hand and appeared to be unreformable. We've freed ourselves from slavery, now we'll find out just how costly it was to do so.
>>
File: 1466742430775.jpg (102 KB, 740x500) Image search: [Google]
1466742430775.jpg
102 KB, 740x500
>All of this German butthurt
>>
>>78496184
So you are mad that you will have an unelected, temporary PM, but it's better to have legislation and control being pushed by the EU, who you don't elect?
>>
File: Flag_of_Gibraltar.svg.png (30 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Gibraltar.svg.png
30 KB, 2000x1000
So, whats gonna happen to Gibraltar?
Aren't they somewhat depending on the EU?

You know spanish workers and all that
>>
>>78490786
How!? Like any other empire,with steal,rape,slavery and killing the others cows!
>>
>>78499366
The EU isn't a bad concept its just been handled wrong. It should be more a league of mutual cooperation, not some big bully union where countries get pushed around or forced into things they don't want. At any time any EU member should be able to not follow a rule or EU law.
>>
>>78499441
We did vote to be part of the EU before. Boris is probably going to fuck shit up.
>>
>>78485514
>create chaos and upset as many liberals as possible?

Isn't that like, our mantra..?
>>
>>78499464
Oh I'm sure we could arrange something with Spain. Like you said, Spanish people work there. They have enougb unemployed already, why would they want to add to that number?
>>
>>78498027
>the rapefugees meme
Have you been to germany lately? Or do you feed your knowledge solely off the media?
The situation here isn't as bad as stated in the news. But yeah, drawing imaginary borders will surely solve your own immigration problems.
>>
>>78499771
Ok, but if the EU clearly isn't working, you should stay because "you voted in"? Why is it so bad to try and get back more control of your country?
>>
>>78487130

We won't let them.

It would require another referendum they got one last year.

Parliament won't let them have one will claim that they're to expensive and that Sturgeon (the Scottish tart that's fanning the flames) will get called out as a selfish cunt.

If Scotland starts apeing out they'll get a boot up the arse.

>>78493625

European bankers are putting the scare on with the pound at the moment too try and dissuade further anti-EU sentiment.

That won't be able to continue for to long at least not cheaply, it will cost more and more to do.

AS for us being an importer, sure that's true, but nothing good is made in Europe anyway, you make nothing but cheese chocolate weapons and piss poor electronics.

We're good for food without imports we make our own weapons and if we wanted shitty electronics we have Alan fucking sugar their backing that field.

The shit that we really need to import comes from Asia via Panama, that shit is sent to Britain which in turn ships into Europe.

So when you decide that you want iphones and TV's you'll be having to trade deals with the UK.
>>
>>78492485

28% of people living in Australia were not born here. There's a shitload of different cultures swirling around.
>>
>>78500186
It's better to work out a change than cry and run away. If the result was remain then huge changes to the agreement would have taken place as promised.
>>
>>78500244
>you make nothing but cheese chocolate weapons and piss poor electronics.
cars
>>
>>78491026

porridge is oats and milk.

Oats and water is gruel.
>>
>>78500244

>We won't let them

That totaly depends a year after you leave the EU. If the economy is doing good they will shut up.

But if you are in some sort of recession and the EU is doing well. Be prepared to have the strongest Scottish independence push in the history of the UK.
>>
>>78494194
Oh look an uneducated drop out lmao
>>
>>78497889
The EU is an untransparrent mess thatt values foreign interests higher than the interests of its members. They patronize us and force their ideas and beliefs on us.
>>
>>78485514
Yes

>Will Britain be better off and more prosperous outside of Europe or was the plan always to create chaos and upset as many liberals as possible?

In the long run, yes

You now have the opportunity to slowly but surely pull yourself out of the shit the EU has tried to drown you in

Everything won't just magically fix itself and the next few years will be hard on all of you

But atleast you can actually do it now

Upsetting libcucks is just a bonus
>>
>>78493556

Worth it
>>
>>78498935
>largest financial centre of the planet
>has added more jobs since 2008 than the other 27 EU countries combined
>only EU country predicted to be one of the world's top 5 economies by 2050
Because they were part of the EU you fucking idiot. You probably also want to get germany ruled by the AfD, to make it great again. Just because you got cucked by some donermann doesn't mean nationalism is the only solution, retard.
>>
>>78500094
>Isn't as bad as stated in the news.
You literally had an armed shooter in one of your cinemas yesterday named Almir Almilovic
>>
>>78494834
>8ml8pSk8

G8 post m8 I r8 it 8/8. Seriously, though.
>>
>>78485514
>Britain

Right or wrong, there won't be a Great Britain. You will have to settle with England(and maybe Wales).

>>78496916
No don't join. We don't want to lose our big brother status.
>>
>>78500878
They had that opportunity in the 50s and 60s. They weren't in the EEC. They had even won the war. Did that help any to a better economy? Obviously not. So things also might go the other way. Only if it does, there won't be any EU monies to help out in times of crisis.
>>
>>78500780
Thats why we need influencial countries to force change on them shitters.
>>
File: 1454510119703.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454510119703.jpg
160 KB, 1000x1000
>>78500094
fun fact, the german media never talks about the rapes that happen, so if he wouldbase it off on that, he would be pro EU and immigration.

luckily we don't need the main media to get the truth, which is that rapes still happen and that there are more and more shitskins coming to germany each month.

i dunno what germany you live in, but i live in the one where we germans are forbidden to talk against immigration, can lose our job and social life and even personal freedom for it.
the germany where antifa and other radical leftist organisations are sponsored by the state which try to silence every opposition with fear and brutality.

the germany that is full of tanned germans and will be in about 10+ years majority brown and not all all german in the age of 18 - 35 years old.

in short, day of the rope you bloody traitor.
>>
>>78487130
There wouldn't have been a 'leave later'

The EU is a superstate similar to Russia, China, or the US.

By 2020 they'll have an operating EU military, shortly after the EU nations would have to disband their own national militaries - and at that point, it's done. The nations within the EU will have lost the last bit of their sovereignty and the EU chairs and commissioners would be having a field day implementing whatever harebrained laws and legislations they could think of.

Anyone who wants to stay in the EU right now is a fool. There's no real democratic process to it. The EU is designed to promote corruption at all levels while giving the appearance of impartiality and checks and balances.

Also, the sudden drop in the value of the pound was nothing more than tantrumming, it's going to take years for the full effects of a brexit to appear. Smart people are going to bide their time on the idiots selling right now, and then buy when it looks good. The UK didn't magically lose its population or industries overnight.
>>
File: WeDidIt.png (869 KB, 1712x1148) Image search: [Google]
WeDidIt.png
869 KB, 1712x1148
As a Scot that voted leave, what should I do? My country is so cucked it's frightening.
>>
>>78501110
Who harmed noone. If he wanted to bring jihad on dem infidels, he would've shot them all.
>>
>>78485514
>Will Britain be better off and more prosperous outside of Europe
Lol no. Enjoy your diminished quality of life.
>>
>>78501349
Do nothing you are leaving with the UK unless you leave the UK then just move to England/Wales
>>
File: Dom.jpg (19 KB, 281x483) Image search: [Google]
Dom.jpg
19 KB, 281x483
>>78498935
>WAS second largest economy in the EU
>WAS second largest contributor to the EU budget
>WAS recipient of the lowest amount of EU aid
>TOPPED the global soft power chart
>WAS most widely accepted passport on the planet
>WAS largest financial centre of the planet.
>Was only EU country predicted to be one of worlds top 5 economies by 2050
>HAD the best dental health in the world (joint with Germany) according to the EU

>G8 member
Do you really think they are going to let you be on team globalism after this?
>most widely spoken language on the planet
We speak American. And dont try to ride our coat tails .
>17 of the world's top 50 universities (vs 10 from the US and 4 from Germany)
Ever heard of brain drain? Gonna be hard to keep those professors if your economy withers.
>has added more jobs since 2009 than the other 27 EU countries combined
Good luck keeping them. There is no more foreign investment after this.

The rest of them are true but pointless.

You could have just violated EU migration law and paid minor fines.

But you were "tired of the experts" telling you what to do. All those terrible educated rich people voting remain surely respect the intelligence of the working class now.

PS I capped your post for future keks.
>>
File: 1441283182957.jpg (9 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
1441283182957.jpg
9 KB, 200x267
>>78501322
>Germany in charge of not being cucks
>a-aryan mm-aster race
>mfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>78485514
YOU ARE NOT OUTSIDE OF EU RETARD
YOU ONLY FUCKING VOTED YOUR OPINION
>>
>>78501322
Can confirm it's pretty bad in the big cities. Like there are parts where the street signs are still German, but German is no longer spoken. I feel alienated in my own country. And, what's more, my chief of police threatens me if I speak out against it. So I'll have to hide my power level, but when elections come I will vote accordingly.
>>
>>78492632
Spoken like someone who doesn't understand what the Brexit was about in the first place.

Get fucked.
>>
>>78501185
But there will be money from the SCO - you know, that alternative banking system that operates outside the jew infested western countries.

If the IMF won't give britain any deals, the SCO can and will.
>>
>>78501373
He injured 25~ fucking people and seriously it's kind of disturbing how conditioned you are to believe this shit you actually think it's ok if he didn't harm anyone which he fucking did so don't bullshit.
>>
jesus fucking christ whats with all the fucking kike shills on pol right now, we are being slid hard
>>
>>78501672
EU main officials just stated they want them out as soon as possible "to end the climate of uncertainness".
>>
>>78500452
Lying German shitboxes
>>
>>78494834

This.

>>78491858

AS for infinite food...

That is literally one of the things Britain has going for it.

We have plenty of land used only for agriculture European nations have never been in a state of need for food.

We only import foods for variety.

The EU posters spouting nonsense are either GERManlets that just saw their empire die, or people neighboring a pissed of Germany.

Germany and Britain was literally the only positive economies in Europe, the french being somewhat neutral and everyone else being absolutely fucking useless.

France will likely leave and then Germany is going to be left utterly fucked unable to support the rest of Europe.

Of course this is assuming that Britain turns its back entirely too Europe.

The reason why EU members are making all these "we hope for close partnership" remarks is because Britain just became the merchant king of Europe and Germany just bent the knee.
>>
>>78501774
Look at le flags it's a bunch of butthurt germanistan's mad that they can't leach of us anymore
>>
>>78500452

True enough, so does everyone else though.
>>
>>78501774
Brainwashed lefties releasing their pent-up butthurt.
>>
>>78493359
Yea crashing your economy over night is a good idea.

This bullshit is exactly the reason why democracy doesn't work. Fucking uneducated retards vote leave because muh revolution but are ignorant of the consequences.

Fucking britbongs. I hope the UKs economy crashes even further and that all those brexit fags will enjoy their soon to be 3rd world country
>>
>>78500359
2 years of negotiating the exit, establishing new trade agreements with european countries, being able to establish your OWN trade agreenments with outside-EU countries, regaining sovereignity, not having to bail out other EU members (we got bailout and it hurts us because it just makes us lazy) is "crying and running away?"

Brexit only means temporarily taking a hit on European trading, but you are gaining WORLDWIDE trading on your terms, while retaking full control of your country.

If you stayed, the EU would not keep their promises, they would just bully and push you to a wall and make you accept whatever they want.
>>
>>78501883

Germans should be happy. The jewish occupation government of merkel is very butthurt and this is not good news for it. the sooner the US leaves Europe the fuck alone and the cucks GTFo germany, the better.
>>
File: grave sweden.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
grave sweden.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>78485514
>fucked the globalist agenda
>stops immigration
>gives a boost to all nationalist movements all over the world
>creates a domino effect all over the EU
You saved the world and changed the course of history, be proud you cunt
you will be better off in the long run
Expect some had years to come tho. Godspeed
>>
>>78485514
we've fucked ourselves, it's been fun lads
>>
>>78501839
I have a VW. It's 20 years old now and still drives.

My friend decided to buy a brand new Peugeot convertible. Had it in the shop innumerable times, had to put it on the dump after just 5 years of use.
>>
>>78485514
Yes.
Stop thinking about small economic advantages.
The idiots at the EU top who make policies and force them upon us are completely out of touch with the people of Europe and controlled by leftist lunatics who think they have a monopoly on what's right and just.
They are destroying us. They are destroying our identity. They are destroying our culture. They are destroying our history.
These things are far more important than short term economic welfare.
>>
>>78501322
>forbidden to speak against immigration
Literally politicans speak out against it, are you retarded? Mindless hatespeech isn't as productive as you think.
You could try a referendum to rebuild the wall, so you can have your peace in the east again, Jens.
>>
>>78494307
Because they can trade more easy with each country in the EU zone.

I have my own company in Croatia and while we do many things 1 of them is market research and consulting.

Do you know how easy it is for lets say some company in Japan or America who is producing car navigation system to sell their product in all EU?

You get the minimum requirements from the EU and you can sell through whole EU without doing papper works for each country and checking what laws they have.You have no idea how much foreigners love the EU and to do business here.

If you ever start a business you will see how much easy it is to sell in the EU.
>>
>>78501825
>wanted
>we wish
>maybe
Fuck off shill.
>>
Nobody is allowed to leave. They will make an example of the UK for any country threatening to leave.
>>
>>78502046
you don't face muslim problems because your country is already a third world pot smoking shit hole. honestly just fucking jump of a bridge you clearly are a muslim shill
>>
>>78502195
Controlled opposition. A paper tiger.
>>
>>78490523
This
>>
>>78502162
I'm not sure if they can actually eat and wear and live in your feels.
>>
>>78485514

In the long run it was a fatal choice to make.

In the short run it was a small victory of misplaced pride.
>>
>>78502204
btw I forgot to add a funny fact if you want to sell your car navigation system in Saudia Arabia you have to have proof that no data inside the system is insulting Muhamed or Allah.
>>
>>78485514

lawyer here, i can understand the emotional argument behind the brexit, also the rapefugees contributed to that and the incapability of the EU to sort their mess out.

from a technical side (i.e. law, finance), the brexit will really hurt your country.
>>
>>78502046
Except it hasn't crashed you alarmist retard. The pound at its worst today was at the same level it was in February and it's already rising and stabilising. Of course uncertainty is going to lower the value of the pound but it is simply not a big deal in anything but the shortest of terms.
>>
>>78502074
trust me, the non brainwashed germans are happy about it and we look in a much more brighter future now, but as it so happens, we are a minority in our own country full of cucks.

i can't blame them though, we have been indoctrinated for over 70 years now to be cucks, ofc not everyone can brush it off.
>>
>>78502222
I've watched the news this morning, and hardly anyone is shilling anymore. They have accepted the fate.

Only one Green Party female lefty politician was close to tears.
>>
File: 1457876083709.jpg (29 KB, 276x345) Image search: [Google]
1457876083709.jpg
29 KB, 276x345
>>78496815
>your (((leaders)))

>this thread
>not turkposting on steroids

You'll never be great again, Germany, you're stuck prepping the jew forever now.

On the other hand, and addressing OP, Britannia may be relevant again now. Consider you guys might be spearheading something even greater, excellent job.
>>
>>78492786
>those facebook tier arguments
lel, go back Jeremy-Pascal
>>
>>78502328
I'm not sure if you can eat rampant islamic hordes and mosques either.
>>
>>78491933
>some people care more about their level of education
>Computer Science
Top kek Hans
>>
>>78501682
It's been the same in London and several other British cities since 2007 at least. And they weren't even rapefugees, just Pakis and Somalians.
t. Janusz the ex-plumber
>>
>>78501470
Sturgeon just gave a speech saying that a second indy ref is on the table.
Pls no...
>>
>>78502412
So you don't think there are any more long term disadvantages? Top kek

If you honstley think this is it and it will only go upward from here, you are a fucking morron.
>>
>>78500507

And unless Scotland plans too do that by force they'll just have to grin and bare it.

They have no military and they won't get a referendum, sturgeon will talk about a second referendum being on the table, and on the table it is being devoured by English parliamentarians.

>>78498953

We lost political influence? You literally just lost Europe unless you accept any and all of our trade terms.

We Jewed Europe out from your clammy kraut grasp.

Merchant Kings of Europe boooooois!
>>
>>78502457
We voted for 30 years and numerous referendums for not accepting gay rights, it still happened. Democracy means voters don't decide anything.
>>
>>78502465
I don't care about nations. it's about the european people, or the freedom of all people of the world if you will
>>
>>78502046
>Yea crashing your economy over night is a good idea.
Speculators and morons selling off stock won't and haven't "crashed the economy overnight"

And it will take years for actual effects to work their way through the economy. What you're seeing right now is knee jerk reactions, similar to the tantrum you're throwing right now.

The cheaper pound incentivizes exports and manufacturing in the UK, too.

More importantly - since the UK is likely to start deporting their muslims and won't be bringing in any further shitskin immigrants, they'll be forced to adopt automation technologies to compete on the world market, rather than going the EU route of importing millions of shitskins to purposely oversupply labor markets and drive wages down. Something you idiot leftists really never seem to grasp.

In the long run, the UK keeps a healthy, stable and white population. They keep their own culture, their own national sovereignty, their own military, and their innovations in automation continue to float them as a top economy. While the EU nations will have pissed away the purchasing power of the lower and middle class for the sake of the bottom line of globalist corporations.

Enjoy your demographic, cultural, and physical suicide you cuck.
>>
>>78501544
Pretty sure the 125000 EU students will cause a larger brain drain than some professors.
>>
File: 1410249621328.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1410249621328.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>78490523
>>
>>78485514
Things might be a bit rough in the short-term, but staying in the EU would be similar to the boiling frog anecdote.

But ultimately, Britain is fully sovereign again, and it has the potential to be relevant on the world stage again without being an EU slave.
>>
>>78502465
I was born in Argentina and I celebrate that my parents decided to leave that place 20 years ago every day. Your country is fucked and the fact that you choose to congratulate the country that kicked your ass so bad that your still butthurt about the Falkland islands shows how stupid you are. Go lick Christina's cunt gaucho.
>>
>>78502874
I don't think any such thing and never said as much. Of course there will be some disadvantages and some advantages to leaving but thinking that the entire economy will collapse is the epitome of retardation. Ultimately, the Brits have made the right choice by leaving the neo-Marxist, undemocratic and increasingly federalist EU and the sooner it crumbles completely the better. If a cost has to be borne for that then so be it.
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 252x200
>>78493893
>Sudoku
>>
>>78485514
yes you will be fine

have faith in your country

listen to Michael Caine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-zDgKt7gU
>>
>>78493359
How does a nation exercise any meaningful degree of sovereignty without power/wealth? Why is this so hard for you retards to figure out?
>>
>>78502782

Of course she would say that. She wants Scots too get pissed off when parliament says they'll get the option to request a referendum in t-minus 24 years as they had one last year.

We will continue with the same argument we used before, its too expensive (lol pensioners and paper slips)

Scotland might get pissed off, may even riot a bit and our cops will have a field day cracking down on it.
>>
File: 1428588442911.png (187 KB, 473x491) Image search: [Google]
1428588442911.png
187 KB, 473x491
>>78502046
My god your tears are fucking Delicious.
>>
All of the Scottish counties voted to remain. Surely they'll hold a referendum to leave the Kingdom?

I'm certain it will pass. Any Scotts or anyone think different?
>>
>>78503382
Pretty much.

Fate is now in their hands. They can make or break the country depending on will and leadership.
>>
File: 1397266044107.jpg (138 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1397266044107.jpg
138 KB, 540x720
>britain becoming uncucked
>meanwhile in the eu..
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 168x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 168x217
I work in finance

People went ape shit but now they are calming down

EU wont make it hard for us to trade, it would be worse off for them then us
>>
>>78502937
Im so excited now to see you idiots crashing, as your precious kingdom falls apart. Lose europe? Finally we have one crybaby less in here.
>>
>>78485514
You didn't
>>
>>78503539
Just look guys. Look at the majority of people wanting to remain. 100%
>>
Basically what you can see now is chaos. Its like a group of kids played some game and it automated at some point and everything went out of control. What began as some 'lets teach them a lesson' has been hijacked by low-level people like Farage and the dumb masses, mainly uneducated and unemployed peasants voted for something theyll dig their own and Britains grave with.
>>
>>78503487
In what world are you living in where the UK has no power and no wealth?

The entire nation didn't just evaporate you moron. The people are still there, the businesses are still there. The TRADE DEALS are still there. The manufacturing didn't disappear. The demands didn't disappear.

Why is it so hard for retards like you to figure this out?
>>
>>78502204

EU standardization agreements have a number of issues of their own. While technically yes, many of them foster ease of trade both internally and externally of the EU.

The issue is a host of asinine regulations that while sounding good, cause all sorts of inconviences for people. It's bad enough the EC even has an apologist site where they try to explain / justify it all:

http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/

I can't blame the brits for wanting less government.
>>
>>78485514
I actually have some respect for you britbongs now. Congratulations on your Independence!!!!
>>
>>78503847
Let's teach them a lesson, the globalists are not Gods, they're not even our true leaders, and we're not slaves yet!
>>
File: 1444795077188.jpg (48 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
1444795077188.jpg
48 KB, 335x375
>>78503847
>Basically what you can see now is chaos. Its like a group of kids played some game and it automated at some point and everything went out of control. What began as some 'let's trade more efficiently' has been hijacked by low-level people like Soros and his band of open-border hippiesg and the dumb masses, mainly uneducated and unemployed peasants agreeing with something theyll dig their own and Europe's grave with.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>78503493
Time to comfy up.
>>
Watching Merkel right now....

Shes literally bringing up the second world war XD XD XD

Need someone remind her that she lost that one?

Or need we drop a nuke on Dresden for old times sake?

Reminder Germany has 0 nukes.

France is as close to leaving the EU as we was a week ago, a powder keg waiting for the spark provided by Brexit too land.
>>
>>78503106
The leaf is right.
>>
>>78503678
As if the EU was holding them back. If anything they were the ones who made it easier for companies to evade paying taxes. They're fucked and their banks won't save them.
>>
>>78491797
False facts, where the fuck did you get that from??! London was predominantly remain
>>
>>78503847
Blah blah blah
Keep pissing and moaning you cunt.
>>
File: 1460397793945.jpg (98 KB, 269x328) Image search: [Google]
1460397793945.jpg
98 KB, 269x328
>>78503019
nations ARE the people, you dumbfuck.

Maybe if you stopped prepping your divide-and-conquer-through-atomizing (((leaders))) you'd understand being for everyone at the same time is being for no one at all.

>>78503427
Aye, it is fucked, it's an apathetic mongrel nation nor drive for greatness. Soon, as you head the same direction you will learn this yourself the hard way.

I have no pride to be an argie because we are just a country, not really a nation, there is no "argentinian people", just a multicultural conglomerate loosely tied by dishes and sports.

I congratulate Britain yet again, because I don't wish Britain to become diluted into nothing. I wish Europe remains European, as it should.

What about you? you fucking turncoat, have you not a shred of respect for your own extended family? Kill yourself, you make me sick.
>>
>>78488609
>This uninterested in politics.

Fuck off you cancerous faggot. You are the real degeneracy in the west.
>>
>>78504144

It seems the last 70 years of peace are not good for a non-country like Holland. Maybe its time for the good old times, Anne Frank, bombs on Rotterdam, this is the language you understand. Duitse Muitse wont happen this time, break the fucking dams and let you drown like the faggot rats you always have been.
>>
>>78502576
ok
>>
>>78490105
Poor kraut. Who's going to be paying the whole bill for those gibsmedats now? Hahaha hahahaha hahahaha.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
Trump is on, brothers.
>>
>>78504460

Fuck off fat, unemployed loser
>>
I think Britain will replace European trading preference with East Asian and American partners until European countries realize they're losing out on more than they're gaining by refusing British partnership. Then the EU either collapses or negotiates better policies.
>>
File: EU.jpg (100 KB, 770x964) Image search: [Google]
EU.jpg
100 KB, 770x964
>>78504572
>It seems the last 70 years of peace are not good for a non-country like Holland. Maybe its time for the good old times, Anne Frank, bombs on Rotterdam, this is the language you understand. Duitse Muitse wont happen this time, break the fucking dams and let you drown like the faggot rats you always have been.

t. butthurt cultural marxist
>>
>>78493911
Adjusted to 1.2 euros due to market change
>>
>>78504120
thanks ameribro
>>
>>78503763

Merkel's speech was literally the most crybaby response I've seen yet.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lets not forget WW2.

You fuckers better not forget that you have NO nuclear weapons.

You lost the war

Face it, you got outplayed and we're the merchant kings of Europe again.

We may not rule over every ripple of every ocean these days, but we sure as shit own the trade routes too Europe.

Also whilst you guys are raging in Europe, no ones at work in my town, we're all down the pub getting piss up in celebration!

>>78503747

Remember these words, GERManlets.

No 4th Reich for you.
>>
>>78504572
The kikes reveal their true nature: the post.

This post is exactly why it was a good thing the UK left.
>>
>>78505037
>>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lets not forget WW2.
How many world wars did Britain start again?
>>
for the first time in my life i might be feeling national pride, fuck me.

it only took nearly 30 years
>>
>>78491858
>Out of the inner circle

We have one of the largest economies
Companies make billions of us.
You think they're just going to say no to trading? Kek
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.