[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are liberals so fascist? https://twitter.com/the_movieb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: the fascistbob.png (22 KB, 588x193) Image search: [Google]
the fascistbob.png
22 KB, 588x193
Why are liberals so fascist?

https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/746247354974670848
He deleted it immediately after.
>>
File: 1458394685351.jpg (108 KB, 800x385) Image search: [Google]
1458394685351.jpg
108 KB, 800x385
Is MovieSlob advocating war?
>>
>>78481241
Why is MovieBlob so butthurt about this?
He's been tweeting all night
>>
>>78481476
Yes but he's too spineless to stand by it.

https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/746126846186655744
The gist of it is he's a morbidly obese omega and hates his betters (aka other white people).
>>
>>78481241
Offer to put him on the front lines, if he's advocating war over the UK wanting their national sovereignty back. Let's see how fast he changes his tune.
>>
>>78482683
He's too fat for that. Or do you have a mechanized scooter division for the obese?
>>
>>78481241
The difference is statehood is eternally binding. EU was a trade agreement that kept fucking growing.
>>
>>78484179
>mechanized scooter division

losing it here!
>>
literally advocating fascism
>>
>>78481241

That's it. I don't know why, I don't even know who the fuck Bob Chipman is, but that's it. I have had it with these meaningless buzzwords. I don't give a fuck anymore if someone uses a word like "Racist" anymore. From now on, anyone I hear who says that word is going to make me assume that they honestly have no intellectual backing/integrity behind their arguments and solely relie on character assassination.

Really, fucko? Someone is racist because they legit democratically chose a side you disagree with and your response is to threaten to change their choice by force, you fuckin' chickenhawk? Fuck off, kurwa.
>>
This is the first actual decision they have had to make as citizens of a nation. They have no fucking idea how to lose in a dignified fashion.

The saddest part is they don't even realise this is just going to spur people on and create an even greater class divide which in turn will lead to even more incidents like this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.