[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No surprise: White men fail again...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: white male fails.jpg (37 KB, 685x380) Image search: [Google]
white male fails.jpg
37 KB, 685x380
>BREXIT failed
>Obama got a 2nd term
>Nigel failed
>AfD failed
>Marine Le Pen and National Front failed
>Golden Dawn failed
>Greece never paid debnts
>Hillary will be president for 8 years
>Merkel will be re-elected
>"""Refugees""" from Africa, Middle East, and South America will pour into every white country.
>Sweden becomes the norm
>Justin Trudeau was elected
>Breivik still in prison
>Jews, minorities, and women in control of everything with best jobs
>White men only get shitty trade jobs and do manual labor after dropping out of college because they got triggered by that one SJW class they were forced to take

What realistically do you expect to happen to the white race in the next 100 years? Give it to me straight...Make me give up so I can become an hero that you deserve!
>>
>>78358767
>Make me give up so I can become an hero that you deserve!
Don't do it anon please. If anything Jesus still loves you
>>
File: ohipz.jpg (40 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
ohipz.jpg
40 KB, 500x278
wtf is I shadowbaned?
>>
File: TheVoid.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TheVoid.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
>>78359276

It's obvious there is no god. He's not listening to my prayers. Only the void awaits us all.

I'm ready for the long cold dark sleep, never to awake again. I just need a final push over the edge!
>>
bampin
>>
wtf
>>
File: 1466354432047.jpg (173 KB, 324x960) Image search: [Google]
1466354432047.jpg
173 KB, 324x960
>>78358767
kill me already
>>
>>78359485
Nope
>>
Brexit is doing well actually. Remain is sweating right now because of only winning by a very narrow margin.
>>
File: Portland Maine, Year 2065.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1096) Image search: [Google]
Portland Maine, Year 2065.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1096
>>78361192

There really is no hope anymore? The white race will be destroyed in less than 100 years.

A brown and black plague of niggers, beaners, and mudslimes will cover the Earth in darkness and despair.

Even after the last white person dies the remaining filth will still blame their problems on us until they too, die of starvation, violence or disease.

Tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>78361485

If leave didn't win in a landslide, remain will win through corruption.

They need 60%+ of the voters to leave for BREXIT to happen...It needed to be so many people that no amount of kikery would have worked to falsify the election.
>>
>>78358767
It's not like they weren't planning on rigging the vote anyway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUR-HgAtwtg
>>
>>78362366

We have, a strong remain was almost 50-50 and a weak leave had a 20% lead, i.e. it's fucking happening. Sterling is now falling too.
>>
>>78361485
Source? Nige and the Telegraph are saying Bremain will probably win based on exit polls (52 to 48)
>>
>>78364343

I'm watching the BBC stream of the result. The exit polls are looking to be to favourable to remain, go to the britpol thread if you want more info, you won't find any articles on it as it's all happening live.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.