[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race mixing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Ok, first i have to admit I was wrong, I always thought that /pol/ was paranoid with this jew thing that jews are trying to destroy the white race, pushing for racemixing and advocating immigration in white countries. I was wrong.
This evening i the bar I work in there was this well known middle aged jewish woman that work for the local administration, she was half drunk and talking to her friend, the topic was immigration: she said she was glad that Italy is recieving more immigrants, because they help building a multicultural society, like in the US, because, and I quote it litterally, "the true Americans are not the white ones, but the blacks and the mixed ones like Obama, and fortunately we soon gonna be like them".
The more i'm looking around the more I see them, mixed couples, jews in the media, jews in corporate establishment, Goldberg, Cohen, Stein, it's just /pol/ contagious obsession or it's really what's happening?
>>
>the true americans are not the white ones
how can people who say things like this not see their own racism? it's mind boggling
>>
yep, jews are literally evil.
>>
Jews have been trying to destroy civilization for 1000 years.
>>
File: 1466708661846.jpg (374 KB, 722x655) Image search: [Google]
1466708661846.jpg
374 KB, 722x655
>>78356660
Are you honestly stupid enough to think that hitler started the deadliest conflict in human history over his imagination?
>>
File: EU vs Israel racemix.png (864 KB, 1480x1104) Image search: [Google]
EU vs Israel racemix.png
864 KB, 1480x1104
>>78356660
Race mixing is good, a jew told me.
>>
File: kikes.png (1010 KB, 952x1103) Image search: [Google]
kikes.png
1010 KB, 952x1103
>>78356660
>>
Oh yes Andrea "all hetero sex is rape" Dworkin. She also was a cock hungry dyke who married another "gay" and said there relationship was too complicated for normal people to understand. A fat landwhale who pretends to be a lesbian, literally the original tumblr.
>>
>>78357880
Most Jews are mentally ill.

The problem is they are extremely loud and never shut the fuck up when they are a tiny minority. They should sit in the corner and shut their fucking mouths.
>>
>>78356660
So you're a newfag babby who just started lurking
>>
>>78358670
>implying that's not all /pol/ is
>>
File: uglyzionist.png (203 KB, 383x402) Image search: [Google]
uglyzionist.png
203 KB, 383x402
>>78356660
urg thats an ugly one
>>
>>78356660
btw bump this thread
>>78359285
>>
>>78358670

I lurked enough, but i thought it was bullshit until i saw it with my own eyes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.