[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone always talks about murders & mass shootings, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12
Everyone always talks about murders & mass shootings, but where are the "good gun" stats where they were used by citizens to thwart criminals, home invasions, etc?
>>
Bump. No one??
>>
>>78384738
Media don't care
>Catcha: KFC
>>
>>78378653
What statistics do you trust, famalam?

https://www.google.com/search?q=guns+used+in+defense+statistics&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>>
>>78378653
You're taking about Defensive Gun Uses or DGUs which while important are not compiled in a standard manner and probably not the best to use in arguments
>>
File: niggersandamerica.jpg (65 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
niggersandamerica.jpg
65 KB, 640x624
>>78378653
>>
File: 220px-Håkon_jarl.jpg (29 KB, 220x237) Image search: [Google]
220px-Håkon_jarl.jpg
29 KB, 220x237
>>78378653
sensansinalism
political objectives

besides, you do only hear about old Mr.Hansen crashing into a bunch of people too, not everytime everyone get home safely by car.

Damn what an evening, magical time, it's passed 3 now here, midsummer. Baldur's bonefires are all set. Magical times. I experienced something really really strange I will not write.

But not as bad as this goyim. Look at this christians and tell me that this is not the haugamann/nisse out on a walk. It's like 1m tall human like, but not human. Shit's freaking me out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY&feature=youtu.be&t=135

>Something set my dog of mad
>Like never before
>Wakened everyone
>Went down once, nothing but this feeling
>something was observing me you could sense it
>then 2nd time
>I went out again
>I did not try to speak, something was there
>It was no cat
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 597x441
>>78387809
>>
>>78378653
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent
>The CDC’s findings - that guns are an effective and often used crime deterrent and that most firearm incidents are not fatal - could affect the future of gun violence research..
>>
File: liberalshateblacks.png (16 KB, 1311x187) Image search: [Google]
liberalshateblacks.png
16 KB, 1311x187
>>78388189
>>
>>78388038
an elf? see it just goes poof

we have other evidence, one is creepy I dare not show it you know because of the holytimes and I need to go to zzz, hoping that mara will not ride me this night, but I instead will get some advices in my dreams.

>what was out there, I've never seen the dog act this way
>>
File: nocorrelationnorcausation.png (131 KB, 600x829) Image search: [Google]
nocorrelationnorcausation.png
131 KB, 600x829
>>
File: obviouslyitsguns.png (69 KB, 610x1294) Image search: [Google]
obviouslyitsguns.png
69 KB, 610x1294
>>78388189
Even Obama's CDC study he paid for after Sandy Hook said guns are not a problem. Amazing he ignored that.
>>
There are no national stats for firearms preventing crime

As far as I know not even local precincts keep those kinds of statistics.

You might be able to look up a police report that says some guy with a gun kept a burglar from robbing him, but you'd have to read that in the description, I doubt any of this info is even listed in a database.
>>
>>78389649
>>78388289
Read the study.
>>
selfishly bumping for that hijacked vid up there.
Seriously does that not freak you out?
That can be a haugaman, the first one who settled a farm and was put to rest there. Our santa. He can pull you with him into the mound, or he can fuck with your cattle, making milk sour etc. Or he can be good. You have to set out porrage and stuff to him through jól

>what was this shit
>>
Lol they don't exist OP. Nobody has ever actually had to protect themself with a gun.
>>
>>78378653
About four times the amount of guns are used in self defense over in commission of a crime.
>>
File: magne_twitt.jpg (66 KB, 600x354) Image search: [Google]
magne_twitt.jpg
66 KB, 600x354
>>78392312
You haven't met a hungry polar bear before I take it
>>
File: 1458974633262.jpg (29 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1458974633262.jpg
29 KB, 394x458
They should like lit send all those rapefugees not to finnmark, but svalbard and bjornoya instead.

Kek.. there will be lit Allah Snackbar up there for Polar bears. Problem solved. Kek wills it.
>>
>>78378653
You could always just refer to the official CDC report. You know, the one Obama used an executive order to fund, and the Jews pretend never happened when they keep blaming Muh Ebil White Rayciss NRA for "blocking it."

They got BTFO by their own study, so liberals stopped talking about it.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/politics/cdc-gun-research-backfires-on-obama/
>>
There was a website dedicated to gathering information like this. I wish I remembered what it was.
>>
>>78396107
Amazing how fast chief nigger back tracked on that one.
>>
File: UnsungFondAddax.gif (4 MB, 360x201) Image search: [Google]
UnsungFondAddax.gif
4 MB, 360x201
>>78378653
I can personally say guns for home defense are bretty good. My dad got in a gun fight with two crack heads that were trying to break into our house in the middle of the night. They had to have known we were home so nothing good would have happened if they made it inside
>>
>>78378653
you can look over stats like that and stroke your dick while you do it if you want, but at the end of the day it's still SHALL
>>
File: freedoms.jpg (45 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
freedoms.jpg
45 KB, 460x613
>>78378653
There's like 7 guns PER person in the USA, It's safe to say 99.9% of guns are used in a legitimate way, most people who are not complete retarded inbred morons realize this.
>>
File: georgiamom.png (433 KB, 973x615) Image search: [Google]
georgiamom.png
433 KB, 973x615
>>78384738
Also, this.
>>
Texas.
Remember that Islamic terrorist attack at the draw Muhammed contest?
Neither do I.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.