[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well you stupid fucking idiots can say goodbye to your economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: brex.jpg (26 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
brex.jpg
26 KB, 620x372
Well you stupid fucking idiots can say goodbye to your economy wherever you are in the world. Especially Americans. Say hello to extremely high prices on fruits and vegetables and most food products. Say hello to even higher gas prices and house/apartment inflation. Way to go you fucking faggots. You just fucked your own families over. Fuck you.
>>
>>78444236

Lol it's inevitable with peak oil, faggot. Learn2science.

Our economy only works because oil has to be traded in dollars. What, did you think we were just immune to hyperinflation?
>>
>>78444772
Yeah you must love it since you dont pay bills or anything, you just sit on 4chan playing video games in your moms basement
>>
>>78445923
That's the best you've got? Projection?
>>
There's already a butthurt faggots thread kiddo
>>
>>78446201
>hurr projection
Its a fact and you know it.
>>
ITT: butt hurt leftist shill who would trade national identity, history, and culture for a few bucks off on perishable goods.

Kill yourself, scum.
>>
>>78444236
>say hello

Make me you fucking faggot
>>
>>78446477
I fucking wish, lol.
>>
>UKOG is fine
>>
>>78446655
>united states having any of those
iFace it, you need us Chicanos!
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>78444236
You're next Schlomo!
>>
>>78446655
I dont give 2 shits about that cuck country
>>
>>78444236
>Say hello to extremely high prices on fruits and vegetables and most food products.
Doubtful, without the EU we can import food from Africa, Latin America and the Commonwealth without massive tariffs.

>Say hello to even higher gas prices
Doubtful. How on earth does Brexit affect Saudi or Russian production? Hell, if nothing else we've still got the North Sea oil wells.

>and house/apartment inflation
Doubtful. Mass immigration has been the primary driver of the increase in house prices.

I give your post a (D) for effort.
>>
>>78447834
Youre not even fucking American.
>>
>>78449539

You're not of voting age.
>>
>>78449781
Now youre the one projecting.
>>
>>78449941
It's a fact and you know it.
>>
>>78444236
... wait, is this nigger presupposing that oranges come from Devizes?
>>
>>78450155
Now I know youre mad that you got played by some anon on 4chan. Swerve boy
>>
>>78444236
Does the baby want his bawah?
>>
>>78444236
relax lad, president trump will set things straight
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.