[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>asians are smarter >whites will be destroyed by there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 5922b-iqscores.png (68 KB, 863x494) Image search: [Google]
5922b-iqscores.png
68 KB, 863x494
>asians are smarter
>whites will be destroyed by there cucked nature
POL BTFO AND ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>MUH IQ
kimchi pls go
>>
>>78357499
This map seems like bullshit. There are plenty of reasons to dislike other countries; maps like this distract attention away from the real stuff.
>>
>>78357499
Somebody's gonna cry tonight.
>>
File: 1234234.jpg (85 KB, 1024x479) Image search: [Google]
1234234.jpg
85 KB, 1024x479
>>78357499
BTFO
>>
>>78358363
Hur Dur Muh Dick you faggots use the same points as dindus.
Fucking hypocritical autists.
>>
File: tiny_dick_asians.jpg (52 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
tiny_dick_asians.jpg
52 KB, 625x469
>>78358782
now say that without crying
>>
>>78357499
We all know that Asians are smarter than whites.

Is funny that when is come to Asians IQ, whites act the same as niggers.
>>
>>78357499
Looks about right.

American whites are smarter than european whites, but they're balanced out by the number of hispanics and blacks.

Europe has a much larger standard deviation than asia, though. More dumbasses, but more geniuses too.

At least asian societies are stable.
>>
>>78357499
Korean shitposter go away and suck Ils cock before he nukes you
>>
>>78357499
When will people understand that a nation's IQ does not make it great or something. It's all about national unity really. A nation that can't collect its resources and people under one purpose will never win.
>>
Step it up chon. You're better than this.
>>
>>78357499
Its what, a few points of variation? Try getting "diversity" from the red and orange marked countries and see if your average IQ average rises or falls.
>>
>>78357499
>can't even use the right form of they're/there/their
yeah I'm real worried
>>
>>78357499
Life is an IQ test. The goal of all humans is to make the best possible lives for themselves. Whites are way smarter than chinks, even though they use cherry picked IQ scores. They leave out the hundreds of millions of illiterate farmers, whose IQs are generally in the 80s. If they are really more intelligent than us - and there are more of them - why are their societies so much poorer, and their record of intellectual and scientific achievement so much less than ours? They can lie about their IQs as much as they want, the proof is in the pudding.
>>
>>78358782
I'm ok with my dick and my IQ
IQ = 130
Cock = 16 cm
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.