[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm. >LITERAL DUMBASSES voted LEAVE >most brits on /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1466742685176.jpg (13 KB, 307x338) Image search: [Google]
1466742685176.jpg
13 KB, 307x338
Hmm.
>LITERAL DUMBASSES voted LEAVE
>most brits on /int/ and /pol/ voted leave

?????
>>
>>78472394
Makes sense
>>
>Retards voted leave
No surprise.
>>
>>78472394
i can buy a pinoy masters degree for 100$ USD

and your saying buying this degree would make me smarter?
>>
"""""higher""""" education. Are you referring to the indoctrinated zombies who have degrees in Women's studies and identify as asexual?
>>
Gender Studies Graduate with no work experience vs Tradesman with real life work experience

Lefties would tell you that the formers opinion is worth more. Truly insane
>>
>>78472394
>liberal arts
>womens studies
>>
>>78472686
>>78472529
really makes you think doesn't it

>>78472835
You don't know where to buy them though. Only a literal idiot buys a diploma at 100 bucks.
>>
>>78472394
>israel invades syria
>UK tricked into becoming Syria
>entire EU and NATO go nuts
>China/Russia fill vacuum
>Dem primary screwy
>Zionald wins
>US becomes Haiti
>regional militias
THANKS BOOMERS
>>
>>78472394
>Britbongs
>>
>>78472394

>drones indoctrinated with cultural marxism vote remain
>>
>>78472394
>getting a womens studies degree puts you on the left

nice 1 post shill
>>
>>78472881
That, all of that.

Higher education means told what to think.

Lets thank the working man on the leave side.
>>
>>78472394

Higher education in the UK are inherently left wing, this is no surprise
>>
>>78473323
HI GEERT! OPEN A NEW AQUAFRESH CONCERN? CUZ THATS ALL YER GON BE EATING
>>
>>78473380
>Everybody is a womens studies graduate
Ok.
>>
>>78472394
>>78472529
>>78472686

It funny how you fags are "so educated" and don't even know how the banks and EU work.
>>
/pol/ is full of retards.
>>
>>78472394
>Philippines

I went to an elite University. They're liberal indoctrination centers. The pressure to conform to the groupthink is incredibly strong.
>>
don't let the anglo out their shitty island
>>
>>78473607
>It funny how you fags are "so educated" and don't even know how the banks and EU work.
>When it's the economists and bankers telling people to vote remain
Okay, then.
>>
>>78472394

I'd be curious to see a breakdown by major.

I predict that you'll have a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals with useless degrees (sociology, women's studies, liberal arts, etc.) on the left while STEM majors will be concentrated on the right.
>>
>>78473612
I would post "do you REALLY need to post that?"
But people constantly forget once they are in this board for some reason
>>
>/pol/ is full of uneducated idiots
>meme magic is corrupting social networks and effectively coordinating the retard masses into voting for edgy policies because of muh Pepe and Wojack

Sounds about right.
>>
>>78473612
Krauttar faggot cunt
>>
>>78473845
>STEM
Oh please, literally a meme.
>>
>>78472394
Mad liberal detected
>>
>>78473101
Tell me where to buy them i could use a masters degree but dont wanna go back to school
>>
>>78472394
>higher education
>higher indoctrination
>>
> higher education
> liberal arts
> women studies
> art
> social studies

> """""""""""HIGHER""""""""
> """""""""EDUCATION"""""""""""

Yeah, nah. Getting a degree to flip burgers better isn't really an accomplishment.
>>
>>78472394

Ah yes the old "education == intelligence" meme again. Liberal arts majors in the UK are cucks and support cuck agendas based on naive logic that only makes sense to gullable cucks. People with useless degrees in the US are all impractical whiny liberal retards too. Stop trying to ruin Britain's big day, OP.
>>
islamic state of not-so-great britain left eu

how are they going to move the island away? :^)
>>
>>78472529
Really makes you think
>>
>>78474112
It doesn't work anyways, even here, so don't bother since everybody knows it exists

They literally sell them in sidewalks.
>>
Your entire country has a 3 digit collective IQ. Your degrees are issued on toilet paper. You're barely one to talk.

Smelly, dumb pinoy scum.
>>
>>78472394
>be pouring concrete since 15 y/o

>learn about various ways of life and learn a lot over the years

>eventually have enough saved to start own concrete business

>learn about insurance and business/taxes the market

>hired and fired all types of people

TFW collegefags opinion better
>>
>>78472394
>people that have to interact with immigrants shit on a daily basis want to leave
Sounds about right
>>
My IQ is 156. I dropped out of Berkley to start my own company which I sold and now live off of earned interest. I guess I'm one of the dummies.
>>
>>78474349
>says this while many filipinos in canada are doctors, nurses and engineers

>says this when south koreans literally come here for education
Nice ad hominem, canadacuck
>>
>>78472394
U fag cocksucking cunt fag
>>
>>78474412

But dude, do you even know about intersectionalism and structural racism? It's 2016! You're on the #wrongsideofhistory!

>This is what OP actually believes
>>
>>78472394
Being "educated" these days really doesn't mean anything when the kids are coming out of college/university dumber than they went in.
>>
>>78473486
lol your pic is useless because it treats all degrees the same. yeah senpai a math phd is basically the same as a women's studies BA
>all degree holders are smart and better than u plebs heh
>>
>>78472394
>when significant trends show niggers being retarded they're ignored
>when the general trend is that those who were hurt by the EU vote against it they're blown out of proportion
>>
>>78472394
Working class has the most to lose from easy migration from eastern europe. They don't give a shit about some banking faggot's third yacht.
>>
>>78474659
>>78474702
>he actually believes this
go back to flipping burgers in mcdonalds antonio
>>
>>78473975

>the cornerstone of civilization, behind everything, including our food supply, transportation, communication, and shelter; countries that have populations comparable to ours but lack our resources are dying from extreme overpopulation
>the true driving force that pushes humanity forward into new eras

>a meme

Women's studies major detected.
>>
>>78472394

Bill Gates and many other IT billionaires have never finished higher education.
>>
>>78472394
> women have way more degrees than men
>women must be smart and running the society
> it's not like these stats don't count sjw studies as a degree
>>
>>78472394
I know it must buuurrrrn faggot!
>>
>>78474807
its happening in the west if you believe it or not
>>
literally bait the thread
sage and move on
>>
>>78474807
lol u mad we're keeping you out of silicon valley my pinoy friend? don't worry i hear hotwheels might have a job for you
>>
It actually looks like millions of educated people voted to leave.
>>
>>78474486

Gib me some of dat tax money, whitey. I demand reparations you privileged scum!
>>
>>78472881
The study of liberal arts is a noble, Western pursuit. It may not be that employable in this day and age, but yes the average college degree holder is much smarter than the average person with just a high school education.
>>
>>78474979
Well, we're a family of doctors (I'm in law school myself) making more dosh than you pedro or tyrone, whatever your name is.
>>
>>78472394
How the fuck do they get this information. It's all lies stupid cuckas
>>
>>78473078
>Real degree

kek
>>
>>78474975
op lacks the cognitive ability to create a bait thread
>>
>>78475187
>I-I-I'm a rich doctor! really guys! I'm definitely not waist deep in trash in a third-world hellhole!
>>
>>78475059

>americans cant even read a graph
>>
I live in 40% muslim area, local people blame eu for that.
>>
>>78474486
No you didn't
>>
>>78474600

I used to live in one of the most heavily-flip-infested areas of the country. I never once met a pinoy who was employed usefully. I met lots of "doctors" and "engineers" who worked in the local factory, though. Most of them couldn't even speak English and were incredibly incompetent, from what I hear.

Your people are so stupid that their goal in life is to mix with superior white people. I heard that from a lot of flip mothers. They said their dream was for their daughter to marry a white man (or vice versa with sons) so they could become a stronger people. Top kek. Blanda upp, Carlos.
>>
File: Merchant-Victory.png (612 KB, 666x444) Image search: [Google]
Merchant-Victory.png
612 KB, 666x444
>>78472394

>working class affected worst by EU
>votes to leave

>kikes reply:
>ur dum

Okay buddy.
>>
>>78472394

Your chart is backwards, that says higher education, which is tied to being retarded and indoctrinated into an ideology that bases itself on subjective false realities, and really, misunderstanding everything around you.

So yea, the retards who dont believe in objective truth voted remain, and lost.

Suicide is an option.
>>
>>78475398
>says this withle getting treated by filipino doctors in his expensive as fuck hospital with shitty heathcare coverage

Not my fault you can't afford it, Ramon.
>>
>>78472394
Who the fuck made this x-y scatter graph? Fucking idiots. "Remain" and "Leave" are discrete values.
THIS SHOULD BE A BOX PLOT! [With a reported T-test which meets the appropriate assumptions]

Fucking people who make shit like this need to take their dick out of their ass.
>>
>>78474865
This guy gets it.

I have an honors degree in math but am a total degenerate loser living in my parents basement.

Meanwhile my dad and grandpa both don't have degrees but have extremely successful businesses and careers.

Having a degree means literally nothing.
>>
>>78474709
The thing is the remainers aren't hurt by leaving - it creates jobs, removes rapists and murders, and literally grants freedom (for whatever intangible benefit that is worth). They are 'hurt' because they can't virtue signal about how progressive welcoming they are to 'oppressed' minorities who want white genocide.
>>
>>78475187
Smart and Talented family! You should be proud! But the real question is booboo, do you have a smooth boipussy?
>>
File: jewscot.png (43 KB, 558x476) Image search: [Google]
jewscot.png
43 KB, 558x476
but the scots are retarded
>>
>>78472394
>lower income people have lower wage jobs
>these jobs are taken by immigrants and also shipped overseas to cheaper areas then shipped back to the markets at a cheaper price than local goods thus forcing local goods out of business
Pretty simple desu
>>
>>78473951
Kek
>>
>>78475598
read
>>78475479
you couldn't pay me enough to seek medical attention from one of your incompetent grads.

blanda up ;)
>>
>>78474170
Yes because those are the only things anyone goes to college to study right?
>>
>>78472394
How does the X axis have a value for voting to leaveness?
>>
File: 1418248043915.jpg (170 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
1418248043915.jpg
170 KB, 1280x855
>>78475187
>dosh
buttblasted brit detected

sorry for your buttpain
>>
>>78472394
Let's break this down logically and intelligently:

The majority of the REMAIN voters are:
- very young
- educated

The majority of the LEAVE voters are:
- older
- less educated in general, though it still includes many highly-educated

Now, let's examine the life span of a REMAIN voter given the two facts (young, highly educated):
18 years old: Entire life has been spent in school.
22 years old: Entire life has been spent in school.
26 years old: Has some experience outside of schooling now.
30 years old: Now has somewhere between 0-8 years of real life experience. Is reaching the age threshold where votes lean towards LEAVE.

What are the obvious trends here?
REMAIN voters have spent less time in the real world, and more time reading, being taught, and discussing ideal philosophies. Any significant time they have spent around minorities has been within a school setting, and the higher they reached in education will leave only the more privileged members of minorities present.
LEAVE voters spent a long time out of school, and have significant experience with actually living and being independent in the country they live in, and have a lot of interpersonal experience with real world individuals.
>>
lmao this thread has gone nightmarishly bad for op :((((((((
>>
>>78475099
Liberal farts isn't noble anymore, nowadays it's just for highschool graduates that don't know what to choose. I know liberal arts is a very old degree with longstanding tradition, but it means nothing anymore. Sad really.
>>
IM GOING TO LOSE AROUND $25,000 TODAY

FUCK YOU RETARDS
>>
>>78475401
You can't apparently. The OP says Dumbasses voted to leave, but a huge portion of the votes to leave were from educated voters. The fact that proportionately more educated voters voted to stay is actually irrelevant to the statement. Furthermore, quasi-empirical statements aren't evaluated democratically. In an academic environment, a 60-40 split wouldn't be interpreted to mean that the "people in the 60% are clearly right". That is not how it works.

Cuckolds having shitty logic shouldn't be surprising to me, but goddam, you cucks are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>78472394

>higher education = smarter people
Nice fallacy you got there m8, shame if someone would point out that younger generations are getting pointless degrees that have no actual worth in the market.
>>
>>78476572

kek I remember reading your posts yesterday. That's what you get for betting against the world's best interests.
>>
>>78473607
Bankers wanted them to stay.
>>
>>78473415
>Higher education means told what to think.

'hurr durr all commies are bad'

education =/= brainwashing
>>
>>78476572
shhhhhh no tears now

only freedom
>>
>>78476575
t. faggot that dropped out of high school and now spends his days in his mom's basement
>>
>>78475686
Seeing as your living in your parents basement I'm gonna assume you made a fuck ton of wrong choices in life and not listen to a word you say.
>>
>>78474865
And that makes no degrees better than a person with a degree then?

>being this deluded

I'm sorry you weren't born with intellectual capacity like 70% of the world.
>>
>>78476995

Nah, faggot who quit his college education once a job opportunity came. And made enough money in these years to pay for college if i ever need it.
>>
File: image.png (299 KB, 811x809) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299 KB, 811x809
>>78473975
Literally not an argument
>>
What I said on /int/.

Higher education means fuck all, most people at uni do BA in English, Art, Sport, Gender Studies or some other stupid shit you can get jobs with in the real world. I know loads of people who went to rolls Royce with apprenticeships to make jet engines, which wont be classed as higher education.

Also most leave will be older people who have skilled jobs which didn't used to need degrees for everything. I mean you need a degree to work in Tesco's now.

What a joke. & FYI I got a good degree in Engineering at a red brick uni and voted out. Have fun bailing out the shit countries and ultimately the collapse the EU (especially if it works out well for the UK).
>>
>>78472835
you're*
>>
>>78472394
The poor voted to leave, the rich voted to remain
>>
>>78472394
If you think being university educated makes you and less of a fucking moron, you're in for a shock.
>>
>>78477334
>M-m-maybe if i can get them to think of this as strictly degree vs no-degree they won't think i'm retarded
>>
File: 1466465722136.png (166 KB, 403x282) Image search: [Google]
1466465722136.png
166 KB, 403x282
>>78472881
This. In the US, both high (& low) IQ is associated with republican registration, but more time spent in higher education (and median IQ) is associated with democratic registration.

Why do you think that is?
>>
>>78472394

I hold a first class honours degree from a Russell group university and a master of science degree.

I voted leave.

Off you fuck, euroscum.
>>
>indoctrinated brainwashed multiculti drones voted for remain

WOW.
>>
>>78472394
graphic is unnecessary as shit. higher education = higher welfare, of course they don't want change
>>
>>78478118
>implying you're allowed to tell your colleagues in academia that
>>
>>78474259
Meh, my 134 IQ didn't bother with higher education and i'm doing pretty well. Education doesn't mean shit since the marxists infested it.

STEM/Trades. The people who actually do things.
>>
>>78472394
i don't even understand this graph. does each circle = a county or city or something?
>>
>"education"=intelligence
No.
>>
Fuck this. You liberals claim to be for the less advantaged, but when something doesn't go your way, you throw your supposed "base" under the bus. You're evil fucking pieces of shit, playing off the insecurities of others in order to push your sick globalist political agendas. Fuck you.
>>
>Placed bet backing leave
>Converted all my dosh to the dollar awaiting the crashing pound
They called me a madman.
Now I just have to convert back and wait.

Thank you racists for enlarging my wod.
>>
>>78472394
> A piece of paper makes me smarter than you

Haha
>>
>>78475099
>college degree holder is much smarter than the average person with just a high school education.

reminder that in the u.s. it's easier to get into college than it is to get into the military.
>>
File: 1459704969015.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1459704969015.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>78472394

What no one ever mentions about this stuff is not that uneducated = leave and educated = remain by virtue of smart vs. stupid, it's that educated white collar workers face no competition and little impact from mass migration while the lower skilled blue collar workers take the brunt on every single front.

There's a reason why the working class are voting far right in every single country across Europe, and it's because the immigrants move into low income neighbors, compete for low skill jobs, and interact primarily with blue collar natives.

The white collar workers only know immigrants as an abstract, or as the guy who runs the kebab shop down the lane. The blue collar guy knows immigrants as the guy who beat the shit out of his friend because they could and who hasn't had a raise in 5 years because immigrants have put a downward pressure on his wages.

It's a class based thing, like immigration usually is. Too bad most people are too retarded to see why x follows y and leads to z.
>>
>>78472394

You can be high IQ and still be naive.
>>
>>78475187

if that were true you'd be in the u.s. right now with the rest of the successful pinoys
>>
>>78472394
Graph makes no sense?
How much can one vote for leave or remain?
Just doesn't make any sense.

>degree in software architecture
>degree in mechanical design
>voted leave
>>
>>78472394
The retards are the students that didn't even bother to register to vote despite the fact they claimed this referendum was important to them
>>
>>78473975
>STEM
>meme

fuck off UP Humanities fag you are useless
>>
>implying a higher education actually means anything about intelligence

M8, have you seen universities? Full of retarded left wing feminists and SJWs and niggers. Of course people with a "higher education" voted remain.
>>
>>78479000
as someone who spent 8 years working in academia, i can honestly say this is one of the more profound truths of the universe
>>
>>78472394
>(((higher education)))

Yeah, obviously the nitwits that paid through the nose for a left wing indoctrination course voted remain.

There was a time when universities were respectable institutions, that time is not in the current year.
>>
>>78474797
Working class is all that matters. Rest can piss off. Mud and jew banks should be blown up.
>>
First of all, having an education doesn't make you smart. There are idiots of all political stripes who have doctorates. All you do is sit in classes, take exams and present a thesis, and you're an educated person.

Second, what you see in the graph is probably a lot of those former workers in north England whose jobs have been decimated by globalism and these free trade agreements. These jobs did not require a degree, but paid well enough to give them good lives and provide for families.
>>
>>78472394
you got it!
>>
>>78472394
>parasites dependent on tax money for their sociology degrees voted remain
>hard working tax payers voted leave
Hmmmm.
>>
>>78478790
>reminder that in the u.s. it's easier to get into college than it is to get into the military
Is it not like this in most places?
>>
File: 1466750708467.png (201 KB, 1166x862) Image search: [Google]
1466750708467.png
201 KB, 1166x862
>letting LITERAL NEET TRASH with no qualifications vote LEAVE
>>
Why is there no graph for employment?
>>
>>78480010
Do these charts have a source?
>>
Who would have thought, higher earners, who can afford holidays in Europe or may be required to travel there for their job, and are particularly concerned with being politically correct, and definitely not racist just because they have no brown friends, THOSE sorts of people voted Remain more. Whereas the working class, with lower income, who fair worse in a poor economy, have to compete with migrants for work, THEY voted Leave. How weird. But no, I'm sure it's entirely based on IQ and not who is negatively affected in either situation.
>>
>>78472394
>>78472529
>>78472686

higher education =/= more intelligence
>>
>>78480010
shhhhh go back to bed alejandro tomorrow is another long day of searching on H1Bjobs.com
>>
>>78476310
At least his senpai can fix his jaw after the curbstomping
>>
>>78472394
>Implying Western education makes you anything similar to intelligent
>>
>>78476503
well played leafie
>>
>>78480010
>Letting foreigners vote REMAIN

Globalists, I mean, COME ON, IT'S 2016.

Also, wow, working lower class doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. Who'd have guessed? A lot of elitism in here. Is /pol/ a bunch of jews?
>>
>>78478958
This guy gets it.
>>
>>78476572
Its the first step to bring the jew world order to its knees
>>
>>78480741
Whatever lets you sleep at night.
>>
>>78476572
>being a jew

Serves you right, Schlomo.
>>
File: fuken serious.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fuken serious.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>education = intelligence
>>
File: 1458274692378.jpg (78 KB, 455x427) Image search: [Google]
1458274692378.jpg
78 KB, 455x427
>>78476899
>>
>>78472394
If remain where so smart. How come they didn't see this coming.
>>
>>78479000
just like you can have low IQ but have good street smarts. the eggheads in acadamia live in an artificial bubble separated from real life issues like poverty and crime, so even if they understand the concepts they dont really take them seriously
>>
>>78472394
source?
>>
>>78473607
Oh well that's odd because all of the economists and bankers also said to, uh, fucking stay. Practically every credible, reputable economic, intellectual and political source said to stay. You know who wanted to leave? A bunch of fucking retards and NEETs on an Internet board who try to pull the "muh economists" meme until they are told about the fact that the vast majority of prominent economists said that staying in the EU was the best choice after which they suddenly decide that economics is suddenly completely useless and untrustworthy and we should just go along with our fucking retarded meme choices with no basis whatsoever instead and with all logic and evidence and reason right in front of you screaming to do the opposite thing.
>>
>>78472394
>t. islandchink
>>
A large amount of people in higher education come from rich families you retard.
>>
The left wonders why it's no longer popular with the working class.
>>
>>78481504
They did. And they warned you all.
>>
>>78481697
I initially thought you were australia. Truly our greatest ally, would never speak ill of me like that.

But you're actually New Zealand, please fuck off.
>>
File: 1458691703968.jpg (101 KB, 322x500) Image search: [Google]
1458691703968.jpg
101 KB, 322x500
>>78481636
the big bankers and investment firms had the most money to lose if UK voted for leave, so no surprise which vote they supported

UK should be proud! take your country back to the glory days
>>
File: shlomo.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
shlomo.gif
12 KB, 501x504
>>78472394
>(((HIGHER EDUCATION)))
>>
>>78481636
>economists and bankers also said to, uh, fucking stay
Because it was in their best interest. Mass immigration of unskilled workers is a form of class warfare. Remaining would of course benefit their fat arses.

Remember, just because people in charge want something, does not mean it will be good for you.

Remember that when you vote for Hillary. Fucking shitstain. Your mom should have made use of pro-choice legislation to make the world a better place.
>>
>>78472394
>Should we talk to the working class?
>nah, we represent the working class, why would we ever want to actually hear what they have to say?
>>
>>78473323
Dit.
>>
>>78472394
T. Yellowtard

You already lost yellowtard and Marcos will be VP
Ignore this one lads they're like Bern victims and leavecucks here
>>
because young people voted remain
>>
>>78481636
Let me explain to you something, you fucking stupid faggot. Put down your fucking liberal arts degree and listen to me.

The reason JP Morgan doesn't want Britain to leave is because they have hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars in UK equity and currency future contracts. Brexit is an UNKNOWN FACTOR. No one knows how fast the UK is going to leave the EU or what the new trade deals will entail.

So what does this create? Confusion, short-sighted trading. And this impacts the markets. Because they're operating in the dark.

IT DOES NOT FUCKING MEAN ANYTHING ABOUT EMPLOYMENT, GDP, OR TRADE. IT JUST MEANS THAT THEY WILL LOSE MONEY THE FIRST FEW MONTHS BECAUSE OF VOLATILITY.

Now kill yourself, you fucking hypocrite. Suddenly, you give a shit what bankers have to say when you wanted to eat them with Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>78482169
Oh that's right, I forgot about our epic edgy jew controller meme.

The only basis whatsoever that leave has is the fantasies of clueless morons. You have no logic behind your decision. It is an entirely baseless one made by your feelings and not by your brain, hence it's a fucking stupid choice and why anyone who decided to go with it was an irrelevant subhuman with a sub-100 IQ
>>
>>78472394
maybe the elite should have invested more in education then, huh?
>>
File: graph.png (17 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
17 KB, 960x720
Hmmm, according to this scientifically created graph, OP's argument has no merit!
>>
>>78476041
thats at least half of them
>>
File: crying sky server man.jpg (20 KB, 593x395) Image search: [Google]
crying sky server man.jpg
20 KB, 593x395
>>78482271
I respect your opinion, and it is somewhat correct. I love you Australia.

>>78482420
>still this butthurt
>>
File: redditors on pol.jpg (124 KB, 1032x664) Image search: [Google]
redditors on pol.jpg
124 KB, 1032x664
>>78482605
>epic edgy
Reddit pls. You won't get any upvotes here.
>>
>>78472394
>entitled safe space 20 somethings
>people that live in the real world and pays for the above's lifestyle.
>>
File: 1466752836998_2.png (751 KB, 726x1050) Image search: [Google]
1466752836998_2.png
751 KB, 726x1050
>>78472394
MISLEADING:

Scotland voted Remain to trigger another referendum. London has LOADS of immigrants who would have voted Remain but also loads of degree educated who's jobs are tied to the EU status quo.

Anywhere that has a lot of rich people usually has a lot of degree educated people AND a lot of migrants.

Degree educated people are less effected by migration ( pressure on low cost housing, competition for good low skill jobs ) and are more likely to meet rich well educated migrants and form the opinion that migration is a good idea.

This graph means nothing other than you're all liberal elistist who think they are smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>78474486
right there with you buddy. Haven't sold yet though -- that's a few years away.

I think it's a full circle thing. Intelligence != wisdom.
>>
>>78481226
He's right, though. Most people here don't even know what the Treaty of Lisbon entails.
>>
BREXIT BABYYY! BREXIT FOR THE WIIIN!

YEEE HAW

LIBKEKS B T F O

I MEAN

BTFO

/POL/ WINS AGAIN BABYYY
>>
it because of all the useless degrees the mellenials have that makes them "educated" just think of how many of those "educated" are just in women's studies or Underwater basket weaving and other utterly useless shit.
>>
File: 137490.gif (2 MB, 250x283) Image search: [Google]
137490.gif
2 MB, 250x283
>leftard ideology was literally born to help the working class
>it now is a holier-than-thou moral faggotry completely detached from reality through social studies, millennials and fags
>it now bashes poorly educated people wondering why they're not supporting it anymore
>>
>>78480741
higher education = jewish indoctrination
>>
>>78472394
>Racial studies
>Ethnic studies
>Slavery studies
>Women studies
>Nigger studies
>Ethnic literature studies

Makes u think . . .
>>
>>78472394
XDDD nice post my dude
>>
>>78483551
Didn't know Palestinians could think
>>
File: little kids should leave.png (2 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
little kids should leave.png
2 KB, 160x144
>>78481908
>ocean mexican
Begone flip.
>>
>>78483288
Degrees used to be the top 5% now it's nearer 50%

Degrees have lost their value.
>>
>>78473607
>"so educated" and don't even know how the banks and EU work.
Pretty strange thing to say since Remain was backed almost unanimously by economists, bankers, business leaders, and pretty much everyone other than meme politicians.
>>
>>78472394
"Higher education" just means they were stupid enough to pay to be brainwashed by Kikes.
>>
>spend a million dollars to get 4 years of brainwashing

heh, "education"
>>
>>78484129
>>78484143
t. homeschooled by /pol/ neet fato
>>
>>78472394
"Higher education" is quite frankly easy as fuck to get. I could go to uni for three years, barely pass all courses, get my bachelor with shit grades and proclaim myself of higher education.
It doesn't mean you're a genius.
>>
>people who got screwed over in life want change

no wonder
>>
>people who get hurt most by globalization don't want it
>people who are least affected by it virtue signal and don't want change

really makes you think...
>>
>>78484572
>there are people who think globalization is bad
really makes you think
>>
>>78472394
Yes, and this is reflected by the split in voting between town and country. Compare the big population centres to rural voting places.
>>
>>78484336

Did you come to my country and spend thousands of dollars for that "education" dude? Thanks for subsidising it so some Australian can go learn humanities, moron.
>>
LEFT HALF : LIBERAL ARTS DEGREES
RIGHT HALF: PAID FOR LIBERAL ARTS DEGREES
>>
>>78482842
LP broke the law
Dutdut is not even hiding that he hates Leni as VP and even spoke to Marcos behind close doors which was obviously about the VP position and the LP fiasco
>>
>>78484726
>globalization is good
this is why your country is shit pham
>>
>>78484726
>people like to have a say when it comes to their own country

really makes you think...
>>
>>78473056
As a leftist the working class tradie is worth more, but you know keep strawmaning us as regressives, remember Angela Merkel is a conservative Christian, i bet you're not in the same books as her
>>
>>78484966
>>78484890
>thinking globalization isn't inevitable
really really makes you think
>>
File: UK_dumber_generation.png (512 KB, 946x3209) Image search: [Google]
UK_dumber_generation.png
512 KB, 946x3209
>>78472394
interesting picture, really made me think
>>
File: 1405219492037.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1405219492037.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>78484726
>there are people who think mass importing immigrants driving down the wage for working class jobs helps the working class
really... makes you think...
huh...
>>
>>78484726
Is this some subtle way of asking us to regain control of your little islands again?
>>
>>78478087
Because if you are intelligent, your views align with the Democrats, of course.
>>
>>78478087
I honestly didn't believe in the brainwashing meme but seeing all my friends who go to universities turn into libtards I do now. I chose to go to a private school that is non for profit so I don't deal with shit like my buddy does at DePaul. They are nuts around there, and the group mentality is huge.
>>
>>78484849
Go suck the end of an AR-15, Leroy
>>
>>78485143
>if its inevitable don't fight it

you might as well kill yourself right now
its inevitable after all
>>
>>78484129
>>78484143
>stupid enough to pay to be brainwashed by Kikes
This is Britain.
They threw a shitfit when they started having to pay a little bit for their college.
>>
Educated upper class cares little about mass unskilled labor importation vs lower income individuals who have to compete with an international unlimited labor pool.
>>
>>78485143
and why is it inevitable tito? because you want handouts from 1st world countries?
>>
>>78485243
When you turned in your guns did they take your balls too?
>>
>>78473819
Nobody is responding to this to save you the embarrassment.
>>
File: 6358395.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
6358395.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>78472394
Fake and gay.
You shills cannot stop the bleeding it's too late for you.

You made the grave now lay in it.
>>
>>78485143
>because something is bound to happen, there are people who think we should let it happen sooner
really...
makes you... huh... huh...
think...
huh... huh...
>>
>>78481223
Isn't the UK run by Rothschild kikes?
>>
>>78484726
>i hate having to go on h1bjobs.com every day :((((((((((((((((
>>
> equating education with intelligence

You're the dumbass. Education correlates with leftism. IQ does not. The opinions of low IQ social science graduates are not particularly important.
>>
>>78481226
You can't buy intelligence. Going to school isn't for soul-searching or intelligence boosting it's for training you in basically 1 way. Intelligence is almost entirely innate, only pretentious fools think education means so much.
>>
>>78485243

>Leroy

that's a 80 year old black dude's name, you want like Jimbo or Cletus
>>
>>78472394
This is literally only because Scotland gets free uni
>>
>>78485453
Intellect > guns and testicles.

Always.

Listen to the BBC world service now. They are talking about the wisdom of the wise being ignored by the less-than-educated
>>
>>78481636
You are so fucking salty.
A country is for its people first. Profits, wealth, and GeeDeePee are for the people to then earn or not.
>>
>>78472394
>stupid under-educated poor people cannot decide what is good for them unlike we, highly tolerant and intellectual people do
>vote for me, I'm the only one who really cares about the poor
leftist logic claims another victory
>>
>>78485679
I am so out of touch with modern American culture.

Thanks for the tip!
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>78472394
Nice OP, way to marginalize the lower class. Fuck their concerns, stomp on the poor!
>>
File: trashmen.gif (3 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
trashmen.gif
3 MB, 390x293
>higher education makes you smart
>>
>>78473819
Once a jew always a jew. KYS
>>
>>78472394
>tfw my PhD in memeology puts me on the left side of the chart
>I would have voted leave if I was a bong
>>
>>78472394
""HIGHER"" Education

LOL

BREXIT BOYS

FUCK THE EU
>>
>>78476503

Good breakdown actually.
>>
>>78485605
>mad

>>78485378
It's been happening for decades now, armando.

>>78485199
>there are people who think the opportunity to go to more places to search for jobs is bad
it... reallly.... makes you think... huh.....

>>78484861
>LP broke the law
Says who?
>Dutdut is not even hiding that he hates Leni as VP
Oh, you mean the guy that also broke the law when he gave his substitution COC late?
Kek.

Keep searching for those cloud servers in the sky, maybe you'll find the votes that """"""cheated""""" Marcos. I recommend using a telescope
>>
>>78472394
Ok just because you had an education doesn't make you smart there's retards called feminists that get college degrees so they count them as educated but it's really just bullshit
>>
>>78485221
>group mentality is huge

The college left really "attack", ostracize, criticize and ridicule people who disagree. I'm not suprised there is a left wing group think.
>>
>>78481226
see
>>78483448
>>
I'm done posting here, goodbye /pol/.
>>
>>78476503
>dumbcucks trying this hard to justify their low intelligence

ahahahahaha you can't my this shit up, my sides

ya'll are just pretending, right?
>>
>>78472394
>people who have the most to gain voted for remain

>people who have the most to lose by staying voted leave

It is truly a mystery
>>
>>78484087
How does financial institutions betting on the wrong horse and getting fucked for it correlate to Remain voters knowing how the economy works?
>>
>>78486678
> education
> intelligence

There your low IQ self goes conflating the two again.
>>
>>78486728

This, exactly.
>>
>>78473819
The same economists and bankers who told the bongs to join the Eurozone.
They're all fucking clueless.
>>
File: 1356665972554.png (14 KB, 336x330) Image search: [Google]
1356665972554.png
14 KB, 336x330
>>78472394
>no source
This has no meaning. I was looking forward to showing this to people but without a source it might as well be a chart of the new Pokemon evolutions.
>>
>>78472394
You mean the common man that makes the whole damn thing run?
>>
>>78472394
> flippos voted for a fascist rapist

Kek
>>
>Anglo-Saxon """liberal/leftist""
>hate old, the poor and the uneducated lower class.
>>
>>78486392
>93-iq pinoy thinking we're mad and not laughing hysterically at his endless idiocy
>>
Masters in mathematics here, make 300k starting
>>
>>78485776
Go suck a crocodile you wanker
>>
>>78476856
That's cute you think that. Too smart to see it, eh?
>>
>>78476856
Education overwhelmingly does mean indoctrination.

If you don't realize this, you are either one of the robots already, or severely retarded.
>>
>>78487190
300k in canadabux is like $20k normal people dollars tho :^)
>>
>>78486678
>you can't my shit up
what?
>>
>>78487353

>Physics, chemistry , computer science, engineering , maths
>indoctrination
>>
File: UK 25 genders.png (155 KB, 658x634) Image search: [Google]
UK 25 genders.png
155 KB, 658x634
>>78487353
>somebody failed school
>>
I consider someone with an education to be on average stupider than non educated.
>>
>>78472529
It does, the higher educated are part of the political elite that favor the status quo which is already in their favor
>>
>>78487672
Social sciences degrees are significantly stronger predictors of leftism than those fields.
>>
File: UK-Union-Flag.png (24 KB, 440x280) Image search: [Google]
UK-Union-Flag.png
24 KB, 440x280
>>78472686
>>78473442
>>78474426
>>78475439
>>78477613
>>78478026
>>78478118
>>78478611
>>78479072
>>78479213
>>78479294
>>78480532
>>78480741
>>78481504
>>78481740
>>78482940
>>78483994
>>78485755
>>78486570
>>78486742
20 brits in 248 replies

90% of this thread are NOT British and do NOT know what they are talking about but somehow SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE VERY CLEVER.

Please some of the brit replies before you pretend to know what you are talking about.
>>
>>78488790
Shut up cunt.
>>
>>78488790
Better to point out 170 posters not the replies you mong
>>
File: Laughing Girls.jpg (11 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Girls.jpg
11 KB, 238x212
>>78472394
>Race does not exist
>Race mixing is good
>Gender is just a social construct, not based on biology
>The best thing for the country is to flood it with millions of low IQ non-whites
>Degeneracy and hedonism is a valuable lifestyle
>White guilt and self-hate
>Etc.
Sounds more like brainwashed and indoctrinated zombies rather than educated people
>>
>>78472394
>Oh man democracy is so great, we are free, we can't all be wrong
>almost 50% of the population is wrong one way or the other.

>democracy btfo
>>
>>78486392
>there are people who think it being marginally easier for people with enough money to travel to go to different places helps poor people find jobs
>especially when the places they can go to also have a shit ton of unskilled immigrants also looking for jobs

it...

wow it just...

wew lad it...

i-i-i-it... really... quite a bit... makes you...
hmmm... huh... think... wow...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.