[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tyt on BREXIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: the enemy.jpg (150 KB, 1161x631) Image search: [Google]
the enemy.jpg
150 KB, 1161x631
You can spare one view to these commies, just make sure you vote down the video and help out here. These idiots need to be exposed and stopped, because millions of people watch these retards and take what they say as truth. THIS IS OUR ENEMY. If we ignore them, they will prevail. We cannot let this happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgiVlZ7QS2k
alt. http://ss13.moe/politics/Brexit%20Vote%20Takes%20Place%20In%20UK.mp4

>Whether you like it or not, we're all gonna mix together.
>You'll eventually have a different looking neighbour and you'll learn a little bit of his language and he'll learn a lot of your language.
>The more we mix, the healthier our society and economy and culture gets.

>People don't speak English anymore! Why don't they do things they used to be! /mocking
>Welcome to the world. The only thing that's constant is change, but conservatives don't like that, they want to hang on to their past [and hang on to their language and people].
>>
>>78397958
I mean you're free to make your own channel and post pro-brexit views on it.
>>
>>78398646
It's important to expose their retarded views, a few people I know turned into libcucks cuz of these faggots we should gas them
>>
>>78400308

>whines about sensitive liberals wanting trump to die

>literally advocates for the murder of multiple people because they disagree with him

alt cuckist logic at its best
>>
>>78401961
>disagree with him
I wish it was just that.

These people want power so that they can control YOUR life. Are you really willing to give up your liberty to these commiecucks, because you're such a good moral person? Keep on virtue signaling friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 375x360
>>78401961
>>78398646
Roaches plz go
>>
I used to date a girl who used them as a legit news source when we'd get into arguments. It was terrible.
>>
>>78397958
They're welcome to keep pushing that pendulum further and further to the left...it's just going to swing back to the right with more force
>>
>>78401961
I don't think its disagreement' Alt-right would consider them a threat, to be eliminated when possible. Literal NAZI's.
>>
>>78401961
What kind of bait is this ahmed? You people are more retarded than I thought
>>
>>78401961
Cenk, go back to doing what you do best, practicing taqqiya.
>>
>>78397958
I wonder why this turkroach wants the UK to keep pumping money into a union which turkey is trying to force itself into. Really made me think.
>>
>>78397958
I don't know a single person that watches the young roaches.
>>
>>78397958

Cant wait for olivers meltdown
>>
>>78397958
This channel always uses exaggeration when talking about conservatives views and they unfortunately convince young voters that conservatives are just stupid "low-information" voters. They are a real threat to the West and should be dealt with accordingly. Lately their videos are getting lots of downvotes and redpilled comments but it needs more, join in /pol/. For example in this video Cenk claims that because we have plains,trains, and cars (all inventions of white men)we're bound to be all mixed race and need to accept that. He claims not accepting it is silly and futile.
>>
>>78404448
Where you from? Here in TX, there's lots of students at my college who watch them and use them as valid sources.
>>
>>78397958
bump for roach hate, why don't we bash these fags more?
>>
>>78397958
>The only thing that's constant is change

which is why i'm glad that the status quo isn't winning.
>>
>>78407344
That's fucking embarassing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.