[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do liberals and gays align themselves with Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 40942097.jpg (40 KB, 560x543) Image search: [Google]
40942097.jpg
40 KB, 560x543
Why the fuck do liberals and gays align themselves with Muslims and Islam?
>>
>>78466261
cause they're retarded
>>
They want want to receive halal cum before they get thrown off a roof
>>
>>78466261
they like playing up victimization. so you put ultra conservative mulsims in a room with far left gays and loud mouth feminist and you expect a fight
>>
File: 1453110175386.jpg (94 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1453110175386.jpg
94 KB, 1000x750
>>78466261
SJW's hate straight white males and soon straight Mexican males, and gay white males, so much that they will cannibalize their cause, just to have an easy work free life.
>>
>>78466261
Because there have never been any public stonings of gays and liberals by Muslim immigrants and you're retarded for falling for stormfag propaganda.
>>
>>78466261
because their interactions are with middle class and educated muslims who are pretty much like the middle class elsewhere in the world. They don't know lower class muslims
>>
Subversive childishness and this:

>It will always happen that some powerful foreigner will be invited in by those who are unhappy with the prince, either through excess of ambition or through fear. The Romans were brought into Greece by the Aetolians, and in every other country where they established themselves, they were brought in by the local people. The usual course of affairs is that, as soon as a powerful foreigner enters a country, all the subject states are drawn to him, moved by the hatred which they feel against the existing prince.

The Prince by Machiavelli.
>>
>>78466261

Because of the CIA, NSA, IDF, and FBI shills

I'm not joking. Culture wars go back to before the cold war - though that was when the runaway clandestine groups really honed their craft.
>>
>>78467183
I'm not joking, you're an idiot
>>
>>78466261
There were always so few of them, and never enough that the Muslims could actually start practicing the REAL Islam. They used to be "just another minority" and therefore thrown in under the big umbrella.

Bill Clinton's 1990s liberalism never had to deal with hate mosque networks and refugee armies.
>>
>>78467005
that man is a fucking genius
always has been and always will be
>>
>>78466261

They don't understand the consequences of anything. They think since everyone hasnt had their upbringing of privilege so everyone should. North America had to make powerfull moves to get dominion like we did. We worked hard against countries that where established 100 (if not more) of years ago. (Of course ww1 and ww2 helped).

They don't understand that these counties had the same drive it be Canada as sandniggers and them as the dominant one. Yet they fucked it up and rather spend it on themselves rather than their countries. Look how many Saudi princes their are blowing money on dumb Fucking shit.

Leftist always appeal to raw emotion.
Sometimes you have to leave someone to drown if you are to survive. But they seem to have the mindset that if he drowns I should drown too so it's fair.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.