[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i...it will bounce back right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1_pound_1983.jpg (108 KB, 526x570) Image search: [Google]
1_pound_1983.jpg
108 KB, 526x570
i...it will bounce back right?
>>
Ye
>>
>>78451825
who fucking cares
weak pound = manufacturing
>>
>>78451825
your exports will be now be more competitive and with out the EU you will have to pay no tariffs for raw materials
>>
On this great day, take time to thank Gordon Brown for stopping Tony from adopting the euro. What a fucking mess if we had to leave that too
>>
>>78451825
Duh! Buy low sell high.
>>
Just currency speculators, nothing to worry about.

Manufacturing will have a resurgence in Britain and the pound will return to normal in about a month.
>>
Once the EU bends over to the UK and gives you guys more concessions to stay it will rebound and everything will be peachy.
>>
>>78451825
Yep. You will bounce hard.
>>
i dont understand whats going. can someone explain it to me like the dumb american i am?
>>
File: istock_000019362313small_0.jpg (224 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
istock_000019362313small_0.jpg
224 KB, 640x360
You realise we've basically fucked our country financially
I can't believe you guys are just gonna let us all get poorer and let Scotland and Northern Ireland get richer
>>
might even invest a little in the pound while it's low tbqh
>>
>>78452689
the fuck does the UK export? cream eggs?
>>
>>78454774
Have you ever seen The Dark Knight Rises ?
Well imagine Britain is Bane right now
>>
>>78455376
Ever heard of British petroleum or land rover
>>
Thanks guys, you saved me some pounds on the servers I'm renting.

I will be grateful if you made it reach -50%, thanks.

>>78454774
>Brexit
>People are like "Britain is kill, so Pound may be kill, I will sell my Pound so I take no risk"
>A loot of Pounds for sell in market, so people compete to sell it cheaper
>Britain is now kill for real so you must sell your Pounds
>>
>>78455376
fine British automobiles like MG, Triumph and jaguar /s
>>
>>78451825
>Le merchant makes less money

Fuck 'em.
>>
lmao

"UK"

more like small britain now
kek
>>
>>78451825

Yep!

The market is just reacting to the instability right now. Once the procedure for leaving is established and people know what will happen when the UK gives the final signal to leave, it'll go back up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.