[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Care to be our 51st state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: uk-vs-us.png (382 KB, 902x481) Image search: [Google]
uk-vs-us.png
382 KB, 902x481
Care to be our 51st state?
>>
That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard
they just left the EU jews why would they want to have more jews deciding what they want to do
>>
>>78431177

Stop being a fag and embrace the USAUK
>>
Fags
>>
>>78431765
I don't want those faggot tea sipper in our country anyways
literally the worst people
especially the fucks who go to school here
>>
>>78430651
>leave a union
>immediately join another union even further away
epic
>>
>>78430651

No we left the EU so we wouldn't get more brown people, why would we join another place that would flood us?
>>
>>78432350

We all have brown people. C'mon and join us. You will have to learn to drive on the right side of the road though.
>>
No, they're independent now, just like we are. I thought you as an American would be able to appreciate that, guess not
>>
50 states and three special administrative districts.
>>
>>78430651
Not in our current state. We will not be worthy of UK joining us until Trump is elected. As of right now we're bigger cucks than them.
>>
>>78430651
Thanks for your support, Americans.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/katiesola/2016/06/22/brexit-poll-shows-80-of-americans-think-britain-should-leave-eu/#15a21e6362b6
>>
>>78430651
How about you add Puerto Rico first?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.