[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING IS DROPPING >AHHH WHY BRITAIN American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1460251022835.png (149 KB, 423x384) Image search: [Google]
1460251022835.png
149 KB, 423x384
>HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING IS DROPPING
>AHHH WHY BRITAIN

American here, so I only understand what my Jew banker tells me, but isn't this a result of backers pulling out and selling shares and whatever? Obviously these are people that wanted to leave the EU anyway, so of course they're going to fuck Britain in any way they can because they didn't get their way.

Imagine if America raised the tariff through the roof, China would come in and fuck us just like these happy merchants are doing to the UK right now
>>
it's people panic selling shit. basically jews get worried shit will happen so they panic and sell a bunchy of shit which actually directly causes shit to happen
>>
>>78466465
The market is all fake right now. This will help normalize it..have cash on the side to buy in and don't get emotional
>>
gold is up
>>
>>78466465
if you are an EU member company (like german, french, etc), why would you not pull out of the UK if they leave the EU

it's a gamble, only people who think things will stabilize, or that they will gain would stay with the UK. investors prefer certainly
>>
>>78466718
That's what I never understood about this whole system, especially stocks. Why is it every little thing that happens? Why doesn't someone go in with every event, buy all stock from these Jews, and make off with a good chunk of the company? Why does it never seem beneficial?
I wish I could understand this stuff more, it's not hard I just wish I had a better teacher
>>
>>78466465
The biggest reason London is a financial center is because it was a business-friendly entryway into the common market. They just voted to leave the common market.

Now that they've taken that away, there isn't much backing the Pound Sterling and people are panicking, pushing the Yen and USD up which fucks with their export-focused economies.
>>
>>78467281

>investors prefer certainty

wow.... this is the power of .... venture capital.....
>>
>>78467767
i meant stability
>>
>>78467333
>and make off with a good chunk of the company?
People do this all the time. That's what corporate raiders do - they buy a ton of stocks on the cheap, fire everyone and liquidate the assets, then sell the remainders to their competitors and make a quick profit.
>>
>>78467333
some people do exactly that. the problem is those people are generally small players while the merchants have billions. once they start selling off enough for the price to start sliding other merchants panic that they'll lose all their money so they join in and it's like dominoes.
>>
>>78467617
scotland is bound to have a leave referendum, northern ireland prob as well. there has long been talk of london independence, so it's not impossible. they voted 60 - 40 to stay, and the foreigners weren't even allowed to vote
>>
>>78466718
Well its more circular and bubbly than that, but the pound will bounce back. People will realise it's undervalued and will ride it until they think it's at its peak then it'll drop again and rise again.. forever
>>
>>78468096
That makes them sound like lemmings, it sounds like such a simple way of thinking
>>
>>78468569
>sounds like such a simple way of thinking
Because it is. Their highest priority is to protect their money so if a stock starts diving they get out as fast as possible. basically they want absolutely zero risk
>>
>>78469392
You wouldn't have a reward, if not very little, if there were zero risk though
>>
Can someone explain how this has an effect on the price of gold?
>>
>>78469655
The reward is actually pretty big if you have enough invested. These fucks play with billions spread through probably thousands of different stocks. Even if each stock they own only gains a cent a day that's billions of cents
>>
>>78470092
Gold is pretty much the most stable thing so merchants selling off other shit will put some of that money into gold. Even if it's only short term it's there because it's basically guaranteed to make some profit so it's protected
>>
>>78470092
Gold is safe when the house of cards that is the economy collapses due to its own value
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.