[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Scotland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Based Scotland
>>
>>78453577
United Kingdom of England and Wales when?
>>
>>78453948
gas the fucking scots and give their land to the welsh, desu
>>
>>78453948
I wish Scotland would have left

They would be a failed state now if they fucking left back in 2014

>Oil (Which was a big argument of leaving) crashed in price right after the referendum
>The SNP would have opened the floodgates to "refugees"
>Spain would have veto'd their efforts to join the EU

They would be a small, isolated, irrelevant country with It's only industry suddenly unprofitable and they'd be flooded just as bad as Germany

Fucking hell why couldn't it have happened. Watching the pathetic Scots crawl back to big daddy England just like It happened last time they tried to become relevant would have been so sweet.
>>
>>78453577
The Scots have spent decades reaping the benefits of being an EU member for year without having to pay for it.

The salt is going to be glorious.

By the way, doesn't Scotland not qualify for EU membership as an independent country?
>>
>>78453577
>welfare state
>wanting to get rid of gibmedats

lol
>>
>>78453577

>tfw scottish heritage

Makes me ashamed, I'm proud of you Britain
>>
The EU will roll out the red carpet for Scotland in order to punish the UK

The UK just voted for its own dissolution
>>
>>78455200
I'm Scottish and voted leave.

This is embarrassing but I can't say I didn't expect it.
>>
File: 1466743851603.png (218 KB, 464x249) Image search: [Google]
1466743851603.png
218 KB, 464x249
Yes, yes. Well done Scotland. Well done Scotland. However, there are a few Welsh votes to count.
>>
The only good thing that comes out of Scotland is single malt, so why not just annex them?
>>
>>78455781
Oh nooooo. What a loss.
>>
>>78453577
The Scots are stubborn assholes, they probably voted remain just to spite england.
>>
>>78455781
>Implying Spain won't veto it just to spite all of their uppity separatists.
>>
>>78455781
And huge recession.
>>
>>78456703
Fool

You think losing losing a third of its landmass, a tenth of its population, almost all its gas and oil reserves and its sole nuclear weapons base isn't a loss for the UK?
>>
>>78457705
>He thinks Scotland will be allowed to keep it's oil reserves

If scotland leaves the UK they don't immediately become a member of the EU. They'll be negotiating with an England that isn't bound by EU rules as a tiny country of 5 million with no larger organisation to back them up. England could take whatever it likes and the Scots couldn't do shit about it.
>>
>>78457124
This.

The central gov is desperate to destroy the catalan separatists. But they can't.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.