[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen it all over, why new generations don't respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1430350309295.jpg (23 KB, 339x419) Image search: [Google]
1430350309295.jpg
23 KB, 339x419
I've seen it all over, why new generations don't respect the elder? I've seen things like 'just die already old fart'

Even as far as ingnoring their opinions because they're a old.

Why is this happening?
>>
they didnt secure a future for white children
chile-chicken
>>
>>78453447
They feel as though they're fighting for survival. Their childlike idealism has no pragmatic base: they want to keep their "world" from crashing and burning. It's all in our in head, and the Internet is post-poning the drastic consequences of such a loose construct of reality.

Fun is only fun if you're blind to how much your shit stinks. Admitting you've been pressing against your best interests due to your own naive idealism of others vs. your self is a hard pill to swallow.
>>
File: asdsad.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
asdsad.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
being an crusty old fart doesn't automatically earn you respect
everyone gets old, and they don't gain any mythical wisdom doing it
>>
>>78454101
This desu
They had it all and they pissed it away
>>
>>78457052
Life experience, things the internet can't teach you.
>>
That's rich coming from /pol/ who always rag on the boomers
>>
>>78457052
Yeah, because a 6 year old totally knows more than a 20 year old, and so on. Are you denying that actually living a life gives you actual real perspective on, you know, life?
>>
Here is an example i know he is a retard but many young people do the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

18:38

>>78457052
I agree, everyone must earn their respect but being old doesn't invalid your opinion.
>>
>>78458366
My bad

16:09
>>
>>78453447
Because old people like boomers are a bunch of loser cucks that got high worshipping Hendrix and watching football and inviting a billion Mexicans into the USA.
Just being old isn't anthing spectacular. Anything can get older.
I will respect a WWII vet that will tell me that he regrets fighting that war.
The best thing an old person can do now is vote for trump, and do the "stereotypical" old person thing of being a "zany" right winger. Lucky for me, the old people around me are alright. Cant say the same about the old people in places like the northeast, the northwest, or the cucks in Iowa. That state needs to be carpet bombed.

Simply put, if you're not with us you're against us.
>>
The new mudslime spawns have zero patriotic tendencies. They wanna take over the country and flush it down the toilet, absolutely disgusting. I'm glad UK had enough patriots to push back the traitors.
>>
File: in90h6G.gif (2 MB, 302x230) Image search: [Google]
in90h6G.gif
2 MB, 302x230
>>78458107
from 6 to 20 you're learning
at some point people just shut their brains off to new information and later start claiming their wrinkled hides mean they inherently know more than you
>>
>>78457052
Mystical, not mythical. Not to discount the similarity, but people's perceptions tend to solidify as they age: neuroplasticity is drastically reduced, depending how they handled their mistakes and hardships. We perceive an image of their perception, all we can do is sort through the distortions of archetype in the hopes of constructing valuable insights for our own being.

So yeah, some might be totally full of it, some have something that descends upon us seemingly eternally through tradition: preservation of blood and genetic harmony.
>>
>>78458863
>Simply put, if you're not with us you're against us.

Good goy, if people are not united nothing will be achieved, time will pass and everything is just going to repeat.
>>
>>78454101
FPBP
>>
Respect for the boomers?
>>
>>78453447
Because some old racist need to die.
>>
>>78453447
WHY DONT THE ELDER RESPECT THE ANCIENTS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.