[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 540x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 540x523
>>
>>78371330

That it's a good idea?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 440x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 440x321
>>
>>78371330
>comparing a MAN's troubles to that of a woman
SEXIST
SEXIST
SEXIST
MISOGYNY
SEXIST
>>
>>78371330
>What did he mean by this?
I'm a nigger an i'm gonna act like one
>>
>>78371330

leftist tactic is to try and speciously conflate as many -isms (racism, sexism, antisemitism, etc.) as possible in an attempt to paralyze any and all discourse

>>78371645
this
>>
>>78371330

He means that when you're breaking the law, like selling cigarettes illegally, you get arrested.

And that's straight up racist cracka
>>
>>78371330
Or telling a white not to say nigger to not get attacked.
>>
>>78371330
He means black men shouldn't have to obey the law.
>>
>8/21/15
>>
It means that women and niggers both have the minds of children and need to be directed towards common sense.
>>
You were only asked to respect the law and other people's personal property...
>>
>>78371330
So attacking cops for doing their job is equivalent to me raping the first woman I see with an exposed midriff?

Huh, really makes you think...
>>
>>78371330
Niggers actually believe this.
>>
>>78371330
I don't respect police, but that's still retarded to say it isn't a good idea.
>>
That is like telling a cartoonist that he should not offend Muslims by drawing Mohammad when they threat to behead him.
>>
>>78372202
/thread
>>
So black men are women
>>
File: atf.jpg (17 KB, 320x283) Image search: [Google]
atf.jpg
17 KB, 320x283
>>78371330
>Police do not tell women to drop the knife and hands on the car.
>>
It's effective, but both are too dumb to do it.
>>
>>78371645
It's a nigger, not a "FUCKING WHITE MALE". This shit doesn't work with them. Black privilege, remember, they can say whatever they want, like little kids.
>>
>both the role of the strong father
>>
>>78371330
He's an idiot. The woman is passive and distant -- her attacker must approach and initiate. The counterexample is completely different because the black is actively attacking the cop. For them to be comparable, a woman would have to be sitting in your lap.
>>
He made the mistake of thinking black men were being shot by police for being disrespectful.
>>
>>78371330
So niggers can't help being savages?

Really makes you think
>>
>>78371596
fpbp
>>
>>78371330
This is the nu-male version of a dindu.
>>
Or it's like locking your bike so it doesn't get stolen. TEACH BIKESTEALERS NOT TO STEAL MY BIKE
>>
I really hope I just killed for being black. I share skin color with some seriously stupid fucks.
>>
That he is a fucking nigger
>>
File: B-lUuoHVEAA0GjD.png (71 KB, 600x254) Image search: [Google]
B-lUuoHVEAA0GjD.png
71 KB, 600x254
YO IF IM GONNA NOT FEEL LIKE BEING ARRESTED, AGAIN, YOU GONNA RESPECK OR YOU JUST GITTIN HURT!!!

THATS ALL A NIGGA ASKS FO!!!
>>
>>78371596
It's a good idea but DON'T FUCKIN TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHITEY
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78371330

Don't respect the man. Respect the badge and the gun, not the man.
>>
>>78371330
Respect doesn't have to come from fondness or admiration. I'm sure this groid respects the fuck out of a hot stove but cops are a fucking mystery to him.

I'm more interested in a discussion about whether or not we should expect cops to respect niggers.
>>
>white man respects police, don't get shot
>men don't dress like slut, don't get raped
coincidence?
>>
Or like telling people to lock their door so they don't get burgled

Or to keep an eye on their bag so they don't get robbed.

Or to be cautious on the internet so they don't get scammed.

Or anything else that smart people who don't go out of their way to be a victim does.
>>
>>78371330
"respect police" vs. "respect police, black man" lool it's like everything is fucking racist
>>
>>78371330
Why is black man capitalized?
>>
>>78377408
kek english is all about the Emphasis
>>
>White man gets pulled over
>"License and registration, please"
>"Yes officer"
>"Did you know you were going X in a Y lane"
>"I am officer, I'm sorry, I was in a rush and wasn't using my head"
>"I'm going to have to write you a ticket, if you want to contest it you can go to the courthouse, otherwise have the payment blah blah..."
>White man is agitated for the rest of the day and may be out $150-200 but otherwise fine

>Black man gets pulled over
>"License and registration please"
>"HELL NA NYUGGA I NA MA MUHFUGGIN RIGHTS Y'ALL COPS BE RAYCISS AND SHEEET"
>"Sir, just please give me your license and registration and we can just get this over with"
>"BITCH BITCH BITCH NYUGGA NYUGGA BITCH BITCH"
>Police now have to search the car
>Find drugs
>Find out the car's plates aren't current
>Find out the driver has no license
>Find out the car is STOLEN
>Find out the man inside already has been arrested like five times already and is currently dodging a warrant as it is
>Take him straight to jail
>HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN BEEN GOIN' TO CHURCH TRYAN TO GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK...

Wow that was so fucking hard to figure out
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.